USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

Absolutely love this hostel! This is the third time I've stayed here and will definitely stay again when coming back to San Fran. The staff are amazing, loved the walking tour and the bike tour and pub crawl with Lucas and Todd were the best!!

For some reason the kitchen gets locked at night.

I really enjoyed my stay - The hostel is well located, the facilities are not only great but also well presented and explained but, most of all, the stuff was very nice and helpful.

• 29th Jan 2016

Excellent hostel in a lovely neighborhood. I highly recommend!

• 29th Jan 2016

This is an excellent hostel; very professionally run with top quality facilities and service. The activities organised by the hostel were a highlight and made the stay great value. Staff are fantastic and create the great atmosphere.

Good location! Many shops and restaurants nearby, and the transport system is good. I like the cable car very much! The 4 bed dorm is tidy and peaceful. Enough showers and we even have a sink and a tap in our room, which is really convenient. I have met Isabelle and Liz in the dorm, who are extremely friendly:-) Nice to meet you and the USA Hostel.

Really enjoyed my stay. Thank you. I do think check out time should be 11. It became stressful trying to pack everything, get ready for the day and have breakfast without waking anyone up for 10.

Great place to meet people

• 27th Jan 2016

Great hostel! Had free drinks on Saturdays and a lot of other activities included!

Cleanest hostel I have stayed in. Good facilities and only four to a room which is nice.

The hostel was great and I would defiently recommend to friends, I have stayed in other hostels in San fransisco- but this one was defenintley the best! Such clean facilities and in a great location with plenty of friendly staff and free activities to do.. The movie theatre was awesome and the laundry room was so handy! Special mention to Brendan who took us on a really good walking tour of the city, which we loved!

• 22nd Jan 2016

Everything was perfect great environment to stay for the price wish I can stay here longer ...

• 22nd Jan 2016

Well maybe you couldn't stay longer, but you can always come back! And we hope you do!

Staff was super friendly and helpful, especially the girl with the red hair (didn't get her name). We had a lot of fun at the Pub Crawl on Thursday night. The facilities were nice and clean, breakfast was great as well! Thanks for everything!

• 21st Jan 2016

BEST. HOSTEL. EVER.

• 21st Jan 2016
  • Philippines

Very friendly staffs.

• 20th Jan 2016

This place will go beyond any expectation of a hostel you might have. clean rooms, helpful staff, great location, and most importantly best value for your money. Can't beat it.

• 18th Jan 2016

Awesime hostel. Located in the heart of tbe city so that you can walk everywhere within 20 minutes on foot. They have lounge in the lobby and in the basement to meet up other peoples. There are enough bathrooms and showers so you don't have to be in hurry in every morning. Really helpful staffs. Definitely will come again to beautiful San Francisco and stay here.

Thanks for the awesome ratings and comments. We're so glad when we can make a guest's stay memorable.

My friend was a hostel newbie nervous to join me, but USA Hostels San Francisco was a great first experience for her and a fun way for me to relive my backpacking days. A special shout out to Nadja and my favorite bartending Mumbaiker for making our first night memorable! The hostel volunteers were fun, friendly and hosted great programs for travelers to get to know each other & the area has lots of great bars and restaurants nearby - definitely recommend 707 Sutter! Thank you! Debra & Rachel

We love it when we can help make new fans of hostels! good on you for introducing her...we hope she, and you, keep hostelling for a long time. We'll be sure to share the love with Nadja and Mumbaiker.

This hostel is truly great and for San Francisco not expensive. I met interesting people in my dorms and had a great stay! Also the area is quite safe.

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. The walking and bike tours were both great. The staff go above and beyond to help you out. Thanks for an incredible time!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7