USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

Thanks so much for making my LA stay amazing! All the activities organised by the hostel were excellent, shown around by people who really knew the area and knew their stuff. The bar crawl was a particular highlight! Really appreciated being able to use the hostel facilities the day of check out - check out is 10am but my flight wasn't until later on that evening. staff were all so friendly and super helpful at all times. Couldn't have asked for anything more! :)

Awesome Staff!

I liked that I was able to use the kitchen and lounge after I'd checked out and was waiting for my shuttle. The breakfast was also really good. I wasn't a fan of Hollywood blvd that much as there wasn't much for me to do other than souvenir shop (lots of bars but I'm underage). Tours were good fun, always ran in the middle of the day for some reason (very hot). Overs all I'm glad I stayed here and would stay again if I was over 21 and in a group.

good place to meet other travellers, lots of activities organised by the hostel, very helpful staff

The hostel is located in the middle of Hollywood street .. The staff are most helpful and amazing . Love the daily tour they schedule , it allows one to build and know your room mates and fellow people..

The breakast ia terrible! No air condition. Summer day and/or night in this hostel is impossible.

The loveliest thing about this hostel is that the staff all seem to be travellers themselves, so it adds an extra homely element. The beds all have 'privacy compartments' with a panel containing plugs and a shelf. When you're sharing rooms this small feature is very welcomed. You can really relax. Breakfast is fresh and varied, maybe the best of all LA hostels and I stayed in four while in LA.

Brilliant staff, always happy to help with any query (I had a lot).

The location and the hostel itself was great. It was annoying to show the card every time but it ensured only people who were staying there to enter the building. I just wish the rooms had air conditioning as the fan on the roof was not enough to keep the room cool during the hot summer month of July/August and the shower did not have a warm setting. My room had only a hot or cold setting.

• 16th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

A great hostel, I travelled to many different hostels in America this summer and this hostel was the best I stayed in. The room was spacious and clean. I loved the design of the beds having a metal surrounding that created almost a den for you and you could charge your belongings. This hostel offered great activities for free or a small charge. I would highly recommend this hostel.

• 15th Aug 2015

I loved the sign up tour oportunities and shuttles to go and the BBQ during my stay! The only thing that I didnt like was that the fan in the room turned off when we turned the lights off so it was very uncomfortable to sleep...I wish the roo s has AC!!!

• 15th Aug 2015