USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

The staff is very helpful and they have answers to all your questions :) Well organized,shuttles,bbq's,pub crowls etc.Location is good,not even a minute to Hollywood Blvd. Very clean and nice people!

Best hostel I ever stayed! I'd highly recommend it. The only cons, was at the guy who checked me in, the gay one, I'm not homophobic because I'm a gay guy myself, the way the rules of the hostels were said sounded a bit condescending.

Nothing really to fault about this hostel - a really high standard. Location was good, right on Hollywood blvd and close to a lot of main tourist attractions. Staff were good and always happy to help. You wouldn't regret staying here.

A gorgeous hostel with friendly staff! It's also right off of Hollywood blvd. I had a great time here and all of the facilities were in great condition. They also have loads of walking tours and events to keep you busy! A great free breakfast and they even have flavoured coffee syrups!!

Great location just off the Hollywood strip. 5 minutes to the walk of fame and the metro station which will take you to universal studios. Great kitchen and general store only 5 minutes away. Lots of free or cheap activities. I stayed for 2 nights and preferred Santa Monica but if you want to stay in the thick of things this is your place. Pretty expensive for a hostel but I would consider it value

the dinner at night are bit pricy 7$ for only pasta and also the tours to berverlly hill a bit pricy because done by public transport and did not inclue the return fair over all nice placeto stays

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »