9.0
Superb 3,713 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 3,713 Total Reviews
USA Hostels Hollywood Located at 1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles.
USA
Los Angeles CA CA 90028 1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood
90% 3713
34.1002830 -118.3324800
    Rooms available

30th Apr 2016

Good: . excellent location . easy transportation from LAX airport (by taking the LAX2HW shuttle) . well planned beds with a good privacy . clean . helpful staff . good breakfast . daily activities for guests Bad: . small kitchen, always crowd for the breakfast . small front patio, and always full for smokers (a hell!) . very small lockers, do not fit even a small backpack About the city of Los Angeles/Hollywood: . drugs are legalized there. Drug smokers are everywhere! Is the decadence/chao

• Canada, Female, 31-40
28th Apr 2016

Fantastic stay. Very friendly staff and lots to do. Really enjoyed the free comedy night. Rooms are tidy and beds are comfortable.

Thanks for the great review! I'll pass on the compliments to the comedians and the housekeepers!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
27th Apr 2016

First time in LA and the experience at this hostel was incredible. Great facility being run by great people. I would one 100% recommend it. I know I'll be coming back the next time I'm in LA

• gilagc791162
  • Guatemala, Male, 31-40
25th Apr 2016
8.0

I just stayed one night and it was a Monday night so it was very quiet, but is easy to meet people.

• james_orr_19862328
  • Scotland, Male, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

Staff were great. Room mates not so much. Nothing the hostel can do about that though.

• China, Female, 31-40
24th Apr 2016

very nice hostel

• age_lee7653
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2016

I normally stay at another hostel when I'm in LA but it was booked out so I booked this one. Stayed in a 6 bed female dorm with ensuite for 1 night and had a very pleasant stay! Everything was super clean, staff were friendly and it was in such a central location. Shame I could not stay for longer...Would definitely come back again!

Thanks for the stay and the great review! Hope to have won you around and have you come back and stay with us the next time you find yourself in LA. Safe travels!

• England, Male, 31-40
21st Apr 2016
6.6

My main complaint about this hostel is the lack of storage space in the rooms. I was in a 6 bed shared dorm and there was nowhere to store my clothes. The room felt crampt too and in my opinion should have only had four beds in it. The outdoor space was nice and the bar area was fun. The staff are very friendly and helpful too. As for the location if you want to be in Hollywood it's perfect. I just didn't like Hollywood.

Thank you for your stay and for your feedback. Sorry to hear you were feeling cramped. We do offer lockers in the rooms for your valuables and have a free luggage storage accessible 24 hours a day for any large luggage that you would like locked away. Thanks for your compliments on our staff, we will be sure to pass those along. Safe travels!

• Peru, Male, 18-24
17th Apr 2016

USA Hostel was a really good choice for me as it was located in a great spot right in Hollywood. There were lots of cool places to go visit and eat nearby. Atmosphere was also great, I went prior to Coachella and there were lots of people going there too. Also the rest of travellers and staff were really cool people and I ended up making some cool friends in there. If I were to go to Los Angeles again, I'd definitely go back to this hostel.

Thanks for the stay and the great review! Hope you had an amazing time at Coachella! It's nice to hear you enjoyed our staff and made some new friends, after all that is what travelling is all about. Thanks again for your stay and we hope to see you again next year for Coachella as well!

16th Apr 2016