USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

pretty clean place, good kitchen and breakfast. Perfect location. Highly recommend.

The staffs are friendly and awesome. However, some of the hallways are narrow. The remote did not work in my private room. Breakfast was good.

It was a very nice hostel but not the type i personnally like. It is for a young crowd that like to shop and party. I did not felt safe at night in this neighborhood. I changed hostel for one more peaceful and with more charme after 3 nights.

I love how the beds are slightly private and how each bunk has a light and power plug as well as a little bench for small things like your glasses or key. The lockers had plugs too, meaning I could leave my laptop to charge during the day while I was out. Beds were good too, comfy and didn't shake or rattle too much when the person was in the other bunk.

Well situated hostel for a few days in San Fran close to the main shopping strip and a short walk to the Pier area. Great breakfast, plenty of activities organised by the hostel and easy to get to from the airport.

I had a nice time in this hostel and I really recommend to stay here. It's not as cheap as other hostel but this one is the money worth it. They pffer a lot of things and the most important things, it's secure and clean! I definitely come back one day.

I loved the hostel! The rooms were clean and comfy and the screen on the bed provided privacy and was handy with the Power point and light. There was plenty of free activities offered including a pub crawl, walking tour and karioke night. They also had a $5 pasta and wine night. Staff were great and location was handy.

• 16th Feb 2015

It was a great place to stay! Within walking distance to many great areas in San Francisco and close to a cable car station and BART station. It is close to an interesting neighborhood which I would not recommend walking through alone at night. But the location of the hostel itself is safe. As a 25 yr female traveling alone, I felt safe at this hostel. Accommodations are great- hair dryer, towel, linens, breakfast- all included. Clean!

I love this place. Choice spot. The rooms are great. I've stayed in a private suite and a dorm with others; both pleasant experiences. The staff is friendly and helpful. I love all the events and community. Breakfasts were great and easy. Plus, can't beat free. But they were more quality than some other hostels I've stayed at. The people there were all super chill. I can't wait to visit again. I'll stay here again for sure.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Palau

To combat the large size of the hostel, the staff does a good job coming up with events every day to help bring people together. The facilities are well laid out and quite clean. My only complaint is a squeaky bed. Overall a very nice place, I'd definitely return.

Amazing place , nice position and amazing stuff. I met great people in there

• 13th Feb 2015

Hostel was great. Only place I've ever seen where they lock the kitchen at midnight.

A great and buzzy hostel with all the amenities you'll need and a great set of activities to get people interacting. Can't fault anything here.

Nice place to stay, clean, excellent environment. The staff were very helpful. There were awesome tours.

Clean and a great value.

• 9th Feb 2015

Perfect location in downtown.

Great hostel. I enjoyed a lot my time there. Bathrooms and bedrooms are clean all the time. Breakfast is not so good but acceptable. It would be a good idea change the elevator. It is really old and dangerous.

USA hostels San Francisco really shines in its facilities and services. Everything you need is provided, from free pancakes for breakfast to little notes with directions on how to get to major attractions from the hostel and super fast wi-fi. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 7th Feb 2015

Great hostel and great vibe. Sinks in rooms are a bonus. Pancakes for breakfast and wifi is reliable. Would definetly recommend

Really clean hostel, huge kitchen area for breakfast, good social area with music and games. Love all the USA hostels they are just doing it right, recommend them all.

View all San Francisco Hostels