9.0
Superb 1,775 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1,775 Total Reviews
USA Hostels San Diego Located at 726 5th Avenue, San Diego CA, San Diego.
USA
San Diego CA 92101 726 5th Avenue, San Diego CA
90% 1775
32.7129039 -117.1603059
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
16th Sep 2016
6.0

I was on an R and R with work and the atmosphere didn't meet expectations

• USA, Male, 31-40
16th Sep 2016

No linens available when I checked-in. Other than that everything else was fine.

• Ecuador, Female, 31-40
13th Sep 2016

Good hostel but the bathroom was so dirty and there are a lot of stairs so be careful if you have heavy baggage.

• mylo-d
  • England, All Male Group, 25-30
6th Sep 2016

Nice clean hostel on fifth street, right next to all the places you want to be...shopping/bars/restaurants/cafes etc

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2016
7.7

The hostel looks nice and staff is polite. Altough I didn't like the "breakfast" they served( basically just snacks) and the bathrooms are mixed and none of this teo things were clear on the description.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Aug 2016

Really wish I stayed here longer! We did walk straight past it because it's between two restaurants but it does have a bright orange hood.. Guess our eyes weren't working properly that day! The Staff were amazing, so welcoming and friendly. The hostel itself had a lovely home feeling to it, bright and colourful and also extremely clean! I would highly recommend USA Hostels to anybody where they are available when they travel. It's the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Thank you!

25th Aug 2016

Sat club crawl poorly organized. This lady grabbed me, 5 other peeps to 1st club. The lack of introduction was disappointing. Bad rapport could have been avoided had we met on a round robin for 15 minutes. I got accused of 'being bitter about marriage' by one who joined our after my stating something harmless, "so you are positive about this tying the knot for the next 5 years?" This was in good fun. I get admonished as if I'm the bad apple (be nice?) I had to leave the unfriendly vib

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

This hostel has so many elements which have caused it to be the best hostel I've ever stayed in. This is in comparison with 30 plus other hostels in Europe and the USA. There's so many excellent things about it but to name a few I would pick - the comfy couches and lounge areas which allow you to chat, chill and meet new people - the privacy pods in the room which offer some alone time when you need it! - the countless papers and information notes available - the staff were amazingly great

• USA, Male, 31-40
19th Aug 2016

It was my first time staying at a hostel so I had my concerns, but it turned out to be a great experience. I was traveling alone and the atmosphere made it very easy to meet people and experience San Diego. The staff was great and had social events for guests daily which leads me to another highlight. Guests are offered extremely discounted admissions to clubs in addition coordinated trips and/or transportantion guidance to pretty much all of the beaches and sights. Def will do this again.

19th Aug 2016

Excellent party hostel in the middle of the nightlife district. Good kitchen facilities, laundry, bathrooms looked new, very clean hostel, big lockers with power points inside, each bed has a light and power socket, chilled atmosphere, keycard access, organised activities. Only negative (which is expected as it's on the party strip) is it's VERY noisy at night. They have free ear plugs. If you want social / party, this is a great place in good location.