USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

USA Hostels as a chain is awesome and my experience at San Fransisco was no different. Had a great experience. Clean and large rooms. Big commune areas with PC access. One of the best breakfasts at any hostels I've been to before. Professional and a great vibe. Free in room Wi-Fi and its quality. Also the location was great, didn't take that long to walk to Fishermans Wharf and public transport is everywhere. I recommend this place to anyone.

• 22nd Mar 2015

Very good hostel, fun planning and location. Just to add constructive criticism, I would change the elevator's door system. It can be uncomfortable, specially with big bags. Also, I would leave a floor carpet for after the shower and add liquid soap inside the shower.

Everything was great. My only wish was that there could have been something to eat for breakfast early in the morning. I had an early flight and had to leave before 6, so I left hungry. Perfect otherwise though!

• 17th Mar 2015

Amenities were great and LOVED all the activities scheduled and recommendations

Really enjoyed staying here. The facilities were amazing and the staff was very helpful (for the most part). It is expensive, but well worth it. Many activities offered (lots of free drinks). Overall very recommended (very different from the one in Hollywood).

I've had a great stay in this Hostel. Especially the activities organised by the Hostel were really cool! Thank you!

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

I would definitely stay here again!

My bro and I stayed here for a week and had a great time! Thanks Bella for your help and Ed for the good times at the Pub crawl. The hostel is super close to everything and you won't have any issues getting around.

Fun hostel, cool people, great environment. Wouldn't mind staying here again.

Pretty decent, staff was helpful. Free drinks Saturday nights was pretty good. Wifi works well too. Not blown away by it, but it's definitely a good place to crash after a long night out.

Good place overall, very accessible and convenient. Checked in all the right places, in terms of cleanliness, safety, etc. However felt that price is a little steep given that the same amount paid could have gotten a much better hostel in Europe. Then again that's entirely subjective. Very helpful staff, though at times seem a little perfunctory.

I had a really nice stay in this hostel. During daytime I always feeled safe, but I did not go outside the hostel at night. There were a lot a bums in the area, but nothing to make me feel unsafe in the daytime. Staff was really nice. Everything was clean. I really enjoyed the yoga room, not a lot a people were going there and even if there was, it was a peaceful atmosphere. There is always a lot of activities at night. The breakfast was really good, and the kitchen is quite big.

• 5th Mar 2015

I had a very good time staying there and I appreciated the location of the hostel!

Great hostel overall. Clean, good staff, secure, plenty of social events, decent dorm and private beds. The location could be slightly better in terms of grocery stores, good bars/cafes/etc, but it's fine if you're fine with a bit of a walk. The bad dance music starting from 7am from the breakfast room should have started later or been much quieter though - it can wake you up on the first floor.

Cool place, very good location.a little bit expensive,but comparing with other place it is worthy.

I liked a lot the place but I'm not certain if the price is a little expensive for a mixed shared room (4-people).

• 28th Feb 2015

This hostel was the best hostel I've stayed in the US. I've traveled all over Europe, and USA Hostels give some of the best ones in Barcelona and Paris a run for their money.... Great location, super friendly staff, amazing atmosphere and extremely clean and up-to-date. Better than a hotel!

• 27th Feb 2015

Very good hostel in every aspect. Great breakfast, common areas and lively atmosphere.

This hostel was very nice to stay at. They had many facilities and did a great job at bringing people together through activities. Ed and Peter were super friendly and welcoming. They were the event organizers. The staff was friendly and they were great at making sure only people staying at the hostel were allowed into the building. They also have shuttle busses that go to the airport for 12 dollars which is amazing compared to finding one on your own! Joan

• 25th Feb 2015

Great stay. Friendly staff, clean rooms and bathrooms....will be back!

• 24th Feb 2015