UNITY Hostel Skopje Reviews

Ilindenska No.1, Skopje, Macedonia

Perfect location, right across the Parliament and 2,3 mins walk to the main square. Friendly stuff, let us stay longer last day, because we had a train at 22h, so they almost gave us a free day. 100% value for your money. I traveled with girlfriend and we took a private room, which is huge, very clean and with nice balcony. I will recommend to everyone Unity hostel!!!

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Serbia

Super lokacija i zaposlenici ;) svakako preporučamo!

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Croatia

Really helpful, funny & friendly staff! I had a great time at this hostel, a really cosy atmosphere. It is well located and you will feel right at home here!

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Northern Ireland

very clean, nice staff, special tea and coffee is free. Allow me to put my baggage after check out.

Very nice staff and home atmosphere!

The staff and location are good. It is a bit hard to find it as its kind of hidden and not much signage. Rather small place, so not the best for meeting a bunch of place. My stay would have been better if not for the loud group of dorm mates who came in at 5am after a long night of partying, but thats not the hostels fault.

Met some great people and toured Skopje together. Staff gave lots of recommendations about what to do.

A very nice and cozy hostel. The staff was very friendly and relaxed about everything. The fact that the beds had curtains was awesome, it gave you some extra privacy in your bed. You felt very at home, it was almost like living in someone's apartment. Would recommend this hostel to travelers coming to Skopje!

Comfy beds, good wifi, excellent staff that direct you to the better places in Skopje, friendly guests. Had such a great time here I didn't want to leave!

It was a very cozy hostel and very clean. The beds have curtains and allow you to get a good night sleep. The location is really close to the center and a great base for seeing Skopje.

The hostel is in excellent location just in front the fortress and very accessible for everything you need

Fantastic Hostel and staff! I highly recommend them:)

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Israel

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here! Huge lockers were provided, the kitchen and bathroom facilities were excellent and te beds comfortable! Maps of the city were provided and everything we wanted to see and do was in walking distance! The taxis are cheap too! Highly recomend!

Nice and clean hostel. Good staff. Large kitchen for cooking and a simple but nice breakfast. Curtains around the bed was a great touch and free lockers and towels was very convenient. Overall good hostel that I would stay at again.

Good hostel in a great location. Chilled atmosphere, nice staff. Would recommend!

Great location and large lockers. Also, privacy was nice with curtains on the bunks for once.

I've been only one night at Unity hostel and I had a pleasant stay. Friendly staff, good location, clean.

You feel like you're at home here. Good vibes. Small hostel that is just a short walk to everywhere you'd want to go.

Just the best place. Really nice hostel. It is small, so you easily get to know every one. oli and boyan (if i write correctly) are really cool guys. It has a cosy feeling and i would certainly stay again.

3 bedroom apartment turned into a hostel. Makes it very easy to meet people in the common room (lounge room) and quickly feels like home. Great staff, good kitchen facilities with free tea