8.8
Fabulous 3,811 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 3,811 Total Reviews
USA Hostels Hollywood Located at 1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles.
USA
Los Angeles CA CA 90028 1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood
88% 3811
34.1002830 -118.3324800
    Rooms available

• China, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2016
6.6

Before I going there, I viewed the comments on the website, which said it was a fantastic place to live. However, I didn't have a pleasant time there. I lived in a room of 8 people and almost lost my sleep all the night because my roommates returned back after 12pm and someone snored annoyingly at late night. Besides, the breakfast was not as good as the hostel I lived before. I would not recommend this place to my friends any more.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Jun 2016

I only stayed here for 2 separate nights but thoroughly enjoyed my time. The staff were excellent and very helpful! The events looked great- although I didnt get a chance to do any of these. Very clean and loved the shelf with power point and light for each bunk.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
21st Jun 2016

Great location, fun and enthusiastic staff, great activities, and generally a clean and well-functioning hostel.

• England, Couple, 18-24
21st Jun 2016
8.0

Good location and staff were friendly. Free breakfast is a bonus! However dorm and bathroom were messy and shower was a little dirty. Other than that it was a good stay.

• USA, Female, 25-30
18th Jun 2016

Very nice property. Cool outside area. There was a heat wave when I was there and the room was way too hot.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2016

This hostel is in a really great location in Hollywood. It feels safe and the atmosphere is great. There was a friendly buzz about the place which made it easy to meet people and there seemed to be a lot of organised events for people staying there.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
14th Jun 2016
5.7

The rooms were nice, and the privacy screen with personal electrical points was appreciated. Location - unsafe and unclean. We were hassled on the street at all times of day, and even with a group we felt very unsafe. Once you left the hostel everything smelled like a toilet. Our biggest gripe was that the reception staff were incredibly unhelpful and disinterested - especially Shelby, who we unfortunately dealt with multiple times. Breakfast was pathetic. Would not stay there again.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Jun 2016

My boyfriend and I stayed in a six bed mixed dorm with ensuite. The rooms are a great set up with own light and screening. Staff were very helpful for tips around town and travel options. Hollywood location was not our cup of tea but very handy to explore there and other areas as so close to red metro line. Thanks.

Thanks for your stay and the great review! Glad you enjoyed our custom made beds with built in lights, outlets, and USB charges. I'll be sure to share your kind comments with our staff. Thanks again for you stay and safe travels!

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

Staff are amazing! Pub crawl was brilliant and such a great location.

• biswa_garg4246
  • India, Male, 25-30
7th Jun 2016
8.0

It was a good experience, good breakfast...they organise pub crawls, trips to hollywood etc...I will recommend it!!