USA Hostels San Francisco

Fabulous 5530 Total Reviews
Fabulous 5530 Total Reviews

10th Aug 2017

My sister and I shared a private room without ensuite for two nights. We had a great stay, awesome private room with great facilities. Really comfy beds, metal frames but some genius put rubber between the connections so they aren't squeaky. Facilities in the hostel were good, it's pretty big. We had some of the free breakfast which was nice and the common area is a good place to have a few beers with other travellers. Really great fun, helpful staff, particular shout out to Eryn of course :)

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
8th Aug 2017
7.4

was quite "Okay" some small things was inconvenient. e.g. there was practically no room ventilation. (you need to open the window during sleep, but then it gets too cold!) also, whats the deal with letting people clean the dishes during breakfast?! i mean how come you dont have dish washers?! 😉 or get paper utensils (im on vacation n dont wanna do dishes) also the street from the bart (subway) station had a lot of homeless ppl (not tourist-friendly) final thing, was a bit overpriced!!

7th Aug 2017

Nice hostel! would stay again

• USA, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2017

LOVED my stay here!

5th Aug 2017

Great, great staff. Very organised and clean hostel. The only thing I'd say something about is regarding the check in and check out hours. Amazing drinks on Saturday.

Thanks for your stay and the great review! We will be sure to share your kind words with the staff. Glad you enjoyed the free party that happens every Saturday night at our hostel! Hope to see you again your next time in San Francisco and we wish you happy and safe travels!

4th Aug 2017

I though the San Francisco Hostel was great. I enjoyed it, and I'm an "adult". I can't imagine young travelers not taking advantage of this housing options. I didn't require much help, but the staff were as helpful as professional hoteliers. The location was great. The next time I visit a new city. This doesn't have anything to do with the hostel, but I wish I purchased a transportation pass. On my next trip I plan to ride around on public transportation for about 5 hours.

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
4th Aug 2017

Great hostel. Union square is in walking distance. They offer a lot of activities when you stay there. Yes there are homeless people near the hostel, but you will see them everywhere in the city. Safe neighborhood. Love my stay with them.

• USA, Male, 41+
7.7

Good location and clean but expensive unless you are traveling alone

Thanks for your stay and the review. We know San Francisco can be expensive that is why we give our guests the most value for their money by providing free daily breakfast along with free daily activities. Activities include free walking tours, pub crawls, seaside hikes, bike trips, and parties. Thanks again for your stay and we wish you safe travels!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2017
7.7

Overall had a good stay, place was clean and had everything you need. Location was good.

1st Aug 2017

Excellent hostel about a 5-10 minute walk from union square! Daily activities to do, amazing and friendly staff, excellent wifi and good breakfast!! Definitely a great place to stay while in San Francisco!

Thanks for your stay and the excellent review! We will be sure to pass along your kind words to the staff. Glad you enjoyed our free daily breakfast that includes all you can make pancakes, bagels, fresh fruit, oatmeal, juice, coffee, and tea. Hope to see you again your next time in San Francisco and we wish you happy and safe travels!