USA Hostels San Diego Reviews

726 5th Avenue, San Diego CA, San Diego, USA

Everyhing was perfect except the breakfast with few options and the rooms were really hot, difficult to sleep. The staff is great, and the location is amazing!

Très belle hostels au milieu du centre-ville...facile de se déplacer avec les buss ou à pied!!! Employés et autres touristes très gentils!! Beaucoup de resto et de bars tout près :)

First off, I rarely write reviews, I usually keep silent during the good or bad, but my stay at USA Hostel San Diego made me break that oath of silence. I think what USAH SD does shows everything what a hostel should be, a warm, inviting place for travelers all over to come and share experiences or create new ones, and in the midst of the Comic-Con chaos they did just that. The events are amazing, the staff is extremely friendly (Hi David and Bruno!), the rooms are clean, and the breakfast hot

What an awesome thing to say about us! We're so pleased that you had such a good time with us and we'll be sure to say hi to David and Bruno for you!

Das hostel liege an Eisner "partystraße" mit vielen Bars etc dem entsprechend ist es sehr laut aber wenn auf gute Parties aus ist definitiv super! Sonst ist das hostle super ausgestattet das Frühstück For free ist sehr lecker und geht von tost Müsli über Obst. Ich würde jeder Zeit wieder in dieses Hostel gehen

Thanks for your comments and we'll be happy to see you back anytime. As we are in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter where all the bars are located, it can be a bit louder on the front of the building. if you would like a quieter room, please request one toward the back next time you visit us.

Im Eingnang riecht es nach Urin.

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

Stayed over the 4th of July Weekend. Staff were fantastic and organised lots of fun activities.

Thanks for the great review. We're so glad you enjoyed our activities. Happy Travels!

The hostel itself is really nice and you can't find a better location. It's definitely a party hostel though so if you want to sleep well maybe try something outside the gas lamp district

The hostel staff were really friendly and knowledgeable. The hostel was also really clean and safe.

• 27th Jun 2015

When I booked this hostel, it was a last minute thing but I am so glad that I did. The location is perfect. The staff was so friendly and always were a great help. I've stayed in hostels in Europe and this was by far the cleanest one I've been to. I work in housekeeping and as second nature, I tend to look in nooks and crannies and this place was impeccable. The bathroom was always kept clean. I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but you get the point. Great Job Guys!!

• 25th Jun 2015

This was my first experience hosteling and it was great. Everyone was super friendly the staff were helpful and really wanted you to enjoy yourself and the facilities are safe and clean. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 25th Jun 2015

its really convenient in downtown ,and you can change any transportion if you want.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • China

The hostel is an excellent location, is generally clean and has good facilities. As far as hostels go, it's very nice. If I'm choosing to be picky - I would say that the showers run from very hot to very cold while showering.

Really great! Awesome!

absolutely love this place.. 100%

We had a very good experience at the hostel. There was some noise after quiet hours but not enough to disturb sleep. The restrooms were spotless and breakfast included very fresh fruit as well as several carb choices. Lovely place overall.

• 11th Jun 2015

Really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast that was included!

• 9th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Tres bonne auberge, bien situee, belle deco, propre, personnel tres sympa! Rien a redire

Only stayed here 2 days but it was awesome, I wish I could have stayed longer.

If you want to stay in the downtown area (Gaslamp district) this is a definite stay. Location was awesome, the staff and people were great. It's near 3 lines of streetcars, and bus lines. Lots to see and visit.. A few minutes walk to the ferry for Coronado Island. I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel

Great hostel in the middle of the GLD. Really cool atmosphere and great facilities. Free bar crawl was a bonus! Loads of bars and resteraunts nearby with lots of discounts. A must stay in SD. Why are US hostels so expensive tho. £30 a night, double compare to other countries? More seating in the dining room would be good too

« first « Prev 1 2 3