USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

Great location and great outdoor area.

:-) It is just awesome.

Lack of air on made the room unbearable to sleep in, worst night sleep in any hostel j have stayed in. Homeless in street and outside bedroom was bothersome

• 19th Jul 2015

really wish I stayed there for longer, great place both staff and other residents friendly and fun

Very good location. The hostel offers plenty of free tours and cheap tours for us. Most of the staffs are very sociable and friendly.

Great! Best hostel I've ever stayed in.

Breakfast choices were good, steady supply of fruit and milk. Layout cramped at peak hour. A more user friendly system for doing dishes to avoid waiting in a line because with checkout time being at 10 am I was really rushing and waiting 10 min to do my dishes made it stressful as I was told in no uncertain terms I'd be charged another $10 if I was late checking out. Lots of travelers arrive late at night and 10 am is too earlier to checkout. Every other hostel has 11 am checkout .

• 14th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Some staff were not friendly at all.

Although the location was good, the general atmosphere of the place was undesirable for me. When I first entered the hostel, the smell of weed and alcohol immediately hit me in the face. I disliked that. That was why I shifted out after the 1st night. Although some of the staff was friendly, there were a few of them (one particular male staff) who saw my friends and I struggling with our suitcases but did not bother to assist us with them when we had to move them up/down to our rooms.

• Singapore

There are too many people smoking weed and partying within or just outside the building. The fpushing system is weak as it is not able to flush a lot of things.

• Singapore

Unhygienic. Filthy. Pungent. Staff were helpful though, although there are exceptions. Roommates were not that friendly which makes it feel like our personal belongings were at risk. Outdoor area was always noisy even at night and the air was filled with smell of beer and weed. People were flirting along corridors and the parking garage next door got gangsters making loud explosion sounds at night. Why did I even chose this place omg

Great location. Decent price. Decent facilities. Security needs a bit of work

The beds were the comfiest I've stayed in, the staff was helpful and I loved the make your own pancake breakfast station! The map provided with food and attraction ideas was very helpful and very appreciated.

• 29th Jun 2015

Wish the shower water is faster .. and more forceful.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • India

A lot of fun awesome staff and people, great value for money!

• 25th Jun 2015

Hostel staff were helpful, it was clean and comfortable and had different activities every night. Good place to meet people. Facilities were great.

Very clean, great staff. Though not located in a very safe neighborhood, the hostel itself makes travelers feel very safe staying there

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • China

Loved my stay at this hostel. Met loads of people. All staff I came across were all friendly and always cleaning the hostel. Good facilities available (especially walking tours are good), brilliant location for Hollywood/ Beverly Hills. Will definitely be back next time I'm visiting LA.

Very good hostel. Excellent cost/quality relationship. Staff was super nice and helpful. Bed clothing and towels were not 100% clean but nothing too serious. As regards security, the neighborhood maybe a little bit dangerous during nights and during the day I came across with several crazy people in the nearby area asking for money and being aggressive if you don't give them anything. Except for that, the rest was really good.

For the money you pay, this hostel is excellent. Great free breakfast every morning with bread, oats and pancakes! They also do daily tours that you can join to see the best of LA during your visit.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5