USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

Great staff and hotel-grade cleanliness and design! A bit pricey, but a good value by SF standards. I recommend it.

• 25th Oct 2015

I love my stay here. So many friendly people to make friends with.

• 23rd Oct 2015
  • China

Usa hostels were just a but overrated i thought. The staff gave you the bear minimum and although the place has great facilities and are perfectly clean, it's lacking the sociability that you want from a hostel. And for $50 a night, you expect a bit more

Very friendly and smiley staff, decent variety of breakfast, would definitely recommend it :)

• 18th Oct 2015
  • Greece

One of the best hostels I've seen! Mattresses could be more comfortable though.

Nice hostel it is expensive but it is San Francisco. Clean,and has everything you could want. The pancakes in the morning are a bit of a free for all.

USA Hostel SF was all I had hoped, great location, interesting activities and superb pancakes for breakfast!

• 16th Oct 2015

First US hostel I've been in and I was very happy with the turn out. Rooms are clean, close to main areas of San Fran, and planned nights for people to get together and meet like the pub crawl. Would stay here again!

I always travel and stay in hostels. It was absolutely great to stay in USA Hostel. I will come back definitely. The best breakfast I ever had in hostels. Thank you so much! You are awesome :)

I love this place due to the staff Gina and Sam Killed it with their hospitality. Cheers to you two. I could walk every where, and it's real close to the cable car lines..

• 13th Oct 2015

I really enjoyed my stay in USA Hostels San Francisco. If I ever go to San Francisco again, I will most probably stay at USA Hostels San Francisco again.

• 12th Oct 2015
  • Turkey

I've been travel across California, among all the hostels I ever stayed in Usa hostel is probably the best one and one of their staff named Lynn is probably the most welcoming and helpful one I ever seen. during our walking tour leaded by her everyone was delighted because of her passion. I would recommend Usa hostel for everyone who comes to California.

• 12th Oct 2015
  • China

Repeat visit, the social atmosphere at this hostel is awesome so it was an easy choice to come back and hang out with the cool people o had met the stay before.

The extra cost is well worth as lots of free things included, the vibe is the best so far on my one month holiday around California, overal excellent, friendly happy ace to stay, recommended.

Accomodation in San fransisco is extremely expensive, so considering that this hostel is a good value. Nation- or worldwide, it's very expensive. Located in the middle of tenderloin, so be careful when going out after sunset. Could be worse though. Atmosphere and social environment is good, and the hostel provides a lot of social activities. Facilities are of quite poor standard, Windows could not be opened, heat available only on certain times. No ventilation in the rooms, wall outlets brok

• 7th Oct 2015
  • Sweden

great hostel, friendly staff and volunteers, the setup is pretty sweet with movie theatre, kitchen and lounges downstairs so plenty of space to kick it and have a good time meeting the other travelers. it's a good social scene there and the pub crawl was heaps of fun!

Very clean,friendly,overall everyone that works there very friendly.

I was very happy with my stay at US Hostels in LA, so I booked in SanFran as well. I found bother hostels to be excellent! Friendly, helpful staff, very clean rooms and spotlessly clean ensuites for both my city stays. Excellent wifi and access to power supplies which these days is a necessity, not a bonus! Activities and shuttles organised for you....and a very generous breakfast included in the price. Highly recommend!

Walking tour with Brandon is awesome!!!

Nice place, had a good night sleep in a clean comfortable bed. Staff were friendly and helpful.

View all San Francisco Hostels