USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

Very clean, great staff. Though not located in a very safe neighborhood, the hostel itself makes travelers feel very safe staying there

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • China

Loved my stay at this hostel. Met loads of people. All staff I came across were all friendly and always cleaning the hostel. Good facilities available (especially walking tours are good), brilliant location for Hollywood/ Beverly Hills. Will definitely be back next time I'm visiting LA.

Very good hostel. Excellent cost/quality relationship. Staff was super nice and helpful. Bed clothing and towels were not 100% clean but nothing too serious. As regards security, the neighborhood maybe a little bit dangerous during nights and during the day I came across with several crazy people in the nearby area asking for money and being aggressive if you don't give them anything. Except for that, the rest was really good.

For the money you pay, this hostel is excellent. Great free breakfast every morning with bread, oats and pancakes! They also do daily tours that you can join to see the best of LA during your visit.

Amazing hostel in a great location. Really cool staff that will help you to get arround.

Excellent!!!!! Best hostel in LA!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

The pros to this hostel are the cleanliness and security. The negatives are the expensive price you pay for noisy dorm rooms. The staff member that checked me out of the hostel booked my airport shuttle for a random day, despite chatting to me about where I was going that night in detail. I was waiting by the door with my bags for 50 minutes before asking what was happening. His incompetence meant a mad rush across hollywood, paying for an alternative shuttle and almost missing my flight.

It's a very good hostel with a good atmosphere,but you've to share the bathroom with 7 other people.

I am not a fan of chain hostels, they feel a little bit impersonal and too much like a hotel, it's a bit difficult to make friends if you are traveling alone. That being said, it's in a fantastic location, facilities are great (best bed ever), breakfast is awesome and the whole hostel it's very clean and comfortable.

If you just want a place to crash and are NOT a light sleeper then this is the hostel for you. I was in a room with 7 other girls, so sleeping could be hard. Everyone has different schedules and you have to wait for your time to use the bathroom/shower. Personally, my experience wasn't really bad. The first night was terrible because one of my roommates snored like a drunk truck driver--no offense. I guess it's up to luck if you're put in a room with nice, considerate people then you'll be fine.

The hostel dorm room wasn't cleaned properly; I stayed for 5 nights and they never mentioned anything about changing sheets or getting a new towels. ( I packed my own towels.) The other other guests made the experience memorable and the breakfast was good (except for being rudely rushed out exactly at 10:30a.m.) the pancakes were a nice touch. The British staff member that lead the hike to the Hollywood sign (Matt, I believe) was really friendly and helpful. :-)

We was very please with your staff, any questions we gave them they had an answer, We real enjoyed staying at the Hostel. only one question, over the pasted 20 years l have travelled the world staying always at hostels, because of the joy and fun when you meet over people full of information on there travels with information, But today with everyone has a MOBLE PHONE they just stare at the mobile all the time even when they are eating there meals!! how Sad is that!! no one talks to each other!!

• 25th May 2015

Great hostel, very helpful staff. I would definitely stay here again. The outdoor patio is great!

• 25th May 2015

It is a GREAT hostel, well located, clean, the staff is good and they have lots of activities. The only problem is that it is the most expensive hostel in hollywood.

• 22nd May 2015

Great locations and facilities. Perfect place to explore Hollywood and they appeared to offer free transport to the coast which is essential as public transport can be tricky in LA. The only downside was an incredibly rude Asian American girl on the front desk. She wasn't rude to us, but was completely condescending to her colleague right in front of us and also to our friend who wanted to leave us a message at the front desk- which apparently is 'impossible'. Apart from that great stay.

The best place to stay at if you want a taste of Hollywood. Definitely going back again!

Best in the US

• 15th May 2015

Great! Would stay here again

Really lovely staff, great location just off Hollywood Blvd. People from all over the world come here and you hear so many stories from different walks of life. Great social atmosphere. Brilliant for first timers to hostels!

Plugs and privacy pannels were excellent. I strongly recommend the hostel tour to the Hollywood sign. It was great. Good place to stay if you want to See Hollywood.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5