USA Hostels San Diego Reviews

726 5th Avenue, San Diego CA, San Diego, California, USA

Perfect place for a Halloween night!

I had a great stay, the room was nice and I felt safe leaving my stuff in the locker, the staff were friendly and helpfull and the breakfast was exellent.

• 30th Oct 2013
  • Denmark

One of the best hostels i've stayed.

5s across the board, best dorms I've ever stayed in with a private "shelf" area for each bunch. Hostel itself is awesomely located on the edge of the gaslamp district and the staff are helpful and friendly. Would absolutely stay again.

Right on the main strip, so a great location. Friendly staff, clean rooms. Enjoyed it here. Like the board of things to go that day. Little bad points. I had a big case and there's a fair few stairs (more my fault than the hostels) and the showers were a bit dirty. There wasn't many places to sit at breakfast. Not major complaints at all.

Pancakes for breakfast :)

A really good hostel with an awesome staff and cool activities. Definitely recommended.

1 2 3 Next » last »