USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

love you!

Super good vibe in the place!

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Dominican Republic

Very disappointed with professionalism of the management. An incident happen, my belongings being stolen. Each staff member contradicts what the next one says. The manager, Ryan, differs whom was reported at the locker when the lock is cut. I am not a detective, but with security cameras and knowing when the incident occurred and whom cut the lock. I would think you would look at the tape and see whom handles and stores the bag and whom enters the room. Disappointing at its least.

We understand how upsetting and frustrating this is for you and we are investigating to chain of events to try to ascertain what happened. Our manager Ryan has been in contact with you several times to learn more and continue moving forward in our investigation and we hope to resolve this with you by the end of this week.

Install night lights in the bedroom.. So people can see when the come in late and not di stride the others.. Thx!

Great atmosphere, friendly staff and very clean. Excellent guided tours, biking tours and full of other activities. Had the best time in San Francisco!

Such a great hostel! All the tours they ran are great and help you to meet other guests in the hostel. Our walking tour with Brian was awesome!

Very friendly staff, clean room and good atmosphere. Only the fridge was way too cold, as most of our ood was frozen the next day :-)f

Amazing, friendly, helpful, warm, clean and convenient. Welcoming to older travellers like ourselves. Very happy to recommend this hostel to others. Easy access to Hop on/ off bus, cable car, China Town n shops

This was the best hostel that we have stayed at to date. The staff were friendly, there were good security measures within the hostel, our room was very clean and spacious (we stayed in a twin private room en suite, fresh bananas and oranges was served for breakfast. We also liked the fact that one could make their own pancakes. There were also cool activities available at the hostel during my stay there. We would highly recommend this place.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • South Africa

This is hands down the BEST hostel I've ever stayed at and I've stayed in hostels all over Europe and all around the States, including Hawaii. Truly a gem of a hostel with a a Great location. Rooms were lovely, beds comfy, bathroom facilities clean, good breakfast to get you going in the morning. Thank You for such an enjoyable stay with you!!!

• 9th Apr 2015

Nice experience. Good staff!

• 9th Apr 2015

The hostel staff was fantastic. Everyone went over their way to help and please the guests. The breakfast included fruits, oats and bagles and all-you-can-make-pancakes. I joined two free tours: the bike tour (bike rental wasn't free) which was guided by Ed and the walking tour, which was guided by Brendan. Both of them did an amazing job. Super friendly, were able to tell random facts bout SF and always happy to help. B even took us to his fav bar :) would book again

Extremely clean and organized. Great structure and service. Free pancakes on breakfast! Area around is unsafe, full of junkies - most dangerous region in San Francisco (Tenderloin neighborhood). However, it's Really close to Union Square, easy to access public transportation.

• 8th Apr 2015

Very helpful staff!

We had a great stay for 3 nights in a private room. The bathroom and bedroom were spacious and clean. The room had a heater and window. We were able to have the room cleaned each day if wanted as well. We got a free breakfast everyday as well which was a great way to start, the pancake making was fun and they also provide bagels, fruit, tea, coffee and juice. There was lots of activities on each day which was nice, we couldn't join in all of them but if you are travelling alone it would be great

• 6th Apr 2015

Decent for the money. Bed was comfortable enough. Room was facing the busy road so it was super loud (bring ear plugs) but I guess that's just city living so not a huge deal. Location was awesome; easy walking distance to many places. Enjoyed the free breakfast the first day but found mold on a couple English muffins the 2nd day and the staff member ignored me when I pointed this out which really kind of grossed me out. So check your food. Otherwise nice staff and an alright stay.

This place is awesome! I cannot think of one thing I'd change ! The location is perfect, facilities fantastic and the entire staff are professional and super friendly ! I especially liked that the common room, cafe, laundry, theatre and library are located in the basement, separate from living areas, Very quiet and peaceful in the rooms. Free breakfast, coffee and juice ! Some cool social activities ( wine/cheese nite, karaoke, city tours). Very clean, great lounge music and SECURE !

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

Good value hostel in the middle of San Fran. Due to the size of the hostel I felt like I was treated more like a number than an individual like I am used to with other hostels. Overall a relatively positive experience. I would stay here again.

We enjoyed our stay to the fullest! Recommend this hostel to everyone. All of it was perfect; breakfast, kitchen, staff, location, rooms and so on. Worth all the money :-)

Staff was really helpful!!!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7