USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

An all-round great experience. Clean and fun. Most of the staff were great, except one had a negative attitude.

Great hostel- free unlimited pancakes, just off Hollywood blvd, incredibly helpful staff, very safe and secure! Take quarters if you want to use the laundry facilities.

Hostel is right in the middle of Hollywood and has a great mix of people. The check in process is brilliant with a private escort taking you to your room and explaining all the features. Wifi is brilliant and the power outlet in the beds (and lockers) is great. It is fairly pricey however this is LA.

not the cheapest hostel but by far the best facilities i have ever experienced :) great helpful staff too

Excellent attention to details in the design of the dorms;very convenient location;friendly,courteous, helpful staff; awesome outdoor patio . My 3rd stay here and will be back. .

Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Kim (the blond female) was awesome in making sure my stay was comfortable. A very nice lady. Mellie was great also! This is a good hostel at a great location.

Very clean hostel!

1 bathroom for 8 people is not enough. Nice outdoor area. Next to Hollywood boulevard, which has not so much going on, really, so I wouldn't want to stay in that area for more than a day or two. Most people working there seemed over worked, but I find that is the case in other USA hostels as well. They helped you out and answered your questions though. Ok for a couple of nights.

My experience in this hostel was fantastic. the usa hostel branch is the best i've stayed in so far. I've met so many good people, nice location, safe and clean. No free parking, but you can park your car across the street for a discouny if you tell you're staying at usa hostels.

The hostel is clean, safe, plays music during the day, but dont expect to meet interesting people there. LA is hard city to get.. so you will meet typical tourists. the types ones that dont travel alone, too cool for schooL.The front desk staff , that blond girl..american one.. likes to play cool, but was very mean, when i asked her if i could print a paper for free, she said once YES.. but i didnt hear and second time i asked she said I TOLD U YES.. very mean voice.

The hostel is in a good location, pretty much off the walk of game and a short walk to the Chinese theatre. Loved the privacy screens on the beds and free brekkie is always a bonus. Would come back again.

Asked at the reception how to get to the Hollywood Sign, got: "here's a Citymap, info is all on the back!" He seriously refused to explain it to me... Very bad and unprofessional customer service! thx Johnny

For sure one of the best Hostel I have ever been! Yes it was quite expensive but considering you are in Hollywood Blv is not justified???

best hostel I have every stayed in!!

• 9th Apr 2014

I liked the free hikes and shuttle to Venice Beach.

though didn't speed long time in the hostel, but the stuffs are so kind to help me. great yard to relax and meet new friends.

The staff are amazing. Super friendly, very knowledgeable. One night our group had a shady character follow us all of the street and the bloke behind the desk looked after it all and hearded 10 drunks up stairs no worries The beds are some of the best I have had, they have a metal hide away style thing that has some PowerPoint's etc - awesome idea. I'm 6"3 and still managed to squeeze ok too. Nightly events are sick, the meals and everything. Best hostel I have been too

good hostel, but hollywood was not my favorite place to stay.

Generally, the hostel is very good. It is very clean, and the general environment is very friendly. I like the breakfast, which is very convenient and save you a lot of trouble. I also like the kitchen, so that I can cook my own foods with all the cookers and dishes provided. I like the bed and the lockers too, because they provide several plugs for charging electronic devices. Though it is a bit more expensive than other hostels, it is worth the money.

The staff were very helpful with recommending places for me to visit. I had a great time and will consider staying here next time I go on a trip in California!

• 27th Mar 2014