USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

Staff were very friendly and helpful at all times no matter what you asked! Rooms were clean and great atmosphere throughout the whole hostel! In a great location walking distance to most tourist attractions and public transport. Only thing is there are quite a lot of homeless in this area but cause no trouble!

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

I had some doubts about the cleanliness of my sheets when they gave it to me

Second time I've stayed here, just as good as the first. Good shuttle service on offer to LA tourist destinations too

I definitely recommend this hostel. The outside area is very nice to hang out and meet people. Also, USA Hostels encourage drinking and parties....which is great from my pov. If you are traveling through California, check out the USA Hostel in SF as well.

I dont think it value for 50usd per night, they put me on the 1st floor down to the hall way last dorm, it was right beside to a parking lot and was a Staurday night, around 3am they were the loudest music play by car and people drink and shoutting, around 4am we heared drunk people kicking and talking loud over and 6am the trush truck was on cleaning about 30min super loud as well, i didnt had sleep that night and worst was needed to catch a flight at the second day, not recommened.

Staff were the highlight of this hostel, it is super close to Hollywood attractions but doesn't have fanstastic baras/food close by.

Staff were extremely helpful and friendly and the place as a whole was clean and very welcoming. Would 100% stay here again.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Really great place - definitely out best Hostel so far. The people at reception were really helpful and there is a really fun atmosphere here but most importantly the breakfast is amazing - those pancakes and worth the money alone !

thanks for the great review! We hope you had lots of pancakes!

Staff were very friendly and helpful. they showed you around and explained everything when you first arrive which was great.

I had my hair straightener stolen from the bathroom I assume by the cleaners cause I was in a room full of boys and I doubt they would have wanted it

• 16th Jun 2014

I had a great time staying, staff were helpful and there was a range of extra activities available.

• 16th Jun 2014

Nice Hostel, would stay there again. I have to mention the staff are outstanding, they were very helpful

Thanks so much for the great review. We'll share your comments with the staff.

Great staff that encouraged more of a party atmosphere out in the front seating area. Good location, very close to hollywood blvd without being too loud.

Great hostel!

Fantastic hostel ticked every box not a single thing I can think of to tell you that isn't great!

The hostel was great, very neat, clean, fun, and with very good facilities.

You are awesome guys =D

I loved it here! I'm a really shy quiet person but i managed to meet and make friends here. Also shout out to the reception blonde with a (british accent i believe) works in the mornings. really took care of the guys in our room after an incident with someone who had too much to drink. I will most likely be staying Here or over at Podshare when i visit LA

when a new friend is made and the memories of a stay with us are good, then we've done our best and fulfilled our commitment to hostelling. great to hear!

Great hostel, great location, plenty of activities free or low cost, free breakfast, rooms are great, some power points in lockers are also great

My stay at the hostel for a night was perfect