USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

See below

Best hostel in L.A.!!!

Great location right off the strip. Walked to the Runyon Canyon, and did nice hike. The breakfast was pancakes, toast, oranges and bananas. Rooms are cleaned every morning.

Staff are very friendly and knowledgable. The location is perfect, close to the main attractions. The price was a little high for a dorm style room. However, its value for money with the free breakfast and free activities/shuttle provided. The facilities were excellent, especially the lounge room, outside area and super fast wi fi!

• 29th Jan 2016

Great hostel, the staff there made it very comfortable and were willing to help as much as they could

Brilliant hostel, great location just off Hollywood blvd. They run daily and nightly activities so it's easy to socialize. Facilities are always clean and staff are really helpful. Already planning my trip back here.

Absolutely lovely staff (Jamie in particular, personally helping me multiple times), great location, super clean, never seemed to have enough towels for the amount of people, we had to share one for our time there. Breakfast is super good (as its free) and offers fresh fruit and other lovely things.

• 25th Jan 2016

Staff are rude especially volunteers and guy running the bar crawl. Volunteers did not know how to clean rooms.

The hostel was in a really central location between two metro stations and a short stroll to Chinese theatre. The hostel was as a hostel normally is- with a couple of added bonuses- the breakfast was a great touch and lots of charging facilities. The lockers provided added room security and it seemed to have something for everyone. Slight negatives would be that the towels and linen looked far from clean I.e pretty stained from prior use and some staff members far from warm upon arrival.

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

Loved it. Very friendly visitors and staff. Liked the pancakes a lot 8)

One of the best hostels I've stayed at.The Location is fantastic and the staff were friendly and helpful.The free breakfast and coffee and tea were also great bonuses.And the free WiFi worked pretty well. This is how a hostel should be run.

Wow...thanks so much for this great review. It's really gratifying to read 'how a hostel should be run'. That makes all the hard work worthwhile and your comments are much appreciated. If you're still travelling, check out our other hostels in San Francisco and San Diego...we think you'll be pleased with them as well. Happy Travels.

Good location in Hollywood. They offer nice programs - such as free shuttle to six flags park , pub crawling and comedy show. The breakfast is average, it's totally up to you how well you cook your pancake by yourself XD

We're glad you liked our activities. We hope to help guests have a good time and leave with great memories by hosting lots of activities. We would love to hear from you about what you feel we could do to improve breakfast. We know that pancake-making can be an art at times, so if you come back, we're happy to help you out!

I'm so happy I chose to stay at this hostel. the location was perfect and the staff were amazing! sooo helpful and friendly which was really reassuring as I'd travelled 13 hours from the UK to stay in LA. the other travellers were amazing and I was so grateful to be able to meet some of them and I've definitely made a few friends for life. I cannot fault this hostel and I would 110% stay here again!

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

Its the best hostel ever!good value for money

• 14th Jan 2016
  • Philippines

Thanks and happy travels to you.

Everything was good, expect that the kitchen is very small.

It was all good.Mostly the hostel employees was awesome and very helpful.Thank you so much for everything.Hope see you guys soon again miss you already ;) Thanks again

• 11th Jan 2016

We hope you come back too! And hope we can continue to keep you as a fan!

Friendly staff, the hostel run activities are a good way to meet people.

Great time there, wish my room didn't smell the way it did but hey I can't control people feet. Other than that staff real friendly have the place running well with activities to take part in.

• 10th Jan 2016

Thanks for the comments and sorry for the stinky feet! If you come back again and run into more of that, we'd be happy to move your room. We want you to have a sweet smelling stay!

Really enjoyed my stay, cheers!

• 10th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

For that price I was expecting more. We had to wash the dishes after breakfast. And there was only toast and some fruits. No cheese or something like that. I was quite disappointed with the breakfast. And the kitchen is too small for all the guest. But the staff is friendly and it was great that every room has its own bathroom. So you almost never have to wait.

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Switzerland

We regret you didn't enjoy your stay. It's quite usual for guests in hostels to wash their own dishes as we're not a full service hotel. We'll look into breakfast as our usual offerings include fresh fruit, fruit juices, oatmeal, coffee, tea, three kinds of baked goods and all-you-can-make pancakes.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6