USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

The Hollywood district is not safe. But the hostel is excellent. It refreshes my impression of the idea "hostel". The only one thing which was considered inconvenient is that the hole in the toilet seat is too small for males.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • China

I think it's the best you can find in the middle of Hollywood. Breakfast is very good, location is perfect, staff is amazing. I will certainly stay there when I go back to LA.

Nice hostel. Didn't have "proof of onward travel" since i drove there from instate. They were nice enough to let it go but said I couldn't extend my reservation. So in the case an emergency happens and you have to extend your stay, maybe bring your work schedule for proof if you're from instate?

• 3rd Jul 2014

Absolutely FANTASTIC! The staff were super friendly (except for one dude on kitchen duties :/ ), it's small but very very cozy and pretty, making convo was really easy. Excellent crowd and activities, a lil out of the way but close to the metro. RECOMMEND!!!

i live location

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Thailand

Staff were very friendly and helpful at all times no matter what you asked! Rooms were clean and great atmosphere throughout the whole hostel! In a great location walking distance to most tourist attractions and public transport. Only thing is there are quite a lot of homeless in this area but cause no trouble!

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

I had some doubts about the cleanliness of my sheets when they gave it to me

Second time I've stayed here, just as good as the first. Good shuttle service on offer to LA tourist destinations too

I definitely recommend this hostel. The outside area is very nice to hang out and meet people. Also, USA Hostels encourage drinking and parties....which is great from my pov. If you are traveling through California, check out the USA Hostel in SF as well.

I dont think it value for 50usd per night, they put me on the 1st floor down to the hall way last dorm, it was right beside to a parking lot and was a Staurday night, around 3am they were the loudest music play by car and people drink and shoutting, around 4am we heared drunk people kicking and talking loud over and 6am the trush truck was on cleaning about 30min super loud as well, i didnt had sleep that night and worst was needed to catch a flight at the second day, not recommened.

Staff were the highlight of this hostel, it is super close to Hollywood attractions but doesn't have fanstastic baras/food close by.

Staff were extremely helpful and friendly and the place as a whole was clean and very welcoming. Would 100% stay here again.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Really great place - definitely out best Hostel so far. The people at reception were really helpful and there is a really fun atmosphere here but most importantly the breakfast is amazing - those pancakes and worth the money alone !

thanks for the great review! We hope you had lots of pancakes!

Staff were very friendly and helpful. they showed you around and explained everything when you first arrive which was great.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »