USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

No a.c .... Just a fan ... It was so stuffy and hot

The best hostel I have stayed. The staff is sincerelly friendly and helpfull (Natalie did a walking tour that was one of the highlights of my trip) there are plenty activities, everything is organised and clean, they have tablets with internet, washing and drying machines, good showers, elevator a place to store your big suitcases. And lots of advice about places to visit, to eat and how to get there. Breakfast was also good. Nice athmosphere cool people from all around the word and all ages...

very nice hostel! facilities are nice and clean, good wifi signal in the room, alright breakfast, nice staff, good location! what bothered me though were those old elevators you had to open manually, there was a door outside and a grille which took quite an effort tu push back which annoyed me but apart from that i've got nothing to complain about, totally recommendable!

Neighborhood is scary towards market street. I don't recommended friends to stay here.

Great staff who are very friendly and helpful - we were a group of four and they managed to get us a room together for our stay. Lovely atmosphere with other travellers and good breakfast selection!

• 19th Sep 2014

We had a great time at USA hostel san francisco. A lot of activity organized every day, staff very kind, helpfull and efficient. Atmosphere friendly and a good breakfast! Also good position, 10 min walk fron union square.

• 14th Sep 2014

Brian one of the receptionist made my stay much more pleasurable. He knew all about what to do downtown and really knew his way around. He was clearly knowledgeable and cared about making my stay a good one ;)

• 14th Sep 2014

Hostel was not bad, it was nothing to write home about but was an affordable option in a very expensive city. Basic facilities that were usually clean. Some staff were unfriendly and unhelpful at times. On the plus side it had good wifi access, including in the rooms.

All staff members were helpful. Everything was clear, comfortable, and great. Would stay here again in a heartbeat. Cleaning staff was awesome also.

• 10th Sep 2014

The towels seem only to have been dried off and not completely washed; they smell. Some of the rooms are a bit stuffy but that is due to the lack of air ventilation in the rooms. Yes, there are windows, but still. Overall, I enjoyed my stay there very much! The atmosphere and the people were great. Breakfast can be improved.

Female traveller, travelling alone. Location is good near train station and easy to get to from the airport, however does boarder a bit of a rough area. Staff were friendly enough, however one member laughed at me when I asked her about storing my luggage on my check out day, wasn't very professional. Dorms were lovely, had a lot of space and swipe key for the door. Cool at night and each bed had a locker, shelf and plug socket.

Awesome place, great atmosphere and the Movie theater is a bonus if you just want to chill. Take a walk with Natalie around the city and get some knowledge. I'd stay here again, but avoid the Tenderloin if you are checking in at night.

Great hostel, nice room, 7 minutes away (walking)from the Union Square, free breakfast. I did enjoy my stay and the free walking tour with Brian, although the price is a bit high but that's how it is in San Francisco.

Great Hostel to stay in, not far from the cable cars and sea front. Loved my time here, met some really nice people too.

Great place to stay with really modern, clean feel. The staff are friendly and helpful and I had no problem meeting people in my spacious 4-bed dorm. Had no problems storing food away in the fridges on offer and doing laundry, this hostel has an abundance of facilities. In terms of location you are only a few blocks away (5min walk) from Union Square which is pretty much the city center of SF and your within walking distance of some great places to eat.

Great accommodations. Great people. Great location.

• 28th Aug 2014

Love this hostel, the breakfast is amazing there's heaps to choose from and the theatre room is awesome! Friendly and helpful staff, good location - easy to get places and has a grocery store and heaps of food places nearby, don't have anything bad to say!

One of the best hostel that I stayed all around the world. Great staff, good structure, lots of activities to do. The only bad thing is the (not good) neighborhood. But this issue may not be problem if you have some care. Definitely I recommend this place.

Nice hostel, good location. They offer a lot of activities- pub crawl, walking tours,karaoke. The staff is nice and helpful. Breakfast is included, you can even make pancakes if you don't mind the state of the kitchen (really needs cleaning). We stayed in a private bedroom, en-suite bathroom - great room (TV, fridge) but we some problems with the shower (basically no water pressure at all)... We told the guys at reception, they said s.o. would take care of it - nothing happened.

Brand new everything inside, super clean with powerpoints near beds and very fancy bunk beds. Proper mattresses and very clean ensuite. Awesome kitchen, very hotel-like breakfast options. Bit expensive but you get what you pay for!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7