USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

To all who contemplate staying at USA hostels San Francisco (or anywhere most likely) ...DON'T HESITATE! It was truly one of the most memorable places I've stayed, as I met some amazing travelers. They plan the best activities, and have amazing staff! Thank you to all of them...they've given me memories that will last for a long time!

• 23rd Feb 2015

Great hostel with just everything you need in a budget hotel, Great staff, just wish the private rooms weren't so expensive. But overall great place.

The staffs are friendly and awesome. However, some of the hallways are narrow. The remote did not work in my private room. Breakfast was good.

It was a very nice hostel but not the type i personnally like. It is for a young crowd that like to shop and party. I did not felt safe at night in this neighborhood. I changed hostel for one more peaceful and with more charme after 3 nights.

I love how the beds are slightly private and how each bunk has a light and power plug as well as a little bench for small things like your glasses or key. The lockers had plugs too, meaning I could leave my laptop to charge during the day while I was out. Beds were good too, comfy and didn't shake or rattle too much when the person was in the other bunk.

I had a nice time in this hostel and I really recommend to stay here. It's not as cheap as other hostel but this one is the money worth it. They pffer a lot of things and the most important things, it's secure and clean! I definitely come back one day.

I loved the hostel! The rooms were clean and comfy and the screen on the bed provided privacy and was handy with the Power point and light. There was plenty of free activities offered including a pub crawl, walking tour and karioke night. They also had a $5 pasta and wine night. Staff were great and location was handy.

• 16th Feb 2015

To combat the large size of the hostel, the staff does a good job coming up with events every day to help bring people together. The facilities are well laid out and quite clean. My only complaint is a squeaky bed. Overall a very nice place, I'd definitely return.

Amazing place , nice position and amazing stuff. I met great people in there

• 13th Feb 2015

Hostel was great. Only place I've ever seen where they lock the kitchen at midnight.

A great and buzzy hostel with all the amenities you'll need and a great set of activities to get people interacting. Can't fault anything here.

Clean and a great value.

• 9th Feb 2015

Perfect location in downtown.

Great hostel. I enjoyed a lot my time there. Bathrooms and bedrooms are clean all the time. Breakfast is not so good but acceptable. It would be a good idea change the elevator. It is really old and dangerous.

USA hostels San Francisco really shines in its facilities and services. Everything you need is provided, from free pancakes for breakfast to little notes with directions on how to get to major attractions from the hostel and super fast wi-fi. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 7th Feb 2015

Great hostel and great vibe. Sinks in rooms are a bonus. Pancakes for breakfast and wifi is reliable. Would definetly recommend

Really clean hostel, huge kitchen area for breakfast, good social area with music and games. Love all the USA hostels they are just doing it right, recommend them all.

The hostel exceeded my expectations. it's very clean, the staff are really helpful and the common areas have a great atmosphere. Really close to union square and great public transport links to take you down to the piers and fisher mans wharf. I will definitely be back. Thanks guys x

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Wales

I had an amazing stay! The hostel is super clean, staff is friendly and helpful, and they have so many amenities! Loved it!

The hostel was great, good security, staff were really strict on making sure only paying guests could enter. Plus the rooms had their own door keys as well. My only constructive criticism would be that I wasn't told about all the facilities available and gradually found out about them over the 2 days. If they were either talked about during registering or even a note on the door, I may have used more of the facilities, like the fridge and yoga room.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7