USA Hostels San Diego Reviews

726 5th Avenue, San Diego CA, San Diego, USA

The hostel staff were really friendly and knowledgeable. The hostel was also really clean and safe.

• 27th Jun 2015

This was my first experience hosteling and it was great. Everyone was super friendly the staff were helpful and really wanted you to enjoy yourself and the facilities are safe and clean. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 25th Jun 2015

The hostel is an excellent location, is generally clean and has good facilities. As far as hostels go, it's very nice. If I'm choosing to be picky - I would say that the showers run from very hot to very cold while showering.

Really great! Awesome!

absolutely love this place.. 100%

We had a very good experience at the hostel. There was some noise after quiet hours but not enough to disturb sleep. The restrooms were spotless and breakfast included very fresh fruit as well as several carb choices. Lovely place overall.

• 11th Jun 2015

Really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast that was included!

• 9th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

If you want to stay in the downtown area (Gaslamp district) this is a definite stay. Location was awesome, the staff and people were great. It's near 3 lines of streetcars, and bus lines. Lots to see and visit.. A few minutes walk to the ferry for Coronado Island. I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel

Great hostel in the middle of the GLD. Really cool atmosphere and great facilities. Free bar crawl was a bonus! Loads of bars and resteraunts nearby with lots of discounts. A must stay in SD. Why are US hostels so expensive tho. £30 a night, double compare to other countries? More seating in the dining room would be good too

USA Hostels is excellent; you can rely on the hostels to be clean and organized. Since a recent ordeal at a different hostel in San Francisco, I've stuck to USA Hostels and not been disappointed. My only suggestion for improvement would be to the Bar Crawl on Wednesday night: the choice of bars meant that people could not talk and get to know each other, making for an awkward night. Apart from that, staff were helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms were clean and facilities excellent.

This is my third time staying in this Hostel and I have never been disappointed. The location is amazing if you want to experience San Diego night life. The staff is great, always ready to help and so friendly. It's also one of the cleanest places I had the chance to stay in. And to top it all, the breakfast is great!

Great hostel! Great staff and location! Bathrooms are cleaned several times a day and are very clean. Fun atmosphere all around.

Great location. Good price. Nice facilities. Awesome kitchen and breakfast.

Great location, lovely old building, helpful staff, good programme of evening events to get people to know each other. The last point is particularly welcome in this age of wifi and tablets where people spend too much time plugged in and not enough talking to each other. Slightly small communal areas - lounge and kitchen - but lots of seating including comfy new sofas in the gorgeous glass-canopied atrium. Have stayed before and would stay again.

Perfect !

I've been to many hostels and this one is in the upper class. Great hostel. Excellent staff and very helpful. I highly recommend this hostel and will definitely go back whenever I return to San Diego.

Loved this hostel. Would definately recommend. Location is the best next to all the bars

Great location and activities daily. Staff were very helpful and facilities were very clean. I really liked the powerpoints in the lockers and near each bed. The breakfast was good and there was even a free dinner on one of the nights. Would definitely stay again when I return to San Diego.

I dont know If I loved more the hostel or the city! I had a amazing time there!

• 28th Apr 2015