USA Hostels Hollywood Reviews

1624 Schrader Blvd, Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA

For the money you pay, this hostel is excellent. Great free breakfast every morning with bread, oats and pancakes! They also do daily tours that you can join to see the best of LA during your visit.

Amazing hostel in a great location. Really cool staff that will help you to get arround.

Excellent!!!!! Best hostel in LA!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

The pros to this hostel are the cleanliness and security. The negatives are the expensive price you pay for noisy dorm rooms. The staff member that checked me out of the hostel booked my airport shuttle for a random day, despite chatting to me about where I was going that night in detail. I was waiting by the door with my bags for 50 minutes before asking what was happening. His incompetence meant a mad rush across hollywood, paying for an alternative shuttle and almost missing my flight.

It's a very good hostel with a good atmosphere,but you've to share the bathroom with 7 other people.

I am not a fan of chain hostels, they feel a little bit impersonal and too much like a hotel, it's a bit difficult to make friends if you are traveling alone. That being said, it's in a fantastic location, facilities are great (best bed ever), breakfast is awesome and the whole hostel it's very clean and comfortable.

If you just want a place to crash and are NOT a light sleeper then this is the hostel for you. I was in a room with 7 other girls, so sleeping could be hard. Everyone has different schedules and you have to wait for your time to use the bathroom/shower. Personally, my experience wasn't really bad. The first night was terrible because one of my roommates snored like a drunk truck driver--no offense. I guess it's up to luck if you're put in a room with nice, considerate people then you'll be fine.

The hostel dorm room wasn't cleaned properly; I stayed for 5 nights and they never mentioned anything about changing sheets or getting a new towels. ( I packed my own towels.) The other other guests made the experience memorable and the breakfast was good (except for being rudely rushed out exactly at 10:30a.m.) the pancakes were a nice touch. The British staff member that lead the hike to the Hollywood sign (Matt, I believe) was really friendly and helpful. :-)

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »