USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

Best hostel I've stayed in the USA so far. Met some awesome people, the staff were all very nice and helpful at all times, plus the free tour with Brendon was so helpful and a great way to see some of the city

By far the best hostel in town! Great location, amazing staff and many activities (some of them free!) Our tour guide (Brandon) was amazing! He took us to Chinatown, north beach and whereabouts. Really glad I ended up here!

• 29th Apr 2015

We had a private room which was great, clean and comfortable. The bedsprings are super loud however and all of the doors need some grease . Staff was not exceptional but did what was needed. Not a bad stay .

It's very clean and in a good location not too far from Union Square. The staffs are friendly and the hostel has a very good and friendly atmosphere. The only problem is the neighborhood around the hostel. It's very noisy late in the evening as some would sing or played music right outside the hotel around 1 - 2 AM.

Loved it. wish I could stay longer. I'll be back

• 28th Apr 2015
  • PeterPan1989

Breakfast was great, facilities were great, showers were good too, but it was a bit miserable not having a proper window in the room though

The Hostel offers everything you need - the staff is super friendly - they even keep your luggage secure for free - Everything is walking distance so it's pretty well located :) I enjoyed myself staying st USA Hostel in San Francisco - they are offering pretty much events as well... But i wouldn't recommend doing the one day adventure trip to Yosemite National Park 1day Tour ... take at least a TWO DAY TOUR ;)

• 23rd Apr 2015

love you!

Super good vibe in the place!

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Dominican Republic

Very disappointed with professionalism of the management. An incident happen, my belongings being stolen. Each staff member contradicts what the next one says. The manager, Ryan, differs whom was reported at the locker when the lock is cut. I am not a detective, but with security cameras and knowing when the incident occurred and whom cut the lock. I would think you would look at the tape and see whom handles and stores the bag and whom enters the room. Disappointing at its least.

We understand how upsetting and frustrating this is for you and we are investigating to chain of events to try to ascertain what happened. Our manager Ryan has been in contact with you several times to learn more and continue moving forward in our investigation and we hope to resolve this with you by the end of this week.

Install night lights in the bedroom.. So people can see when the come in late and not di stride the others.. Thx!

Perfectly set near Union Square, the Hostel offers a lot of different activities (for which I unfortunately had little time). Staff was extremely helpful on any questions I had. Its a good separation between the party and breakfast area in the basement and the sleeping areas upstairs, overall it was pleasantly quiet in the dorms.

Great atmosphere, friendly staff and very clean. Excellent guided tours, biking tours and full of other activities. Had the best time in San Francisco!

Such a great hostel! All the tours they ran are great and help you to meet other guests in the hostel. Our walking tour with Brian was awesome!

Very friendly staff, clean room and good atmosphere. Only the fridge was way too cold, as most of our ood was frozen the next day :-)f

Amazing, friendly, helpful, warm, clean and convenient. Welcoming to older travellers like ourselves. Very happy to recommend this hostel to others. Easy access to Hop on/ off bus, cable car, China Town n shops

This was the best hostel that we have stayed at to date. The staff were friendly, there were good security measures within the hostel, our room was very clean and spacious (we stayed in a twin private room en suite, fresh bananas and oranges was served for breakfast. We also liked the fact that one could make their own pancakes. There were also cool activities available at the hostel during my stay there. We would highly recommend this place.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • South Africa

This is hands down the BEST hostel I've ever stayed at and I've stayed in hostels all over Europe and all around the States, including Hawaii. Truly a gem of a hostel with a a Great location. Rooms were lovely, beds comfy, bathroom facilities clean, good breakfast to get you going in the morning. Thank You for such an enjoyable stay with you!!!

• 9th Apr 2015

Nice experience. Good staff!

• 9th Apr 2015

The hostel staff was fantastic. Everyone went over their way to help and please the guests. The breakfast included fruits, oats and bagles and all-you-can-make-pancakes. I joined two free tours: the bike tour (bike rental wasn't free) which was guided by Ed and the walking tour, which was guided by Brendan. Both of them did an amazing job. Super friendly, were able to tell random facts bout SF and always happy to help. B even took us to his fav bar :) would book again

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7