USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

The hostel is in a good location, pretty much off the walk of game and a short walk to the Chinese theatre. Loved the privacy screens on the beds and free brekkie is always a bonus. Would come back again.

Asked at the reception how to get to the Hollywood Sign, got: "here's a Citymap, info is all on the back!" He seriously refused to explain it to me... Very bad and unprofessional customer service! thx Johnny

For sure one of the best Hostel I have ever been! Yes it was quite expensive but considering you are in Hollywood Blv is not justified???

best hostel I have every stayed in!!

• 9th Apr 2014

I liked the free hikes and shuttle to Venice Beach.

though didn't speed long time in the hostel, but the stuffs are so kind to help me. great yard to relax and meet new friends.

The staff are amazing. Super friendly, very knowledgeable. One night our group had a shady character follow us all of the street and the bloke behind the desk looked after it all and hearded 10 drunks up stairs no worries The beds are some of the best I have had, they have a metal hide away style thing that has some PowerPoint's etc - awesome idea. I'm 6"3 and still managed to squeeze ok too. Nightly events are sick, the meals and everything. Best hostel I have been too

good hostel, but hollywood was not my favorite place to stay.

Generally, the hostel is very good. It is very clean, and the general environment is very friendly. I like the breakfast, which is very convenient and save you a lot of trouble. I also like the kitchen, so that I can cook my own foods with all the cookers and dishes provided. I like the bed and the lockers too, because they provide several plugs for charging electronic devices. Though it is a bit more expensive than other hostels, it is worth the money.

The staff were very helpful with recommending places for me to visit. I had a great time and will consider staying here next time I go on a trip in California!

• 27th Mar 2014

Location great & activities provided by the hostel on a budget were a bonus. The 2 that I went on were with staff who had knowledge of the area and enthusiasm! However, at reception the staff were hit and miss. Generally you had to wait for them to finish their conversation before they acknowledged you. The additional shower (though there is no block, just the odd one) was really dirty and uninviting. The rooms were OK but 6 girls & 1 shower means an additional shower block is necessary!

Great hostel , really comfy stay...and a bunch of really great friendly staff

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »