USA Hostels Hollywood
Setting us apart from other LA Hostels is not only our reputation for fun but many amenities including our exclusively-designed privacy pods that provide screening from roommates, noise and light, and feature a shelf, bed light and outlet so you can catch up on your emails in comfort and privacy. We also feature:
• free daily breakfast of all-you-can-make pancakes, oatmeal, variety of toasts, fresh fruit, fruit juices, coffee and tea.
• free, full-sized lockers with power points inside for secure electronics charging (bring your own lock)
• free day-storage of luggage after check-out
• free beach shuttle 3 times a week!
• free Open Mic and Comedy shows
• patio BBQs, pub crawls, weekly parties and much more
• free wifi
• sunny patio for getting your tan on
• fully equipped guest kitchen
• comfortable lounge with foosball
• discounted tickets to Universal Studios and Magic Mountain
• discounted city tours including Beverly Hills and hikes to Runyon Canyon and the Hollywood Sign and Disney trips.
• Door-to-door shuttles to USA Hostels San Francisco and USA Hostels San Diego
• And our “infamous” weekly limo outing….
Our hostel is known for its night-time lounge activities and parties so please keep this in mind when booking as it may not be for those wanting a sedate atmosphere.
We welcome guests from everywhere outside of Los Angeles county. At check in, international guests must present a valid passport. US residents must present valid government issued identification (ie: driver’s license, state id card, passport). Guests may also be asked to present proof of onward travel. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian. Guests under 16 permitted only in private rooms unless an entire dorm is rented. Parents with young children MUST contact the hostel before booking. We discourage young children in this hostel as it is not an appropriate setting due to the late night activities.
Please read our Things to Note below before making a booking.