USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

We had the worst snorer in our room! I got no sleep for 3 nights, also when we arrived the room and bathroom were pretty dirty and smelly..breakfast is very average. Good activities planned though which is really convenient and the hostel hopper bus is awesome!

• 14th Dec 2014

This is hostel is the best I have stayed at by far. Their breakfast options and all you can eat dinners make your trip so much easier as you don't have to worry about spending so much money on food. The tours are well put together at affordable prices and delivered in such a great way. I really enjoyed staying here and would be back again in a heart beat!

• 9th Dec 2014

Really great! Here for 2 nights. Lovely staff, always helpful and friendly. Right off hollywood blvd. close to universal studios on the metro. Rooms good. With lockers. Bathroom in room. Very comfortable and relaxed.

• 9th Dec 2014

Great location, staff are fantastic! very helpful and pleasant to be around. Breakfast was good. I never got to do some of the activities they offered but they sounded great! Top job guys!

The hostel locates in a perfect place, very near to the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the subway station as well. the staff are very friendly and helpful. I'd like to live here when I travel to LA again.

Thanks so much for the great review. We do hope you come back again!

Location is great for Hollywood but LA is very spread out so no location is ideal. Definitely not easy without a car even though the hostel is close to two train stations. Security was great staff were friendly and helpful and there were plenty of activities run by the hostel.

• 26th Nov 2014

LA is always so surprising for the sprawl. But we hope we help with that a little by having a beach shuttle 3 times a week and our complimentary shuttle to magic mountain on sundays.

I had a fantastic time staying at this hostel - the activities are great and I met some really nice people. It is a bit far from the beach, but I think that is because the beach is in the wrong place - not the hostel! Parking is expensive, more like $20/night than the $12 advertised on the website. Perhaps do a deal with one of the local lots? Staff were good, though perhaps a little too LAid back occasionally. Breakfast might need a bit of attention (as ever!).

• 25th Nov 2014

Love the comment that the beach is in the wrong place! We would love to do a deal with a local lot...but they know they have the upper hand with parking being at a premium. We do have a preferred lot and if you visit again, ask us which one has the best pricing.

Amazing hostel and staff! Definitly a good place to meet people and party if it's what you're looking for! I'll be back !

Only stayed for one night but was a pleasure experience.

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • China

The ambiance was so calm on the front outdoor patio. Lighting was state of the art. A Hollywood calm.

• 21st Nov 2014

thanks for remarking on the lighting scheme! No one ever mentions it and we're so proud of it. We feel the lights on the patio in the evening add quite a bit to the chilled out feeling. So glad you noticed! Happy Travels!

Well located, and had everything you need supplied.

Great place, our toilet kept over flowing, it's says turn off water and tell reception and I did but I don't think the chick wanted to get her hands dirty so she said we had to do it- not sure what would if happened if we made it worse I would of thought as a worker she would sort something like that out..some staff had attitude problems but I think maybe that's what happens if people staying there get employed,too cool to actually work n say hi to guests coz they ARE a guest, the rest was great

oh...we're sorry that a staff member did not react properly when you reported an issue. We will contact you separately to ask you to ID that person so we can do some retraining. Thank you for the overall good scores despite this.

Excellent location just off the walk of fame and near most attractions. Staff helpful and friendly. Lots of trips available, happy to stay here again :)

No location in LA is excellent because it's so spread out but the hostel was right off the walk of fame.. Lots near by and close to public transport. Only things to complain about was whilst I appreciate the security if the staff Just saw me walk out the door when I try to go back in 30seconds later they could just buzz me in not make me dig out my key card again, bit over the top... Tryin for use the washing machines was hard too when the staff were always using them for tea towels etc...

Thanks for the overall great scores. Regarding the security...the staff are only 'following orders' so to speak. We ask everyone to keep their key card handy as we want to be sure the hostel stays secure at all times. the reason we ask you to show it each time is to ensure no one 'hands off' the key to someone else. As a popular hostel in LA a lot of people want 'in' even if they not staying with us. Ah fame!

Great location, nice lounge outside

Amazing staff especially Tara and Mellie

• 8th Nov 2014

Nice hostel. I felt safe staying here, it was relatively clean and the staff was nice. Superb location just by the Hollywood boulevard. Would recommend if you are used to hostel environments and are looking for a chill, simple place to stay!

had a great time, really good location and lots to do at the hostel during the nights. would definitely come back

I've stayed at this hostel a couple of times and it just keeps getting better!

we love repeat guests who still like us! Cheers!

I'm a OC native and I only stayed here one night because I got off work late and I missed the last train home. The atmosphere at the hostal reminded me of that of my European trips... The location was perfect to enjoy the rest night at the Hollywood strip!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5