USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

I met great people in USA hostels! If I can go back to SFO, I will choose it again! The location is great as well.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • China

Rooms too small. Not enough bathrooms.

Nothing to add, just perfect, great staff, location, and breakfast!

very good hostel, I enjoyed it.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Israel

Fantastic place to stay and will definitely be back in the future, hopefully the other USA hostel places will be as good as this one in San Francisco!! Keep it up, awesome job.

• 15th Aug 2014

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The best helpful staff, free things to do at the hostel and of course awesome wifi. I stayed 3 nights and don't have a complaint! Make sure you do the free pub crawl - Naomi takes it and she is awesome!!

Very clean and comfortable hostel with daily and nightly activities if you want to get involved. Easy to get to the shops and metro by walking. Security was so tight that even after I had checked out I wasn't allowed to visit my friends who I was traveling with!

It was a great stay! We went for Outside Lands so we didn't spend too much time at the hostel. But the times we did it was good. The bathrooms were clean and so were the showers. I loved all the facilities that were available, like the yoga room, and movie room! The staff were all friendly and helpful! Shout out to Jordan! Also, correction to my name: Yuritza Perez!

• 7th Aug 2014

I only stayed 2 nights here but was completely satisfied with my stay. The beds are very comfy, facilities are great, everything is clean & inviting and staff are helpful and cheery. I'd highly recommend staying here,

Loved the hostel! Didn't love that it was near such a sketchy neighborhood. I think the staff could have done a better job of explaining where NOT to go ( Tenderloin) upon arrival.

• 31st Jul 2014

location is very good; near to Union Square, 5 mins on foot. i felt secure when I was there, even though there was a big accident near the hostel, when i arrived. the room was clean but frugal. breakfast was also good but basic. i thought that this hostel is one of the best places i ever stayed because of its wonderful facilities; a movie theater, washing machines, a reading room, and a lobby. I will stay here again.

This hostel is great, clean, staff are friendly and is in a good location.

This is a great place to stay really good location close to city Centre and really good security. The only issue I've got is the kitchen doesn't open till 8am which is inconvenient if you want an early start. Otherwise it's first class

receptionists all lovely

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

It is very nice hostel location is amazing. . Stuff are very helpful and professional I got stars hotel service from them.. beds rooms everything was perfect .. highly recommended

Outside gate to the elevator closes on your hand and appears to be attached to a spring. Trying to keep it opened while handling luggage is difficult. It's an accident waiting to happen. Also, my room was very hot, but it was cool outside (about 70). A fan was in a position behind the bunk bed headboard so I couldn't benefit from the breeze at all. Put the fan at the foot of the bunk bed or make sure each bed has a fan. This was done at another, cheaper hostel I stayed at.

• 22nd Jul 2014

One of the best hostel i've been!!!

Amazing staff.. the breakfast is amazing! This hostel has some great activities for its guest.. ie 5 dollar meals in the evening and social events like free wine and cheese.. they go the extra mile. Also loved how each toilet and shower was in its own space and not all bunched together in a room so you get alot of privacy. The room I was in had huge windows and was a good size and plenty of room. Very clean and welcoming hostel so stay here and you will feel glad.

stayed my second time here, I love this hostel, big kitchen, very good breakfast, clean and nice rooms, much of activities every day, nice and friendly staff everytime again ;)

Free breakfast and drinks saturday night. Great helpful staff. Own power points, lights and lockers in the rooms. Activities to join every day. Big common room. Highly recommended.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7