USA Hostels Ocean Beach

Superb 1770 Total Reviews
Superb 1770 Total Reviews

17th Mar 2017

I couldn't have had a better time in ocean beach, thanks to the hostel! I'm already planning my next trip back. Great place and great people!

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2017

I have stayed in Hostels all over Europe and the US and this hostel is hands down the best I've ever stayed in. It is very up to date and extremely nice. The staff is over the top friendly and are willing to go above and beyond to answer any questions you have. There is a back patio where everyone loves to hang out and I met so many awesome people during my stay. There are activities almost every day & they do a excellent job getting you involved & making you feel welcome. Highly recommend!

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2017

LOVED my stay here. The place has a great atmosphere, is a few blocks from the beach, and has very nice facilities. Though it isn't close to downtown, they provide so many free shuttles into town that you barely notice. Lots of activities daily to encourage making friends in a fun atmosphere. Would DEFINITELY recommend.

• Chile, Male, 25-30
10th Mar 2017

Excelent place ! Totally recommended

8th Mar 2017

Had an awesome stay at USA hostels! I wasn't there much as I was mostly exploring but my short time there was really great. Lots of events and opportunities to meet people and they provide everything you need. Highly recommend! Best hostel I've stayed at.

• USA, Male, 18-24
6th Mar 2017

I had an amazing experience at the San Diego Hostel! It was my first times staying at a Hostel, and the workers were very helpful. The environment made meeting other people very easy, and the Hostel day trips was so much fun. I will totally recommend this Hostel to other guests!

3rd Mar 2017

Great location. Super cute restaurants and bars around. 2 blocks to the beach. Nice breakfast in the morning. Beautiful back porch. Would definitely return

3rd Mar 2017

Great Hostel all around! What stood out most was the friendly staff and the cleanliness! I also appreciated the daily breakfast which exceeded expectations. I also liked that there were a few private bathrooms available, and the showers had hot water. Rating 10/10!

3rd Mar 2017

Had a great time at USA Hostels Ocean Beach. The exterior of the building has greatly designed to the atmosphere of the neighborhood. The staff was very friendly and made another round of traveling friends! Bathroom was clean as was the room. Breakfast was decent. Only activity I took part of was the bonfire and that itself was fun!

Thanks for your stay and leaving such a great review. We will be sure to share your kind words with the staff. Glad you enjoyed the beach bonfire! (Beach bonfire every Friday and Sunday night ) Hope to see you your next time through and we wish you amazing travels!

• South Africa, Male, 18-24
23rd Feb 2017

We had a great stay at this hostel. Awesome area with a ton of roof top bars! There were events organized and the staff were incredibly friendly!