USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

I had a great stay, nothing more to say :)

The Hostel itself is great but I didn't like the atmosphere. Not a good place to make friends, It seems people there are more worried to look fancy and stare their cellphones on the nice sofas there than socialize.

• 21st Aug 2014

Great hostel, loads of activities organised each day, cheap and well coordinated. They offer free accommodation if you're there for three weeks or more willing to work for them. Good food selection at breakfast. Tony and Matt were legends.

Nice looking hostel with lovely facilities however the staff were a great let down. Most were unfriendly and one even stole items off my bed whilst someone watched. Wouldn't stay here again. To expensive for what is given.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

the hostel is good, but outside every night is very noisy. breakfast not so good.

This hostel was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! THE best hostel I have EVER stayed at! I have not been bribed or anything as such, I am being very honest here. It was GREAT!

• 13th Aug 2014

my friends and i lived in there and have a good time with other friends from different countries. nice hotel and we will choose again..

• 10th Aug 2014
  • China

My stay was awesome and many thanks to the helpful, friendly, funny and amazin staff! And especially thanks to Johnny, Steven, Luis, Matt, Tony and Michael! They are awesome and made my stay a wonderful experience that I won't forget!!

The best hostel in town for sure!

Super awesome atmosphere, everyone was really friendly and it was easy to meet people.

Great location and staff...Recommended!

Good one!

• 24th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

cool place to live!

• 24th Jul 2014
  • China

Lovely clean hostel with very helpful staff! Great location and plenty of additional activities organised that u can participate in during day and night.

Nice hostel with lots going on, friendly staff and people. Good atmosphere and decent location.

Great staff, great atmosphere. I had a great stay here - would recommend it to anyone.

They are amazing. .on daily basis they have very nice activities n the morning and n the night.. u shouldn't miss these activities. . they made my vacation. . I really enjoyed staying there.. and I will stay n there SF hostel as well. . They are the best

The outdoor patio was awesome, a good place to hang out and relax during the day and cool place to meet people during the evening. Great bbq organized by the hostel, Awesome pubcrawl on friday night! The hostel is next to many bars and nightclubs, so the nightlife was great. During the daytime however i'd suggest you leave for venice beach, santa monica, bc downtown hollywood had, imo, notg interesting to see. Also some weirdos outside the hostel but very safe in the hostel!

Everything was just great! Keep up the good work!

• 14th Jul 2014
  • China

Extremely clean with very courteous staff. Location is ideal for Hollywood, which is actually a very nice place. SSecurity is awesome and I love the outdoor lounge. Lots of activities and excursions. So many things to see and do within the general area. Only one bathroom, or so I thought. Turns out there were also halway bathrooms that I wasn't aware of.

• 13th Jul 2014