USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

Room was bloody hot overnight. No bueno Great walkabout Sunday with Ed.

The hostel is very secure (key cards needed to be shown to enter the building, and enter dorms, as well as large lockers being available to store luggage). Right near Union Square, and lots of information about getting around San Fran. Would definitely stay again.

First I considered the value a little bit higher but I decided to trust on the comment on the website and I can say they totally true. I found a friendly enviroment, an staff prepared to support the guest, the security and the high cleanliness. The building always clean, from the entrace to the bathroom. Really quiet hostel, I could sleep very well. The kitchen was always clean and organised and the breakfast was good. The USA Hostel surpassed my expectation.

• 29th Jul 2015

Very nice. Comfortable beds, clean bathrooms and excellent breakfast. If I had to give any recommendations it would be that the elevator was difficult to manage while carrying luggage, just European style I guess. Also everything was very small, but I guess you can't do anything about that. It wasn't that inexpensive but it's San Francisco economy I guess. Otherwise yes, I'd stay again. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

• 29th Jul 2015

Great hostel, atmosphere and tours

This hostel was probably the funnest hostel I've ever stayed at. Tons of social activities organized by the staff made it easy to meet other travellers, who were really friendly and fun. The rooms were really nice and spacious, and the individual bed lights and roomy lockers were a huge benefit. Staff were also really nice and it was great to meet and bond with them. The common areas were sometimes quite dirty the morning after a social event. I have already recommended this hostel to others!

• 28th Jul 2015

excellent hostel but expensive , rooms a bit stuffy as require more air flow, great breakfast, common areas spacious, staff very friendly, provide many tours which are cheaper

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Would highly recommend for any traveller.

The different events were great, everyone was very nice and the facilities had everything I needed.

I was extremely pleased with my stay! Just a few blocks off from union square it is super easy to get to and I always felt safe! Facilities were clean and I loved having an outlet and light in the bed! Defiantly one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at.

• 24th Jul 2015

This hostel had a great vibe, was extremely clean, great facilities, great breaky and very spacious. I was not disappointed with anything and would highly recommend!

The facilities at this hostel are the best I've found either in Europe or the US. I opted for a 4-bed female dorm, the beds were comfy and clean. There were private bathrooms located all around the hall, some with showers in them, so it felt more homey and less dorm-like, and there were enough that I never had to wait. The free walking tour was fantastic, the breakfast and kitchen good, the location central, and there were social events every night. Overall, an outstanding solo experience!!

I throughly enjoyed my time here,and would recommend it to anyone.although I did not take part in any of. The daily tris that were organised it was good to see.the inhouse trips clashed with my organised trips.this was a pity.

Great hostel! Great social atmosphere and the pub crawl was fun. So many facilities to use! Highly recommend

Great hostel with really helpful and friendly staff.

Love the plugs inside lockers and the breakfast was fantastic!

Staff were great, pub crawl was good fun, guests were all friendly - couldn't really ask for much more. Recommended!

good place & i enjoyed my stay

• 13th Jul 2015
  • India

Good location near to downtown, also to bars etc. comfortable and clean facilities. Staff friendly and helpful, nightly activities, decent breakfast. Wifi is free and works pretty well.

Great Hostel. Fantastic, free walking tour.

View all San Francisco Hostels