USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

Amazing hostel and staff! Definitly a good place to meet people and party if it's what you're looking for! I'll be back !

Only stayed for one night but was a pleasure experience.

The ambiance was so calm on the front outdoor patio. Lighting was state of the art. A Hollywood calm.

• 21st Nov 2014

thanks for remarking on the lighting scheme! No one ever mentions it and we're so proud of it. We feel the lights on the patio in the evening add quite a bit to the chilled out feeling. So glad you noticed! Happy Travels!

Great place. Beds were great, daily activities were fun, location was amazing, staff were okkk, breakfast was sooooo good and showers were perfect. Highly highly recommend this place and all the USA Hostels. They are worth every penny.

Well located, and had everything you need supplied.

Great place, our toilet kept over flowing, it's says turn off water and tell reception and I did but I don't think the chick wanted to get her hands dirty so she said we had to do it- not sure what would if happened if we made it worse I would of thought as a worker she would sort something like that out..some staff had attitude problems but I think maybe that's what happens if people staying there get employed,too cool to actually work n say hi to guests coz they ARE a guest, the rest was great

oh...we're sorry that a staff member did not react properly when you reported an issue. We will contact you separately to ask you to ID that person so we can do some retraining. Thank you for the overall good scores despite this.

Excellent location just off the walk of fame and near most attractions. Staff helpful and friendly. Lots of trips available, happy to stay here again :)

No location in LA is excellent because it's so spread out but the hostel was right off the walk of fame.. Lots near by and close to public transport. Only things to complain about was whilst I appreciate the security if the staff Just saw me walk out the door when I try to go back in 30seconds later they could just buzz me in not make me dig out my key card again, bit over the top... Tryin for use the washing machines was hard too when the staff were always using them for tea towels etc...

Thanks for the overall great scores. Regarding the security...the staff are only 'following orders' so to speak. We ask everyone to keep their key card handy as we want to be sure the hostel stays secure at all times. the reason we ask you to show it each time is to ensure no one 'hands off' the key to someone else. As a popular hostel in LA a lot of people want 'in' even if they not staying with us. Ah fame!

Great location, nice lounge outside

Amazing staff especially Tara and Mellie

• 8th Nov 2014

Nice hostel. I felt safe staying here, it was relatively clean and the staff was nice. Superb location just by the Hollywood boulevard. Would recommend if you are used to hostel environments and are looking for a chill, simple place to stay!

Good location with helpful staff, themed nights and tours were a bonus and i will probably stay here again if i am in the area.

had a great time, really good location and lots to do at the hostel during the nights. would definitely come back

I've stayed at this hostel a couple of times and it just keeps getting better!

we love repeat guests who still like us! Cheers!

I'm a OC native and I only stayed here one night because I got off work late and I missed the last train home. The atmosphere at the hostal reminded me of that of my European trips... The location was perfect to enjoy the rest night at the Hollywood strip!

Rooms were big, clean. Great location, just off the strip and close to public transport though you can here a bit of noise from the strip at nights. Staff were great. I would definitely stay here again.

I loved this hostel! The staff were super friendly, helpful and hilarious which made the stay really awesome. Plus the kitchen facilities were great and they set up the luggage room really well - only staff members can go in and you have to present your bag number. This made me feel secure that no one would go through my stuff (lost a lock in my travels). Cheers!

This hostel is great, location is perfect with everything you need on your door step! Close to bus stops and subway too if you decide to go to the beach or any other activities located further away. Activities put on by the hostel are also worth the money.. Cheaper than on the street! Breakfast is greay you can refuel for the day! Only thing I would suggest is bringing earplugs.. You can't escape the snorers!!!

• 29th Oct 2014

It's a minute walk from Hollywood boulevard! It has a very nice terrasse outside where you can hang out and take a few drinks. There's a nice kitchen to hang out too, and the rooms are okay.

BEST hostel I have ever stay at!

• 26th Oct 2014