USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

I stayed in a private bedroom, and it was exceeding my expectations. I've stayed in few hostels before, but the experience in this hostel was the best one. I salute the staff's commitment to keep the cleanliness, comfort, and security as priority. The location is right in downtown SF, only 5 minute walk to the Union Square. It is very easy to access by Bart. They offer many free activities and other tourist info. Very much recommended!

Was a really nice and clean hostel. The hallways smell funky but that's all. Love the theatre room and hang out space.

• 13th Jun 2015

Really good hostel! Excellent price/quality ratio. The staff is very nice and always willing to help their guests! The location is convenient and the facilities met my expectations.

Hardly a hostel, this place was suave! I've stayed in actual hotels that weren't a patch on this place. Daily and nightly activities were on offer and the staff were super friendly and helpful.

Great staff, really helpful and accommodating. Good location, close to Union square and lots of good places to eat. Some areas not the cleanest but for the turnover of people it's understandable that not everywhere is spotless 100% of the time, always busy with people and always a trip being organised! Great hostel

Good location helpful staff spotlessly clean

The walking tour was awesome and Brendan was a great tour guide. I would do it again!

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Lebanon

LOVED my stay in a 4-room women's dorm. Staff was nice, and I felt safe in the (clean!) hostel, which is the most important part. Pancake stations were clutch. Also cool: private bathrooms, a pool table, library and free coffee and tea all day. Less than wowed by the programming. The staffer running the bar crawl wasn't engaging - pretty sure I actually stepped on her once. And the karaoke night was pretty half-assed. So if you need a hostel to facilitate your fun, don't bank on this one.

• 2nd Jun 2015

It was nice staying there. The room was very clean. they spent a lot of time cleaning the bathroom! however, there was no hairdryer there :/

Nice place , friendly staffs and adequate facilities. Recommend for all travelers even though a bit expensive .

• 29th May 2015
  • Thailand

It would be really awesome to have flexibilty to the 10am checkout if you've booked the hostel at 3am prior. A good night's sleep shouldn't cost booking another night. A guide called "How to sleep with a chainsaw snorer underneath your bunk," would also be valued. :) All the amenities in the world mean nothing if there's no sleep. You guys have killer amenities tho. Plugs in the bunks? Cool! Awesome for a hostel. I might not be cut out for them tho.. :(

• 28th May 2015

Excellent Service & Nice Atmosphere.Very Courteous Staff

Great stay very efficient

• 28th May 2015

it was worth staying there. most of activity were well organized and good.

I enjoyed every part of my three night stay with the hostel. It is more expensive than the average hostel but then again it's San Francisco. The rooms were great, every bed had a socket, a reading light and usb-port for charging next to it. The Wifi was fast enough to do Skype calls which I never thought I'd be able to do from any hostel. I attended their bar crawl and the karaoke night and really enjoyed both,especially the karaoke. The breakfast is far above average as well.

Staff is very courteous. Atmosphere is very good and cool

Breakfast was good, location was fine though I had to pay to park my car as location is downtown. Power in lockers is genius.

This was the first hostel I have ever stayed at and I'm so glad I did! I was a little nervous but it was better than any hotel I've ever stayed at. My stay was absolutely perfect.

• 23rd May 2015

The hostel was very clean and the staff was friendly. Breakfast, including make your own pancakes was a plus. However, our room was very hot (even with windows open and fan running), which made it uncomfortable for sleeping. It's not in the best location in SF, but it is a quick 10 minute walk to public transit to get anywhere around the city.

• 21st May 2015

Best hostel I've been to! I arrived a day late (traveler brain) and so my reservation was canceled. The staff was very helpful in accommodating me and found me a bed for each night. Very clean and organized. There are staff members everywhere to help you. They provide plenty of information to maximize your stay in the city.

View all San Francisco Hostels