USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA

A very nice clean hostel. Lots of activities to sign up for in the day and night. (Comedy show... so bad it was good!) The lounge bar is open every night even when empty but it wasn't too noisy past midnight and the kitchen was open all night for quietness. The privacy boards on the bunks were good but at the same time make people more isolated so good and bad. A very good location. 90% of people there were Australians because it's their summer holidays in our winter I guess!

Fairly good place located right on the Hollywood Boulevard (which is not a big pro). Great facilities, organized activities, friendly atmosphere. Generally good.

it is between two subway station, a very convenice place. restaurants, bars are nearby.

This place was average. Processed, carby breakfast, a ridiculous number of rules and signs, uncomfortable and cheap bedding, and best of all you are paying through the nose for it! I was only here as a transfer to the airport and to get some shopping in, and thankfully did not stay long - on the upside, it is clean, safe and the staff were very cheerful.

Although I wasn't a huge fan of Hollywood, this hostel allows excellent access and organizes many tours daily. It is super clean and very secure at night with no visitors allowed inside. The bar can get lively and the outdoor seating area is excellent for relaxing in the day or having beeeers at night.

It was a pleasant stay at USA Hostels Hollywood! I was stayed in the 6-mixed bedroom: - The room was very clean with real bed, blanket, bed linens and a fan. - The bathroom was very clean with free fresh towels and hot shower. - The shared kitchen was big enough with free breads, oatmeals, fresh fruits and hot beverages. The location was also great! It just blocks away from the metro train station and bus stops. I'll definitely be back to stay in USA Hostels Hollywood, highly recommended!

bathtub was full of hair, mattress wasn't clean, the door lock broken on the last day

Staff is super cool, a place worth staying.

Despite some of the smelly, unhygienic, weird people that were put in the same mixed-dorm room with me, I had an overall pleasant stay.

• 18th Dec 2013

Great location and fabulous choice of breakfast. Extremely convenient. Rules about quiet hours and cleanliness need to be upheld however and personal space in the room needs to be respected. Wonderful staff who were happy to help.

I loved staying here! I think that it is a great base to explore the city and it was a great place to just hang out if you didn't want to go out! I would definitely stay here again!

Great location just off Hollywood blvd. and easy to find. Staff were very helpful. Good deals in the bar.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The USA Hostels chain is brilliant and I would definitely use them again!

I´ve been staying in hostels for many years and it is the first time I get such rude staff as I got at USA Hostel LA. Location is ok, but the hostel is not good. Long waits to use the bathroom, pub crawl sucks, staff don´t give a sh**t about you. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOSTEL

Awesome hostel! Great location and atmosphere.

• 28th Nov 2013
  • Norway

Stuff were sooo kind! We can spentgreat time. But unfortunately my roommate was little bit noisy.

• 27th Nov 2013
  • Japan

Great stay at the hostel. Ideally placed just a short walk from Hollywood blvd. Plenty of activities taking place at the hostel everyday and the staff are extremely helpful. Shared bathroom is cleaned everyday. Take the red bus tour which takes you to the best places to see in Los Angeles.

Without doubt the best hostel I've stayed in in 3 years of travelling.. Security was top notch, location was central, rooms and bathrooms were super clean, loved the privacy of the bunks! Staff were friendly and informative! Absolute 100% 😀

Dorm room and bathroom both needed cleaning. Facilities were minimal and not enough for the size of the hostel -e.g. there was no room for breakfast even though we tried several times.

• 14th Nov 2013

Very warm welcome and helpfull staff. Thank you.