USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

Excellent Service & Nice Atmosphere.Very Courteous Staff

Great stay very efficient

• 28th May 2015

it was worth staying there. most of activity were well organized and good.

I enjoyed every part of my three night stay with the hostel. It is more expensive than the average hostel but then again it's San Francisco. The rooms were great, every bed had a socket, a reading light and usb-port for charging next to it. The Wifi was fast enough to do Skype calls which I never thought I'd be able to do from any hostel. I attended their bar crawl and the karaoke night and really enjoyed both,especially the karaoke. The breakfast is far above average as well.

Staff is very courteous. Atmosphere is very good and cool

Breakfast was good, location was fine though I had to pay to park my car as location is downtown. Power in lockers is genius.

This was the first hostel I have ever stayed at and I'm so glad I did! I was a little nervous but it was better than any hotel I've ever stayed at. My stay was absolutely perfect.

• 23rd May 2015

The hostel was very clean and the staff was friendly. Breakfast, including make your own pancakes was a plus. However, our room was very hot (even with windows open and fan running), which made it uncomfortable for sleeping. It's not in the best location in SF, but it is a quick 10 minute walk to public transit to get anywhere around the city.

• 21st May 2015

Best hostel I've been to! I arrived a day late (traveler brain) and so my reservation was canceled. The staff was very helpful in accommodating me and found me a bed for each night. Very clean and organized. There are staff members everywhere to help you. They provide plenty of information to maximize your stay in the city.

Expensive but a very good hostel which organises lots of activities

Awesome hostel with a great atmosphere, breakfast and daily activities. I definitely recommend staying here if you can. Good central location.

The location is good within walking distance to union square. Very convenient to take a bus or cable car. The hostel is clean and safe. Staffs are nice and helpful. There are plenty of restaurants near the hostel. Chinatown is nearby as well and you can walk there within 20 minutes. Overall a very good hostel! They provide enough privacy. I like the room decoration. You can do everything on your bed without being disturbed and disturbing your neighbors.

• 17th May 2015
  • China

Was good. Thanks!

• 17th May 2015

Great hostel, youth environment, staff was very nice and helpful! I would certainly recommend anyone to stay there. The hostel is not located in my favourite area of San Francisco, but it was still very easy to access the BART and bus lines.

The facilities are very great.

Stayed here for a week in May 2015, it was a very good hostel and I'd recommend it to others. Keep up the good work :-)

• 10th May 2015
  • Wales

Everything was perfect except when e left he elevator was out of service and we had to carry our heavy luggage ourselves through the stairs.

An excellent stay, the staff were friendly and very knowledgeable about the local area. They have handy printed directions to key tourist spots. The rooms are clean, as are the bathrooms and the kitchen space. Breakfast is pretty good, with make-your-own pancakes a nice touch and staff always on hand to help. Overall, an enjoyable experience.

very good staying, good tour! Nice staffs!!

This place had great facilities with helpful staff, the rooms were clean and comfortable. There were tasty cheap dinners also free drinks available some nights which made nightly rate worth it. I would definitely stay here again. Also the location was perfect, it was completely safe and relatively close to public transit, otherwise most places to walk are not far away.

• 9th May 2015