USA Hostels San Francisco
Our top-rated hostel has plenty of guest space in our lounge, large kitchen and 45-seat theatre with two screens. But what really sets us apart from the rest of San Francisco's hostels is that we've always got something going on. Whether it's a hostel dinner, a billiard tournament or speed dating, you can get your night in San Francisco started with us. There's free hostel activities every night of the week!
Our extras include privacy pods - we're the only hostel in the city with privacy screening on dorm beds that also includes a reading light, shelf and outlet! Other amenities that make us the #1 choice in San Francisco are:
- only four beds per dorm, with real mattresses (no foam stuff) and comfy duvets.
- free in-room lockers with power points inside for secure electronics-charging. (just bring your own lock)
- free breakfast of all-you-can-make pancakes, oatmeal, a variety of breads, fresh fruit, fruit juices, coffee and tea
- free day-storage of luggage after check-out,
- free washing powder for use in our laundry
- free use of hairdryers.
- newly renovated private rooms include duvets, cable TV, fridge, microwave and Mp3 player.
- discounted Yosemite, Muir Woods, Wine Country tours
- free city walking tours
- Door-to-door shuttle to USA Hostels Hollywood
Check in criteria:
We welcome guests from everywhere outside of San Francisco county. At check in, international guests must present a valid passport. US residents must present valid government issued identification (ie: driver’s license, state id card, passport). Guests may also be asked to present proof of onward travel. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian. Guests under 16 permitted only in private rooms unless an entire dorm is rented. Parents with young children must contact the hostel prior to booking. Please note that we try our best to keep people travelling together in the same room. However, sometimes due to availability and/or booking patterns, we may not be able to do so. If you have a special request concerning this, please email the hostel directly.