USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

excellent hostel but expensive , rooms a bit stuffy as require more air flow, great breakfast, common areas spacious, staff very friendly, provide many tours which are cheaper

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Would highly recommend for any traveller.

The different events were great, everyone was very nice and the facilities had everything I needed.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

I was extremely pleased with my stay! Just a few blocks off from union square it is super easy to get to and I always felt safe! Facilities were clean and I loved having an outlet and light in the bed! Defiantly one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at.

• 24th Jul 2015

This hostel had a great vibe, was extremely clean, great facilities, great breaky and very spacious. I was not disappointed with anything and would highly recommend!

The facilities at this hostel are the best I've found either in Europe or the US. I opted for a 4-bed female dorm, the beds were comfy and clean. There were private bathrooms located all around the hall, some with showers in them, so it felt more homey and less dorm-like, and there were enough that I never had to wait. The free walking tour was fantastic, the breakfast and kitchen good, the location central, and there were social events every night. Overall, an outstanding solo experience!!

I throughly enjoyed my time here,and would recommend it to anyone.although I did not take part in any of. The daily tris that were organised it was good to see.the inhouse trips clashed with my organised trips.this was a pity.

Great hostel! Great social atmosphere and the pub crawl was fun. So many facilities to use! Highly recommend

Great hostel with really helpful and friendly staff.

Love the plugs inside lockers and the breakfast was fantastic!

Staff were great, pub crawl was good fun, guests were all friendly - couldn't really ask for much more. Recommended!

good place & i enjoyed my stay

• 13th Jul 2015
  • India

Good location near to downtown, also to bars etc. comfortable and clean facilities. Staff friendly and helpful, nightly activities, decent breakfast. Wifi is free and works pretty well.

Great Hostel. Fantastic, free walking tour.

Great hostel. Staff are excellent, very friendly and fun. The general feel of the place is homely and comfortable. The activities are excellent. If you are looking for a central location with great staff, good opportunities to meet people and excellent facilities... This is it.

We had a great stay. The rooms are large with lots of bag space. The bunk beds are nice and private as well. Good common room areas as well.

Staff was exceedingly cheerful and helpful 24 hours a day! Hostel was super clean. Breakfast was nice, but all carbs - no protein options that I was aware of. Clientele, as expected, was mostly young adults, but I stayed with my 14 yr old daughter (I am in my 50's) and we felt welcome and safe. Activities were geared toward their main clientele, however. WiFi free, but not fast enough to watch a movie on my laptop. Beds comfortable. Location good. We were able to walk to Union Square.

• 12th Jul 2015

Expect partying people at the weekend in the common area and quite some noise. The breakfast is better than in most other hostels in the US. I would say it is a very good hostel that comes with a high price.

Not enough toilets for number of residents.

• 10th Jul 2015

Great location! The staff was very friendly, and the at atmosphere was great:)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7