Superb 4,500 Total Reviews
Superb 4,500 Total Reviews
USA Hostels San Francisco Located at 711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco.
USA
San Francisco CA CA 94109 711 Post Street, San Francisco
91% 4500
37.7876680 -122.4136490
    Rooms available

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
26th Apr 2016

One lady staff is rude and the rest are perfectly fine, I'm not gonna let one individual attitude to bring my mood down, I know working is tired but pls be professional. Overall is ok. Wonderful stay.

• Lithuania, Male, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

The nicest hostel i ever been. The only and only drawback is the breakfast selection, as there was no milk, cereals or yogurt offered. Its pricey, but worth it, as you can get nice biking and walking tours for free with extra info.

Thanks for the great review! Glad you enjoyed our free activities as we put a lot of effort into coming up with fun and creative ways to get our guests to interact and explore the city together. Thanks for your feedback on breakfast, we are always looking to add items to our free all you can eat pancakes, fresh fruit, bread, oatmeal, juice, coffee,bagels, and cream cheese. Hope to see you again your next time through!

• TimFer
  • Philippines, Male, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

Great place. Nice interior and friendly staff. Amenities were up to par. I would definitely come back.

Thanks for the great review and the stay! Looking forward to seeing you again down the line!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2016

Friendly, helpful staff and great location - the only downside to this place is the tiny bathrooms and toilets!

• England, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2016

USA hostels us on of the best hostels I've stayed in. There's free wifi, breakfast and towels. I also like that each bed has its own power outlet. The staff are lovely and the place is clean and modern. I would definitely stay there next time I'm in San Fran!

Thanks for the great review and the feedback! Glad to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast as we have really put a big effort into expanding it over the past few years. It now includes bagels, cream cheese, all you can eat pancakes, oatmeal, fresh fruit, coffee, and juice so we are really pleased to hear that people like it. Would love to have you back in the future and safe travels!

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016
8.0

Lovely little hostel. Met some interesting people on my stay, however did get lost looking for the hostel.

• Greece, Male, 25-30
15th Apr 2016

It was a pleasant staying! Perhaps it was a bit expensive, but all the hostels in the area are that much. Overall it was super nice. I was surprised about (a) how clean it was, and (b) the innovative designs at the dorms, that I never saw at other hostels (personal light, personal electricity plug, etc. ).

Thanks for the great review and for your feedback! We actually personally designed the bunk panels to include USB chargers, power outlets, and your own individual reading light. We also designed them to ensure you get a little bit of privacy if desired while staying in a dorm, so great to hear that you liked it! We know San Francisco can be a bit expensive but we do our best to ensure you get the most for your money by offering free activities, tours, breakfast, and amenities. Hope to see you again the next time around and safe travels!

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

Awesome hostel. I was in a mixed 4 bed dorm with a bathroom, & the rooms are so quiet, bathrooms are so nice & the beds so comfy you almost feel like you're in a hotel. The only minor thing that I thought separated this hostel from other top hostels is the staff presence when it comes to the daily activities. I never really heard about them or saw them occurring, and as a solo traveler it can really make a difference to your stay if staff have a presence getting people involved. Otherwise A+++!!

• Thailand, Male, 41+
13th Apr 2016

I stayed at the room number 204.It was a bit noisy in the early morning .But over all is fantastic . Breakfast is variety and adequate. Free coffee 24 hrs.Definitely recommend .

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

Great hostel.. modern facilities.. great atmosphere