USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

I'm a OC native and I only stayed here one night because I got off work late and I missed the last train home. The atmosphere at the hostal reminded me of that of my European trips... The location was perfect to enjoy the rest night at the Hollywood strip!

Rooms were big, clean. Great location, just off the strip and close to public transport though you can here a bit of noise from the strip at nights. Staff were great. I would definitely stay here again.

I loved this hostel! The staff were super friendly, helpful and hilarious which made the stay really awesome. Plus the kitchen facilities were great and they set up the luggage room really well - only staff members can go in and you have to present your bag number. This made me feel secure that no one would go through my stuff (lost a lock in my travels). Cheers!

This hostel is great, location is perfect with everything you need on your door step! Close to bus stops and subway too if you decide to go to the beach or any other activities located further away. Activities put on by the hostel are also worth the money.. Cheaper than on the street! Breakfast is greay you can refuel for the day! Only thing I would suggest is bringing earplugs.. You can't escape the snorers!!!

• 29th Oct 2014