USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

Good spot close to union square and public transport. Staff helpful. Everything was kept nice and clean. had lots of activities, bike tour was fab!

Best hostel ever!

I literally cannot give any complaints about this hostel. People who are looking to meet people and socialise will find it incredibly easy. The atmosphere in the common area is great, and the staff do well to bring people together. I travelled alone and met great people. If you are looking for a quiet stay I would still 100% recommend, because the facilities and privacy (even in shared dorms) is exceptional. If it's $5 more a night, it's worth it.

• 16th Nov 2014

Smell in my room was not good (206), also very hot, but other than that I was happy with my stay.

Great activities! Neber stayed in a better hostel! Edds bike tour is awesome!

• 13th Nov 2014

I really enjoyed my stay and did not regret my choice. The Hostel was clean, staff friendly and cheerful and the atmosphere was awesome. It was easy to socialise and to get to know new people. The activities are worth taking part in! It is great that breakfast is included. And yet the room was quiet and facing a courtyard.

Extremely well functioning hostel with large common facilities for socializing. Lot of arranged activities. Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at.

USA Hostels is the best hostel that I've ever been. The location, cleaning, atmosphere, everything excellent. I would like that this hostel would be in other countries.

Great rooms, great staff, great breakfast - great hostel! Definitely recommended!

Pros: Clean facilities, nice and helpful staff, breakfast, walk to Union Square Cons: $$, a bit dead for a Friday night

• 7th Nov 2014

I´ve stayed in different hostels in Brazil, UK, Portugal and even US. This was the best one!

Satisfied in all respects.

The hostel is ideally located - Powell Street is easily accessible. We have booked a double room/ensuite. The room was ridiculously small, and dark, and the whole hostel smells old.

Our stay here was great, the facilities were fantastic and it was close to lots of restaurants and bars. There are always activities happening during the day and at night and the beds are some of the most comfortable hostel beds I've ever had! I would definitely come back here and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to friends visiting San Fran!

Great hostel. I stayed in a 4 bed female room with bathroom. Bathroom was tiny and if I knew this I wouldn't of paid the extra for it. Pricey for a hostel but best hostel I've stayed in. Close to union square and market street and only a cable car ride away to fisherman's warf. Staff friendly and liked that they put things on for the guests eg. Walking tour, pub crawl etc...

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, the staff are friendly. The hostel puts on a lot of activities and reasonably priced but excellent tours,pub crawls, bike tours I'd recommend both aswell as a lot of information on places to go. The facilities are brilliant and the free breakfast is also great. Location is just afew blocks from Union square and the high street. It's easy to meet people I was travelling alone and found it very sociable. 8.5/10 and that's me being very critical

• 23rd Oct 2014

I was surprised how many rooms there were in the hostel. It was large but all the facilities were nice and the staff were helpful. Not only do the beds have individual lights and chargers, but so do the lockers in the room. You can lock up your computer and still keep it charging. This was a much more pleasant experience than the last large hostel I stayed at.

Great hostel! Rooms were really nice, they organise lots of activities as well which is great! My only Conplaint would be that they cancelled the walking tour because of rain and it was hardly raining!

• 19th Oct 2014

Not the cheapest, but easily the best hostel in San Fran.

Great hostel. Facilities are excellent. Would stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7