9.0
Superb 4,700 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 4,700 Total Reviews
USA Hostels San Francisco Located at 711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco.
USA
San Francisco CA CA 94109 711 Post Street, San Francisco
90% 4700
37.7876680 -122.4136490
    Rooms available

• Pakistan, Male, 31-40
23rd Jul 2016
7.1

every thing ok but no clean liness in toilets

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
23rd Jul 2016

The hostel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. We were on the first floor so when everyone was in the downstairs lounge partying it was a bit loud but tolerable. Our window looked directly at a brick wall but I'd still recommend this hostel for the atmosphere

• England, Male, 31-40
22nd Jul 2016
7.7

Nice enough. Friendly staff.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
22nd Jul 2016
6.6

I stayed on the 2nd floor and the entire floor smelt of urine, my blanket smelled of smoke. The location is close to a lot but be aware that one street away is a very bad part of town that once I was there I was warned by a friend that lived there and a couple uber drivers not to go out alone or go further into that neighbourhood. The actual street the hostel is on I feel reasonably safe on but one street away wasn't nice at all. The stuttle service the hostel offers was great.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2016

Really fun hostel! Close to everything and the staff were the best.

• Philippines, Male, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

Amazing place and amazing people. Always felt comforting to return to this hostel filled with so many interesting individuals.

Thanks for your stay and leaving us a review! This kind of a review really makes our day as this is exactly what we strive for, amazing people in an amazing place! Really glad you were able to meet loads of interesting people here in San Francisco as that is what hosteling is all about. Really hope to see you again your next time through and we wish you safe travels!

• USA, Female, 41+
12th Jul 2016

I love this place! Staff are gracious, rooms are immacculate, fellow guests were a pleasure to meet.

• Vietnam, Male, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

Great location Clean

Thanks for your stay and taking the time to leave us a review! I will be sure to pass your kind words onto our housekeepers as they work so hard to ensure the hostel is extremely clean. Hope to see you your next time in the city and we wish you safe travels!

7th Jul 2016

Wonderful experience !! The receptionist Jerry and Chris they are so good ! I felt so welcomed and the bed is really soft. I highly recommend people come to this place. Great location by the way!

Thanks so much for your stay and taking the time to leave a review! We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Njeri and Chris. Hope to see you again your next time in San Francisco and we wish you safe travels!

• USA, Male, 25-30
6th Jul 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The building was very clean, full of amenities, and cared for by attentive and friendly staff. The place has a very sociable atmosphere. I especially liked how I could come and go at whatever hour I chose; someone is always manning the front desk and they ask to see your key card before letting you into the building. The only complaint I have (and it's a minor one) is the creakiness of the bunk beds. Otherwise, everything was great!

Thanks for your stay and such a great review! We will be sure to pass along your kind words to the staff. Glad you enjoyed the social atmosphere and hopefully met some great people. We will definitely look into the bunk beds as this isn't something we have heard before. Hope to see you again your next time through and we wish you safe travels!