8.8
Fabulous 3,908 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 3,908 Total Reviews
USA Hostels Hollywood Located at 1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles.
USA
Los Angeles CA CA 90028 1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood
88% 3908
34.1002830 -118.3324800
    Rooms available

27th Aug 2016

Only stayed in this hostel for 2 nights but I didn't want to leave! Such a great atmosphere and all the staff were really friendly! Would definitely reccomend this hostel.

• USA, Male, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016

It's an incredible hostel filled with activities for people and a staff that is friendly as times. Overall if I go to San Francisco or back Los Angeles you have my reservaton

• FrankfromYUL
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
16th Aug 2016

Greatly located within Hollywood, but I was there during weekdays so nightlife was not really there. They clean the floors and rooms everyday which is nice, facilities is not a new building, but it's relatively clean (washrooms as well). The hike organized by the hostel is quite nice. If I were to stay in Hollywood again, I'd stay there again. I would recommend it if you go to Hollywood

• megnesiumoxide
15th Aug 2016

This hostel was the most amazing experience of California! A few minutes away from the metro, anything you need if right on your doorstep! The staff and the visitors combined made the experience the best! Right on Hollywood Blvd. and it was so sociable!! would return here 100%

• daviddc498198
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
14th Aug 2016

Would recommend the comedy show on Thursdays and Sundays

Thanks for your stay and leaving a review! Glad you liked the comedy show we will be sure to share your kind words with comedians! Hope to see you again your next time through Hollywood and we wish you safe travels!

• cheyennef93
  • Globetrotter
7th Aug 2016

Though I wouldn't necessarily recommend staying in Hollywood, if you are then this is a good base. Right off Hollywood and Sunset blvds. Hostel runs activities every day though they may be considered a little overpriced, the guides are friendly and well informed however. Staff seem to constantly be in and out of rooms which can be a tad frustrating but all are friendly and extremely happy to help. I recommend getting to breakfast early as supplies deplete quickly.

Thanks for the stay and taking the time to leave us a review! Our free breakfast of all you can eat pancakes, assorted breads, oatmeal, fresh fruit, coffee, and juice should be full the whole time from 7am-10am. We will be sure to share your feedback about breakfast with the staff. Glad you found everyone friendly and hope to see you the next time you find yourself in Hollywood! Safe travels!

5th Aug 2016
7.1

First hostel I stayed in the US and not too bad, but definitely not great. The front desk people are pretty friendly and helpful in directing us to certain locations. I was given a list of places I can go along with how to get there. There are also daily activities you can sign up for, but you have to do it quickly for the spots tend to fill up quickly. A lot of people come and go for the hostels in the US are a bit more expensive than other countries. Overall ok, bathroom a bit dirty. But 怎么办?

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016

USA Hostels was my first stop on my trip! Staff were super polite and helpful, my dorm was clean and the mattress was so comfortable after a long haul flight! Hostel is central to absolutely everything in Hollywood.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
2nd Aug 2016
7.1

Good location in Hollywood. Clean and organised. Lots of activities. Some staff great others unhelpful. Lots of rules.

Thanks for your stay and for your feedback. It's great to hear you found the hostel clean, we will pass along your kind words to our housekeepers. Hope you partook in and enjoyed some of our many activities whether it was a walking tour, pub crawl, or bbq. If you have a free second please fill out the departure survey we sent out and feel free to let us know if there were any rules you felt were unnecessary or that you did not care for and perhaps we can make some adjustments. Thanks again for the feedback and we wish you safe travels!

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

I've been travelling for over a year, and this is hands down one of the best hostels I have stayed in. I was originally meant to stay for 2 nights and ended up extending to stay in California for 8 days. The hostel was super clean, safe and in a pretty great location. It had an outside smoking/sun area which was really social. The hostel ran pretty awesome trips every day which included pub crawls, beach shuttles, hikes to the hollywood sign... 10 out of 10. Breakfast alright - its free.