USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

Brand new everything inside, super clean with powerpoints near beds and very fancy bunk beds. Proper mattresses and very clean ensuite. Awesome kitchen, very hotel-like breakfast options. Bit expensive but you get what you pay for!

located in downtown, good private space even in a hostel, gorgeous designed like by space master

I met great people in USA hostels! If I can go back to SFO, I will choose it again! The location is great as well.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • China

Rooms too small. Not enough bathrooms.

Nothing to add, just perfect, great staff, location, and breakfast!

very good hostel, I enjoyed it.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Israel

This is a great hostel. While the rooms are on the small side, the location & facilities more than make up for it. It's an easy walk into the main part of town. The staff were all very friendly & helpful. It was clean, plenty of bathrooms. The kitchen is like a restaurant kitchen - lots of space. Large eating/social area. Films put on, yoga room. Lockers with plugs in the rooms. Private reading lamps. Good laundry with free powder. Great free breakfast- pancakes, bagel, cream cheese, oats.

Fantastic place to stay and will definitely be back in the future, hopefully the other USA hostel places will be as good as this one in San Francisco!! Keep it up, awesome job.

• 15th Aug 2014

Great atmosphere , friendly, helpful, good fun staff. Central location..enjoyed the Off the Grid event. Am recommending it to friends & anyone who's interested.

• 14th Aug 2014

The breakfast is awful! change it please! bread is dry and tasts like nothing. The pancake is more water than something else. Coffee is like burned water with coffee powder...

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The best helpful staff, free things to do at the hostel and of course awesome wifi. I stayed 3 nights and don't have a complaint! Make sure you do the free pub crawl - Naomi takes it and she is awesome!!

Very clean and comfortable hostel with daily and nightly activities if you want to get involved. Easy to get to the shops and metro by walking. Security was so tight that even after I had checked out I wasn't allowed to visit my friends who I was traveling with!

It was a great stay! We went for Outside Lands so we didn't spend too much time at the hostel. But the times we did it was good. The bathrooms were clean and so were the showers. I loved all the facilities that were available, like the yoga room, and movie room! The staff were all friendly and helpful! Shout out to Jordan! Also, correction to my name: Yuritza Perez!

• 7th Aug 2014

I only stayed 2 nights here but was completely satisfied with my stay. The beds are very comfy, facilities are great, everything is clean & inviting and staff are helpful and cheery. I'd highly recommend staying here,

Loved the hostel! Didn't love that it was near such a sketchy neighborhood. I think the staff could have done a better job of explaining where NOT to go ( Tenderloin) upon arrival.

• 31st Jul 2014

location is very good; near to Union Square, 5 mins on foot. i felt secure when I was there, even though there was a big accident near the hostel, when i arrived. the room was clean but frugal. breakfast was also good but basic. i thought that this hostel is one of the best places i ever stayed because of its wonderful facilities; a movie theater, washing machines, a reading room, and a lobby. I will stay here again.

This hostel is great, clean, staff are friendly and is in a good location.

This is a great place to stay really good location close to city Centre and really good security. The only issue I've got is the kitchen doesn't open till 8am which is inconvenient if you want an early start. Otherwise it's first class

receptionists all lovely

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

It is very nice hostel location is amazing. . Stuff are very helpful and professional I got stars hotel service from them.. beds rooms everything was perfect .. highly recommended

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7