USA Hostels San Diego Reviews

726 5th Avenue, San Diego CA, San Diego, USA

This place is awesome! Right in the heart of the party but somehow quiet enough to allow a good night's sleep. I'll be back.

Yea! Thanks for the great review!

I like this hostel, it's a good place for young people, the staff are very friendly and helpful, and the location is very good. What's more, I bought cheaper entrance ticket of Sea World at the hostel.

I have stayed there for a week !! It was fantastic ! make sure that you do Tijuana tour with the hostel on Saturday ! you won't regret it. Location is very handy, shops and restaurants are everywhere !! staff are super friendly.

Thanks so much for the kind comments. Our Tijuana tour is rather infamous...we mean famous. :-)

Great location with activities happening each night. Very easy to meet fellow travellers. Friendly people on reception who are very helpful on ideas of places to go and visit.

1 2 3 Next » last »