USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

I was extremely pleased with my stay! Just a few blocks off from union square it is super easy to get to and I always felt safe! Facilities were clean and I loved having an outlet and light in the bed! Defiantly one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at.

• 24th Jul 2015

This hostel had a great vibe, was extremely clean, great facilities, great breaky and very spacious. I was not disappointed with anything and would highly recommend!

I throughly enjoyed my time here,and would recommend it to anyone.although I did not take part in any of. The daily tris that were organised it was good to see.the inhouse trips clashed with my organised trips.this was a pity.

Great hostel! Great social atmosphere and the pub crawl was fun. So many facilities to use! Highly recommend

Great hostel with really helpful and friendly staff.

Love the plugs inside lockers and the breakfast was fantastic!

Staff were great, pub crawl was good fun, guests were all friendly - couldn't really ask for much more. Recommended!

good place & i enjoyed my stay

• 13th Jul 2015
  • India

Good location near to downtown, also to bars etc. comfortable and clean facilities. Staff friendly and helpful, nightly activities, decent breakfast. Wifi is free and works pretty well.

Great Hostel. Fantastic, free walking tour.

Great hostel. Staff are excellent, very friendly and fun. The general feel of the place is homely and comfortable. The activities are excellent. If you are looking for a central location with great staff, good opportunities to meet people and excellent facilities... This is it.

We had a great stay. The rooms are large with lots of bag space. The bunk beds are nice and private as well. Good common room areas as well.

Staff was exceedingly cheerful and helpful 24 hours a day! Hostel was super clean. Breakfast was nice, but all carbs - no protein options that I was aware of. Clientele, as expected, was mostly young adults, but I stayed with my 14 yr old daughter (I am in my 50's) and we felt welcome and safe. Activities were geared toward their main clientele, however. WiFi free, but not fast enough to watch a movie on my laptop. Beds comfortable. Location good. We were able to walk to Union Square.

• 12th Jul 2015

Expect partying people at the weekend in the common area and quite some noise. The breakfast is better than in most other hostels in the US. I would say it is a very good hostel that comes with a high price.

Not enough toilets for number of residents.

• 10th Jul 2015

Great location! The staff was very friendly, and the at atmosphere was great:)

One of the top 3 hostels I've ever stayed at! I only ever stay hostels, and I've stayed at ALOT and this easily one of the best ones I've ever stayed at! I keep comparing hostels and nothing will be as good as this! So clean, cleanest rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, hallways, everything! wifi works great, staff are super friendly, best kitchen, location is on point. Can't recommend this hostel more.

We loved this hostel as a clean and well facilitated place. It was everything we expected of a well run, larger hostel chain. It was very clean and had great facilities, such as the movie room, games room and huge laundry room. Our only negative would be that it was almost too clinical. The staff didn't feel part of or passionate about the hostel, they felt as out of place as the guests, and made little effort to make people feel welcome or at ease.

Clean, gigantic, full of friendly people, good breakfast, convenient location, professionally run, great tours. Would recommend, and would stay there again.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Very unsafe feeling and prices were rather high for what you get.

• 1st Jul 2015