USA Hostels San Diego Reviews

726 5th Avenue, San Diego CA, San Diego, USA

Overall, a nice hostel and a good value. Location couldn't be better for downtown San Diego, and the hostel itself is definitely kept very clean. One drawback is the common areas are a bit spread out and small so it's not as easy to lounge and meet people, however I did go during the winter so there may have been less people overall. The staff was helpful and there were a ton of resources for getting around the city so that was definitely appreciated!

Everything's fine, but the smell is not OK. Killed the mood.

The hostel could use a water cooler.

This hostel needs an update, it still looks like it did in the flower power time. Three showers and toilets for 80-100 people on one floor? Come on that is absurd. Be aware when Emily is behind the desk, this girl wants to watch her favorite tv show on the computer instead of helping you and she shows it when you disturb her...bad attitude.

Dear customer, First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing USA Hostels for your stay in San Diego. I am very sorry to hear that you didn`t like the hostel, and that you felt the receptionist didn`t value your presence as expected. I want to let you know that we value our customers as the most important priority, and work hard in delivering outstanding customer service. I will be in touch by email to extend my apologies to you more deeply, and investigate this further. Alessandro

I had a great time at USA Hostels San Diego. Thank you very much for having me! Excellent location, very clean and the staff are all very very helpful! Totally recommend the Tijuana tour :)

1 2 3 Next » last »