USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

Love this hostel, the breakfast is amazing there's heaps to choose from and the theatre room is awesome! Friendly and helpful staff, good location - easy to get places and has a grocery store and heaps of food places nearby, don't have anything bad to say!

One of the best hostel that I stayed all around the world. Great staff, good structure, lots of activities to do. The only bad thing is the (not good) neighborhood. But this issue may not be problem if you have some care. Definitely I recommend this place.

Nice hostel, good location. They offer a lot of activities- pub crawl, walking tours,karaoke. The staff is nice and helpful. Breakfast is included, you can even make pancakes if you don't mind the state of the kitchen (really needs cleaning). We stayed in a private bedroom, en-suite bathroom - great room (TV, fridge) but we some problems with the shower (basically no water pressure at all)... We told the guys at reception, they said s.o. would take care of it - nothing happened.

Brand new everything inside, super clean with powerpoints near beds and very fancy bunk beds. Proper mattresses and very clean ensuite. Awesome kitchen, very hotel-like breakfast options. Bit expensive but you get what you pay for!

located in downtown, good private space even in a hostel, gorgeous designed like by space master

Loved this hostel, it was incredibly clean. To say it was fully booked, it was also really quiet. They provided us with earplugs which I think is an awesome idea as I am a light sleeper, I didn't even need to use them!

Amazing staff!! Great atmosphere! Loved the free drinks nights!!

Enjoyed my stay here, this is one of the better hostels I've stayed in on my travels. The hostel is clean and the staff are friendly, activities are posted on a board in the lobby. Our bathroom was cleaned daily and the location is great in lower nob hill, close to union square. May be best to just put some information up for international travellers about what to do in an earthquake though!

I met great people in USA hostels! If I can go back to SFO, I will choose it again! The location is great as well.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • China

Rooms too small. Not enough bathrooms.

Nothing to add, just perfect, great staff, location, and breakfast!

very good hostel, I enjoyed it.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Israel

This is a great hostel. While the rooms are on the small side, the location & facilities more than make up for it. It's an easy walk into the main part of town. The staff were all very friendly & helpful. It was clean, plenty of bathrooms. The kitchen is like a restaurant kitchen - lots of space. Large eating/social area. Films put on, yoga room. Lockers with plugs in the rooms. Private reading lamps. Good laundry with free powder. Great free breakfast- pancakes, bagel, cream cheese, oats.

Fantastic place to stay and will definitely be back in the future, hopefully the other USA hostel places will be as good as this one in San Francisco!! Keep it up, awesome job.

• 15th Aug 2014

Great atmosphere , friendly, helpful, good fun staff. Central location..enjoyed the Off the Grid event. Am recommending it to friends & anyone who's interested.

• 14th Aug 2014

The breakfast is awful! change it please! bread is dry and tasts like nothing. The pancake is more water than something else. Coffee is like burned water with coffee powder...

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The best helpful staff, free things to do at the hostel and of course awesome wifi. I stayed 3 nights and don't have a complaint! Make sure you do the free pub crawl - Naomi takes it and she is awesome!!

Very clean and comfortable hostel with daily and nightly activities if you want to get involved. Easy to get to the shops and metro by walking. Security was so tight that even after I had checked out I wasn't allowed to visit my friends who I was traveling with!

It was a great stay! We went for Outside Lands so we didn't spend too much time at the hostel. But the times we did it was good. The bathrooms were clean and so were the showers. I loved all the facilities that were available, like the yoga room, and movie room! The staff were all friendly and helpful! Shout out to Jordan! Also, correction to my name: Yuritza Perez!

• 7th Aug 2014

I only stayed 2 nights here but was completely satisfied with my stay. The beds are very comfy, facilities are great, everything is clean & inviting and staff are helpful and cheery. I'd highly recommend staying here,

View all San Francisco Hostels