USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA

cool bar and courtyard areas for hanging out. events planned for most days and evenings. 1 minute walk from hollywood boulevard!

Staff were friendly and helpful. Location is centrally located in LA, easy to get to other places in the city. Bed was comfortable, room was spacious, locker was handy. Great value for the money. Thanks for a good time.

• 21st Oct 2013

It was a nice atmosphere, the people who worked there were very nice and helpful. We have no complaints about our stay

This hostel is the best hostel that I ever have been! Everything is just perfect and the staff is really friendly! Because of my last stay I always book my hostels in USA HOSTELS if there is any space.

• 20th Oct 2013