USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

All is good but only the atmosphere needs little shake up i think

really incredible stay. The woman at the desk, Jamie, was absolutely wonderful! So helpful, kind and understanding! The whole atmosphere of the place was really friendly, they continually helped me even after i had checked out. I couldn't be more grateful to everyone that worked there.

• 30th Dec 2015
  • Scotland

Super friendly staff & great location in Hollywood. I mistakenly thought this hostel is near the Amtrak station but the $80 taxi ride from the airport was worth it to get to see Hollywood.

Good location, right next to Hollywood Blvd. Only stayed one night but appeared to be clean and secure.

One word: amazing. Totally worth the money, super clean and all the facilities you could wish for. I met amazing people and the staff was awesome!

• 21st Dec 2015

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Made many friends during my stay. location was excellent also.

Great location, extra friendly and helpful staff. They put on a lot of activities during the day and nigh - a great atmosphere within the hostel. Would 100% recommend to anyone coming to LA or Hollywood

Everything was great! They do have top notch security, thus anybody just can't stumble in. I really had a good time!

It was one of the best Hostels I have ever stayed in. Clean, great staff, great location, tons of activities provided. Thank you!

Great staff, location, atmosphere & worthwhile daily activities. Three years ago, I had a very enjoyable stay as well.

I've stayed here quite a few times, but I am unsure whether I will do so again in the near future. The last couple times I have found things got pretty noisy during what we're supposed to be their "quiet hours." Still, apart from that I had a very good time, and would recommend them in a heartbeat...along with a very good pair of earplugs.

Everithing was very clean. The Hostel staff was amazing friendly and helpful with everything. The activities they offer are nice to meet new people and do/see great suff.

• 30th Nov 2015

Awesome staff, amazing location, great activities! This is the best hostel I've stayed at. Highly recommend it!

One of good point of this hostel is they provide lots of activities for guests

It is a little bit expensive for a hostel but everything other than price was really good (except some noisy roommates :))

very good hostel, good atmosphere and night life. facilities are decent. the only problem was the bunks are low and the guy above me masterbated which at 430 am is weird.

Great staff, great activities every day. Heaps of solo travelers as well so easy to meet people

Great and helpful staff

Good location

Fantastic place! Always busy, staff very friendly and happy to help with anything. Will definitely be coming back!

• 19th Nov 2015