UNITY Hostel Skopje Reviews

Ilindenska No.1, Skopje, Macedonia

Was a cool little spot to stay. Staff were awesome and we were about to go snowboarding with them! Easy enough to find with the directions aswell. Rooms are big and beds comfortable with big lockers and lots of charging points. Showers were good. Easy enough to walk to places. Recpetion/common area is one big area. The free breakfast was a loaf of bread, some fruit and some cereal. A lot of free types of tea.

Maybe a 20-30 min walk from the bus station, but I didnt notice because I passed so much cool stuff. The beds were comfortable and the curtains were great for privacy... breakfast was basic but filling and coffee / tea was more than worth it... and I was treated to authenitic Macedonian meal my first night... and drinks. The guys that run the place are amazing and helpful and always trying to make your stay morw plesant. I would come back here in a heartbeat.

Very nice people working in there.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Lithuania

The staff working here is awesome! I'm on a research study with a colleague and they are helping us always. That's why I'll keep coming back again and again. (sorry for missing this one guys :)

Truly a surprise how good this hostel was and how everything was well done! Keep going like this and we'll keep coming back.

Excellent place! This is one of the best hostels I ever stayed in. Clean and comfy, with huge secure lockers under the bed, curtains and reading light, and 3 power sockets on each bed, which is awesome! Well equipped kitchen and VERY FAST Wi-Fi!! Definitely recommend this place if you are in Skopje.

There could not be a better location for a hostel in the city. The staff were nice and helpful. Noise travels in the hostel, so you will need earplugs. The beds weren't the most comfortable, but having a curtain was nice. My first day there, the bathroom needed a thorough clean, but it was nice and clean when I left. The shower head is very low, so it was a slightly uncomfortable shower experience. Overall, the hostel wasn't bad, but it wasn't my favourite either.

Easy going staff, great breakfast and very informative. The bunk beds have a special curtain to have more privacy and they have big windows so there is always fresh air. Close to all landmarks.

This was overall a very good hostel to stay in.

Perfect location, right across the Parliament and 2,3 mins walk to the main square. Friendly stuff, let us stay longer last day, because we had a train at 22h, so they almost gave us a free day. 100% value for your money. I traveled with girlfriend and we took a private room, which is huge, very clean and with nice balcony. I will recommend to everyone Unity hostel!!!

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Serbia

Super lokacija i zaposlenici ;) svakako preporučamo!

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Croatia

Really helpful, funny & friendly staff! I had a great time at this hostel, a really cosy atmosphere. It is well located and you will feel right at home here!

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Northern Ireland

very clean, nice staff, special tea and coffee is free. Allow me to put my baggage after check out.

Very nice staff and home atmosphere!

The staff and location are good. It is a bit hard to find it as its kind of hidden and not much signage. Rather small place, so not the best for meeting a bunch of place. My stay would have been better if not for the loud group of dorm mates who came in at 5am after a long night of partying, but thats not the hostels fault.

Met some great people and toured Skopje together. Staff gave lots of recommendations about what to do.

A very nice and cozy hostel. The staff was very friendly and relaxed about everything. The fact that the beds had curtains was awesome, it gave you some extra privacy in your bed. You felt very at home, it was almost like living in someone's apartment. Would recommend this hostel to travelers coming to Skopje!