USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

No location in LA is excellent because it's so spread out but the hostel was right off the walk of fame.. Lots near by and close to public transport. Only things to complain about was whilst I appreciate the security if the staff Just saw me walk out the door when I try to go back in 30seconds later they could just buzz me in not make me dig out my key card again, bit over the top... Tryin for use the washing machines was hard too when the staff were always using them for tea towels etc...

Great location, nice lounge outside

Amazing staff especially Tara and Mellie

• 8th Nov 2014

Nice hostel. I felt safe staying here, it was relatively clean and the staff was nice. Superb location just by the Hollywood boulevard. Would recommend if you are used to hostel environments and are looking for a chill, simple place to stay!

I've stayed at this hostel a couple of times and it just keeps getting better!

I'm a OC native and I only stayed here one night because I got off work late and I missed the last train home. The atmosphere at the hostal reminded me of that of my European trips... The location was perfect to enjoy the rest night at the Hollywood strip!

Rooms were big, clean. Great location, just off the strip and close to public transport though you can here a bit of noise from the strip at nights. Staff were great. I would definitely stay here again.

I loved this hostel! The staff were super friendly, helpful and hilarious which made the stay really awesome. Plus the kitchen facilities were great and they set up the luggage room really well - only staff members can go in and you have to present your bag number. This made me feel secure that no one would go through my stuff (lost a lock in my travels). Cheers!

This hostel is great, location is perfect with everything you need on your door step! Close to bus stops and subway too if you decide to go to the beach or any other activities located further away. Activities put on by the hostel are also worth the money.. Cheaper than on the street! Breakfast is greay you can refuel for the day! Only thing I would suggest is bringing earplugs.. You can't escape the snorers!!!

• 29th Oct 2014

It's a minute walk from Hollywood boulevard! It has a very nice terrasse outside where you can hang out and take a few drinks. There's a nice kitchen to hang out too, and the rooms are okay.

BEST hostel I have ever stay at!

• 26th Oct 2014

I Feel very sorry for submit late,I come back to my country, the time differences is horrible! have to say this is the best choice in LA, very lucky to be here,and the shuttle bus is very convenient by the way,thanks a lot!

• 24th Oct 2014
  • China

It was the best hostel I have never stayed in. The staff were great and the atmosphere and location was brilliant. I highly recommend it to anybody who wants to stay within central Hollywood. I had a wonderful time!

• 19th Oct 2014

Clean, friendly hostel in a really good location right in Hollywood boulevard and does great breakfast...what more can you want from a hostel?!

• 16th Oct 2014

The staff is very helpful and they have answers to all your questions :) Well organized,shuttles,bbq's,pub crowls etc.Location is good,not even a minute to Hollywood Blvd. Very clean and nice people!

Best hostel I ever stayed! I'd highly recommend it. The only cons, was at the guy who checked me in, the gay one, I'm not homophobic because I'm a gay guy myself, the way the rules of the hostels were said sounded a bit condescending.

Nothing really to fault about this hostel - a really high standard. Location was good, right on Hollywood blvd and close to a lot of main tourist attractions. Staff were good and always happy to help. You wouldn't regret staying here.

A gorgeous hostel with friendly staff! It's also right off of Hollywood blvd. I had a great time here and all of the facilities were in great condition. They also have loads of walking tours and events to keep you busy! A great free breakfast and they even have flavoured coffee syrups!!

Great location just off the Hollywood strip. 5 minutes to the walk of fame and the metro station which will take you to universal studios. Great kitchen and general store only 5 minutes away. Lots of free or cheap activities. I stayed for 2 nights and preferred Santa Monica but if you want to stay in the thick of things this is your place. Pretty expensive for a hostel but I would consider it value

the dinner at night are bit pricy 7$ for only pasta and also the tours to berverlly hill a bit pricy because done by public transport and did not inclue the return fair over all nice placeto stays

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6