USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

Noisy! Noise from the road and noise from drunk guests.

• 30th Jun 2015

It's definitely worth spending the extra few dollars a night compared to the rest of the SF Hostels. The events they organize are really well done, the hostel is always clean and the free breakfast is good too. Everyone is super nice and friendly at the help desk! Loved the Bike Tour! Just ignore the area the hostel is located in.

Good location. 5 minutes walk to the nearest BIG Bus Hop on stop. Very noisy. At night a lot of thumping and banging till 2am and someone arrives at 7am every morning and makes a noise like a barrow of bricks being dumped down the stairs.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

I had a great time at this hostel. It was in a good location and easy to get around everywhere by walking or public transport (just avoid the tenderloin area!). The staff were so helpful and they put on activities every day and night, which were great for meeting new people. Free breakfast and fantastic wifi! Perfect for solo travellers. Would highly recommend!

Once I stepped into the hostel, I felt like home and safe.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Thailand

staff was amazing please keep on your employe policy as it is,

Staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. There was staff around all day cleaning so any yuckiness is due to fellow travelers. Great location and I felt very safe - important since I'm a female on my own. Luggage was very secure when stored before/after check-in/out. Lockers in bedrooms - awesome and I didn't have a lock so just buy it from reception. :) nice rooms and beds with power point, usb and bedside light. If I get to come back to San Fran - I'll definitely stay here again. :)

Very good hostel! I especially appreciated the activities organised by the staff for us: pub crawl, walking tour done by Brendan! I will definitely recommend that hostel! The only negative point: No milk for breakfast!

• 21st Jun 2015

I had a great stay here during my time in San Francisco. The staff was very friendly and helpful! Great location! Always clean! Give you linens and a towel with your key, and even check your bag in the luggage room for extra security if you're checking in/out. The hostel always has fun activities going on for the guests, like wine tours, biking across golden gate, etc. Free walking tour which was offered every few days was super awesome! Brendan was a really fun tour guide and super welcoming!

Good but expensive

• 20th Jun 2015

We loved to have pancakes for breakfast!! Thanks for the activities (guided walking tour, gospel). It's clean and it makes the hostel very pleasant. Thé staff is friendly, smily and helpful. Thanks for this great moment

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

This hostel is also a student residence, so there are also people staying longer in the hostel

A great stay, good structure and nice people, very clean hostel. A little pricey though.

All the staff were really nice, and they are willing to help. They hold a lot of activities that everyone could get along with each other. I would like to come back here and stay for another vacation if I go to SF again🙌

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

I stayed in a private bedroom, and it was exceeding my expectations. I've stayed in few hostels before, but the experience in this hostel was the best one. I salute the staff's commitment to keep the cleanliness, comfort, and security as priority. The location is right in downtown SF, only 5 minute walk to the Union Square. It is very easy to access by Bart. They offer many free activities and other tourist info. Very much recommended!

Was a really nice and clean hostel. The hallways smell funky but that's all. Love the theatre room and hang out space.

• 13th Jun 2015

Really good hostel! Excellent price/quality ratio. The staff is very nice and always willing to help their guests! The location is convenient and the facilities met my expectations.

Hardly a hostel, this place was suave! I've stayed in actual hotels that weren't a patch on this place. Daily and nightly activities were on offer and the staff were super friendly and helpful.

Great staff, really helpful and accommodating. Good location, close to Union square and lots of good places to eat. Some areas not the cleanest but for the turnover of people it's understandable that not everywhere is spotless 100% of the time, always busy with people and always a trip being organised! Great hostel

Good location helpful staff spotlessly clean

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7