USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA

The hostel is in a good location, pretty much off the walk of game and a short walk to the Chinese theatre. Loved the privacy screens on the beds and free brekkie is always a bonus. Would come back again.

Asked at the reception how to get to the Hollywood Sign, got: "here's a Citymap, info is all on the back!" He seriously refused to explain it to me... Very bad and unprofessional customer service! thx Johnny

• 14th Apr 2014

I liked the free hikes and shuttle to Venice Beach.

• 9th Apr 2014

though didn't speed long time in the hostel, but the stuffs are so kind to help me. great yard to relax and meet new friends.

The staff are amazing. Super friendly, very knowledgeable. One night our group had a shady character follow us all of the street and the bloke behind the desk looked after it all and hearded 10 drunks up stairs no worries The beds are some of the best I have had, they have a metal hide away style thing that has some PowerPoint's etc - awesome idea. I'm 6"3 and still managed to squeeze ok too. Nightly events are sick, the meals and everything. Best hostel I have been too

Generally, the hostel is very good. It is very clean, and the general environment is very friendly. I like the breakfast, which is very convenient and save you a lot of trouble. I also like the kitchen, so that I can cook my own foods with all the cookers and dishes provided. I like the bed and the lockers too, because they provide several plugs for charging electronic devices. Though it is a bit more expensive than other hostels, it is worth the money.

The staff were very helpful with recommending places for me to visit. I had a great time and will consider staying here next time I go on a trip in California!

• 27th Mar 2014

Great hostel , really comfy stay...and a bunch of really great friendly staff

AMAZING HOSTEL. So clean. Very safe. The staff was incredible too. Highly recommend this place! A bit expensive for a hostel, but you definitely get what you pay for.

• 19th Mar 2014

It was my first time travelling on my own and this hostel has a nice outdoor area, where you can hang out and meet people. Beside that there is a lot of social activities. The rooms are clean, the staff friendly, delicious breakfast. Perfect!

Very good hostel, highly recommended.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

Very good hostel, Good dorm room, clean, well equipped and quiet. Good staff and ideally located in the heart of Hollywood. I recommend it.

• 14th Mar 2014

Very clean, well organized and in a good location. Local restaurants and cafés are great. Delicious smoothies down hollywood blvd at juices fountain.

A very social, safe and fun hostel. Its so close to everything in Hollywood, and the staff have great advice to negotiate public transport etc to get around LA. My only regret I wish I stayed longer! I loved the idea for all the walking groups, night dinners and I loved how social this place was. The rooms are really spacious and I love the fact you have your own powerpoint and light in your bed. Highly recommend this place

10/10--all areas !!

• 11th Mar 2014

Great staff, great atmosphere, great location. I've stayed in all three locations and this one is definitely the best

More expensive than other hostels I've stayed at, but good overall!! There were lots of organised activities like $6 all you can eat barbeque and tours and things, great outdoor space and good atmosphere! Also beds are good with a light, shelf, and powerpoint for each bunk, and lockers in the rooms too.

thanks for the feedback. We are a bit more than other area hostels but we do think we try to make those dollars pay off with lots of free activities and our breakfast with all you can make pancakes, bakeries, juice, oatmeal, coffee, tea and fresh fruit. We've also just completed a patio renovation with lots of comfy furniture for sunning and relaxing. We hope you'll come back again!

Excellent stay, my favourite hostel in the States. Great atmosphere, easy to meet people and have a good night. Lots of activities during the day and the staff are very helpful. Very secure and in a really good location being so close to Hollywood. Would happily stay here again, thanks for a good stay.

• 2nd Mar 2014

Great hostel in a great location. Regular activities organised and a decent breakfast. Staff were always cheerful and up for a chat. Only problem we had was our dorm shower wouldn't drain properly so showers had to be quick and we would have to wait a while for the next person. Will definitely stay again.

oh yuk! we don't want our guests standing in shower water! we'll look up your room number and get that drain fixed pronto...you'd be surprised some of the stuff we find in the drains - maybe we'll get lucky again and find another watch! thanks for the compliments and we're glad you want to stay with us again. happy travels!

Great location if you want to see Hollywood and other central sites. Quite a noisy gruby area but that's Hollywood I guess! No complaints about the hostel. Breakfast was great!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5