UNITY Hostel Skopje Reviews

Ilindenska No.1, Skopje, Macedonia

Hostel staff were very friendly and helpful. Lockers were huge and very secure. Only stayed few hours before my flight but location as hard to find at first and a little intimidating for a solo traveler to walk in alone. Very small hostel with more staff than guests and seemed to be the only girl in the room which wasn't most comforting so decided to leave early and spend the night in the airport.

This is the best hostel that I have ever stayed,however,there are too many mosquitoes at night so I didn't sleep well. Apart from that,I still recommend to stay at this hostel when you visit Skopje.

This hostel has good, friendly staff and an enjoyable common area. My only real complaint is that it was very hot in their, especially in the 8 person dorm.

Skopje is a small city and all the hostels are quite central. The guys were very kind

Coolest people ever I felt at home right away. We felt very comfortable leaving our stuff there in the open after we checked out. Very close to night life in every direction. It's like being in a house with all your friends. Very clean and accomidations were great in every department. Can't stress enough how good the vibes were

• 1st Jun 2015

Was a cool little spot to stay. Staff were awesome and we were about to go snowboarding with them! Easy enough to find with the directions aswell. Rooms are big and beds comfortable with big lockers and lots of charging points. Showers were good. Easy enough to walk to places. Recpetion/common area is one big area. The free breakfast was a loaf of bread, some fruit and some cereal. A lot of free types of tea.

Maybe a 20-30 min walk from the bus station, but I didnt notice because I passed so much cool stuff. The beds were comfortable and the curtains were great for privacy... breakfast was basic but filling and coffee / tea was more than worth it... and I was treated to authenitic Macedonian meal my first night... and drinks. The guys that run the place are amazing and helpful and always trying to make your stay morw plesant. I would come back here in a heartbeat.

Very nice people working in there.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Lithuania

The staff working here is awesome! I'm on a research study with a colleague and they are helping us always. That's why I'll keep coming back again and again. (sorry for missing this one guys :)

Truly a surprise how good this hostel was and how everything was well done! Keep going like this and we'll keep coming back.

Excellent place! This is one of the best hostels I ever stayed in. Clean and comfy, with huge secure lockers under the bed, curtains and reading light, and 3 power sockets on each bed, which is awesome! Well equipped kitchen and VERY FAST Wi-Fi!! Definitely recommend this place if you are in Skopje.

There could not be a better location for a hostel in the city. The staff were nice and helpful. Noise travels in the hostel, so you will need earplugs. The beds weren't the most comfortable, but having a curtain was nice. My first day there, the bathroom needed a thorough clean, but it was nice and clean when I left. The shower head is very low, so it was a slightly uncomfortable shower experience. Overall, the hostel wasn't bad, but it wasn't my favourite either.

Easy going staff, great breakfast and very informative. The bunk beds have a special curtain to have more privacy and they have big windows so there is always fresh air. Close to all landmarks.

This was overall a very good hostel to stay in.

Perfect location, right across the Parliament and 2,3 mins walk to the main square. Friendly stuff, let us stay longer last day, because we had a train at 22h, so they almost gave us a free day. 100% value for your money. I traveled with girlfriend and we took a private room, which is huge, very clean and with nice balcony. I will recommend to everyone Unity hostel!!!

• 4th Jan 2015