USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

You pay for what you get, its more expensive than other options but its clean, secure, good area, breakfeast is more than decent, power points, lights and privacy at each bed, cleaned daily. Lots of activities. Defs stay here again

I liked it so much I didn't want to leave!! In fact, I haven't. I now work there :)

The hostel is conveniently located, just a short walk from Hollywood Boulevard. The place is very secure, has a huge amount of staff and is extremely clean. The beds have quite some privacy, even for bunks. The downside is that the place is quite noisy, also from sounds outside. Breakfast is included, with fresh pancakes. Also, lots of tours are organized and airport transport at good prices. Would stay again.

Very nice and modern hostel, very clean, Central to most places in Hollywood! Rooms spacious and nice, comfy bedsn Everyone was friend however I thought that the staff were very rude at times and very abrupt.

I definitely recommend this hostel if you're doing anything in Hollywood. I walked to Runyan canyon park for Great hiking, Chinese Theatre, Pantages Theatre, and it's really close to the red line which I took to and from Union Station and Universal Studios. And it's near bus 222 that I took to Warner Brothers Studios. And the beds were Amazingly comfortable! My room was 2 girls and 4 guys, everyone was super respectful. The pans for making pancakes were warped. . . Big deal lol

• 1st Feb 2015

This is in a great location, right next to Hollywood Bvld. Beds are comfy and staff are friendly and helpful for the most part but do not know everything so check on maps/internet if you want to go places. Also while I was there the internet was not working which was frustrating! However if you're looking for a decent, good value for money hostel and are relying on public transport in LA this hostel does the job well.

• 31st Jan 2015