USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

Great location if you want to see Hollywood and other central sites. Quite a noisy gruby area but that's Hollywood I guess! No complaints about the hostel. Breakfast was great!

Not that there's much to do to fix it, but EVERY SOUND: footsteps doors whispers in halls or courtyard EVERY SOUND carries into the rooms and makes it almost impossible to fall or stay asleep, EVEN WITH EARPLUGS. I've stayed in HI and other hostels all over the world, this is the WORST acoustically. That is too bad because of the location and staff both are EXCEPTIONAL. Just had to say it.

Wish we could have provided you a solution to help you sleep better while staying with us. Most guests sleep well with us but for those lighter sleepers we are always happy to provide earplugs or move a guest's room to accommodate them. One of our staff sleeps in noise cancelling headphones when she travels and another listens to her Ipod. We hope you'll try another of our hostels despite your experience here. happy travels.

As per my review of USA Hostels San Francisco, if big corporates pour lots of money into a hostel it ends up looking something like this. Big, well planned, standardised procedures, etc. If that's your thing then this place is perfect for you - if you are looking for somewhere with "character" then this probably isn't right for you.

Seriously good hostel in a great location, staff are amazing and make you feel more than welcome , especially the Aussie!! Fantastic socialising area out front 5*

Unfortunately I checked out two days early due to uncleaness and uncomfort. The rooms had bad odor, the location is horrible, the kitchen and breakfast was a bit filty and un-spacious. Aside from the money convinced, hopefully these concerns are resulted for the next guest.

• 18th Feb 2014

Pretty good location. It's near all the weird dudes who dress up. I met Batman and he spat on me. I tried to climb the fence to the place next door but the barbed wire cut me lol. The hostel is actually expensive though. You can make your own LA experience at home by just emptying your garbage bin in your living room and inviting that crazy guy who always yells at you when you walk past his house over. How does he even have a house? Is that a government program? I'm going to google it.

Very nice Hostel, confortable, Wifi ok . Sweet garden !!!

Staff are awesome, and really helpful

Location and Facilities

Great location - close to Runyon Canyon, walk of fame, Hollywood Blvd and shopping. Also very close to subway stations, buses and hop on-hop off bus stops. Hostel has good facilities and I felt safe. Staff at front desk are friendly and helpful and are happy to organise airport transfers, certain tours and shuttles on your behalf. Would stay here again.

• 2nd Feb 2014

Great hostel. Staff are friendly and helpful. Location is close to everything.

• 1st Feb 2014