USA Hostels San Diego Reviews

726 5th Avenue, San Diego CA, San Diego, USA

really nice! secure entry to hostel and rooms, high ceilings in beautiful renovated turn of the century building, big common areas, outlets next to every bunk

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Antarctica

Everyhing was perfect except the breakfast with few options and the rooms were really hot, difficult to sleep. The staff is great, and the location is amazing!

So many pro's, location, customer service, ambiance. My only con would be that it was very hot in bathrooms and room we were in so maybe an update to their ac/ventilation system.

• 17th Jul 2015

First off, I rarely write reviews, I usually keep silent during the good or bad, but my stay at USA Hostel San Diego made me break that oath of silence. I think what USAH SD does shows everything what a hostel should be, a warm, inviting place for travelers all over to come and share experiences or create new ones, and in the midst of the Comic-Con chaos they did just that. The events are amazing, the staff is extremely friendly (Hi David and Bruno!), the rooms are clean, and the breakfast hot

What an awesome thing to say about us! We're so pleased that you had such a good time with us and we'll be sure to say hi to David and Bruno for you!

Stayed over the 4th of July Weekend. Staff were fantastic and organised lots of fun activities.

Thanks for the great review. We're so glad you enjoyed our activities. Happy Travels!

The hostel itself is really nice and you can't find a better location. It's definitely a party hostel though so if you want to sleep well maybe try something outside the gas lamp district

The hostel staff were really friendly and knowledgeable. The hostel was also really clean and safe.

• 27th Jun 2015

When I booked this hostel, it was a last minute thing but I am so glad that I did. The location is perfect. The staff was so friendly and always were a great help. I've stayed in hostels in Europe and this was by far the cleanest one I've been to. I work in housekeeping and as second nature, I tend to look in nooks and crannies and this place was impeccable. The bathroom was always kept clean. I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but you get the point. Great Job Guys!!

• 25th Jun 2015

This was my first experience hosteling and it was great. Everyone was super friendly the staff were helpful and really wanted you to enjoy yourself and the facilities are safe and clean. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 25th Jun 2015

its really convenient in downtown ,and you can change any transportion if you want.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • China

The hostel is an excellent location, is generally clean and has good facilities. As far as hostels go, it's very nice. If I'm choosing to be picky - I would say that the showers run from very hot to very cold while showering.

Really great! Awesome!

absolutely love this place.. 100%

We had a very good experience at the hostel. There was some noise after quiet hours but not enough to disturb sleep. The restrooms were spotless and breakfast included very fresh fruit as well as several carb choices. Lovely place overall.

• 11th Jun 2015

Really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast that was included!

• 9th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Only stayed here 2 days but it was awesome, I wish I could have stayed longer.

If you want to stay in the downtown area (Gaslamp district) this is a definite stay. Location was awesome, the staff and people were great. It's near 3 lines of streetcars, and bus lines. Lots to see and visit.. A few minutes walk to the ferry for Coronado Island. I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel

Great hostel in the middle of the GLD. Really cool atmosphere and great facilities. Free bar crawl was a bonus! Loads of bars and resteraunts nearby with lots of discounts. A must stay in SD. Why are US hostels so expensive tho. £30 a night, double compare to other countries? More seating in the dining room would be good too

USA Hostels is excellent; you can rely on the hostels to be clean and organized. Since a recent ordeal at a different hostel in San Francisco, I've stuck to USA Hostels and not been disappointed. My only suggestion for improvement would be to the Bar Crawl on Wednesday night: the choice of bars meant that people could not talk and get to know each other, making for an awkward night. Apart from that, staff were helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms were clean and facilities excellent.

This is my third time staying in this Hostel and I have never been disappointed. The location is amazing if you want to experience San Diego night life. The staff is great, always ready to help and so friendly. It's also one of the cleanest places I had the chance to stay in. And to top it all, the breakfast is great!

« first « Prev 1 2 3