USA Hostels Ocean Beach

Superb 1819 Total Reviews
Superb 1819 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2017

Awesome place with many activities to bring people together

20th Apr 2017

Rad place!

Thanks so much for your stay and the great review! Hope to see you again your next time in San Diego! We wish you happy and safe travels!

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
14th Apr 2017

USA hostels was great! Super clean hostel. The breakfasts are amazing and the hostel offers so much extra- beach towels, sun cream and great activities. I would go back in a heart beat!

Thanks for your stay and such a great review! We will pass along your kind words to our amazing housekeeping staff as they always love to hear guests find it super clean. :-) Glad that you enjoyed some of our daily events that include bonfires on the beach, cliff walks, beach volleyball, yoga, and hiking trips. Hope to see you again your next time in San Diego and we wish you happy and safe travels!

11th Apr 2017

Amazing place! 2 blocks from a lovely beach, an easy uber from the airport. Perfect for solo travelers, many activities planned by the hostel that encourage a social environment. Free breakfast gets the job done as well.

Thanks for your stay and the amazing review! Hope to see you again your next time in Ocean Beach and we wish you happy and safe travels!

• USA, Male, 18-24
7th Apr 2017

Just Wow. I could not have asked for a better experience that what USA hostels OB offered me. I thought that i would be spending those days reading books and hang on the beach by myself but the moment i arrived everyone was just as excited to meet me and hear my story as i was to hear theirs. After making so many instant friends i spent my entire stay having fun with them! We went on hikes, bike rides, volleyball on the beach, ate tacos, and played games! I will be back very soon!!:)

This kind of review makes our day! Thanks so much for your stay and the kind words. Glad you met some great people and new friends to share your Ocean Beach experience with, after all that is what hosteling is all about! Hope to see you again your next time in San Diego and we wish you happy and safe travels!

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
2nd Apr 2017

I think this is the cleanest hostel I ever stayed at. The girls at reception are extremely friendly. Many things are offered complimentary that you would usually not expect from a hostel. I do highly recommend this place - amazing value for money.

Thanks for your stay and the lovely review! We will be sure to pass along your kind words to our amazing housekeeping staff as these kinds of reviews make their day! Hope to see you again on your next trip to San Diego! Happy and safe travels!

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2017

No doubt this is a top notch hostel and nicer than many hotels I've stayed in, in terms of cleanliness & facilities which seemed newly renovated. My one complaint is that the quiet hours weren't enforced well when I was there. I like to get some sleep to make the most of my day, but myself + 5 other sleeping guests in my room were woken up and kept awake by people on the patio. Maybe ask for a room away from the patio if you like getting up early for the beach or need to catch an early flight.

• Turkey, Male, 31-40
1st Apr 2017

Great place to stay, just like all other USA Hostel locations.

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
29th Mar 2017
7.1

Good location near beach. But there is no parking space. If you have a car, you should walk 3 block from hostel. Nice staff. nice breakfast. everything is good. But huge terrible thing is noise!!!! you can heard everything outside. even though walking upper 2 nd floor.

• USA, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2017

Mostly everything about this hostel was great. The staff could be more freindly and have less of an attitude when you ask questions. Otherwise the space was great for what you pay