USA Hostels San Diego
USA Hostels San Diego is social, fun and a great value as our prices include taxes and we offer many freebies (listed below). Our exclusively-designed privacy pods feature a reading light, shelf and outlet and provide privacy from roommates along with a reduction in noise and light. Especially great for those times when someone flips on the light late at night!
Please refer to check-in requirements at the bottom of this page before making a booking.
No other hostel can show you the city like us! Join us for Tuesday Taco nights with $2 tacos and margaritas, head out on the town Wednesday nights with our pub crawl, spend a day out partying in Mexico on our Saturday Tijuana tour or just hang at the hostel with other travelers swapping stories and chilling in our intimate lounge.
Extras we offer include:
- Exclusive 'privacy pods' (see photo)
- Free all-you-can-make pancakes, oatmeal, coffee, tea, daily.
- Free large lockers with powerpoints inside for secure electronics charging
- Free day-storage of luggage after check out
- Free and discounted hostel activities
- Free wifi for laptop/smart phone users
- Free use of hairdryers and straighteners
- Discounted SeaWorld and San Diego Zoo tickets
- Discounted Harbor Excursions tours
- Discounted bike rental
- Upgraded guest kitchen with all utensils and spices/seasonings
- Newly renovated relaxing lounge
We welcome guests from everywhere outside of San Diego county. At check in, international guests must present a valid passport. US residents must present valid government issued identification (ie: drivers license, state id card, passport). Guests may also be asked to present proof of onward travel. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian. Guests under 16 permitted only in private rooms unless an entire dorm is rented. Parents with young children must contact the hostel prior to booking.