USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

I liked a lot the place but I'm not certain if the price is a little expensive for a mixed shared room (4-people).

• 28th Feb 2015

This hostel was the best hostel I've stayed in the US. I've traveled all over Europe, and USA Hostels give some of the best ones in Barcelona and Paris a run for their money.... Great location, super friendly staff, amazing atmosphere and extremely clean and up-to-date. Better than a hotel!

• 27th Feb 2015

Very good hostel in every aspect. Great breakfast, common areas and lively atmosphere.

This hostel was very nice to stay at. They had many facilities and did a great job at bringing people together through activities. Ed and Peter were super friendly and welcoming. They were the event organizers. The staff was friendly and they were great at making sure only people staying at the hostel were allowed into the building. They also have shuttle busses that go to the airport for 12 dollars which is amazing compared to finding one on your own! Joan

• 25th Feb 2015

Great stay. Friendly staff, clean rooms and bathrooms....will be back!

• 24th Feb 2015

To all who contemplate staying at USA hostels San Francisco (or anywhere most likely) ...DON'T HESITATE! It was truly one of the most memorable places I've stayed, as I met some amazing travelers. They plan the best activities, and have amazing staff! Thank you to all of them...they've given me memories that will last for a long time!

• 23rd Feb 2015

Great hostel with just everything you need in a budget hotel, Great staff, just wish the private rooms weren't so expensive. But overall great place.

pretty clean place, good kitchen and breakfast. Perfect location. Highly recommend.

The staffs are friendly and awesome. However, some of the hallways are narrow. The remote did not work in my private room. Breakfast was good.

It was a very nice hostel but not the type i personnally like. It is for a young crowd that like to shop and party. I did not felt safe at night in this neighborhood. I changed hostel for one more peaceful and with more charme after 3 nights.

I love how the beds are slightly private and how each bunk has a light and power plug as well as a little bench for small things like your glasses or key. The lockers had plugs too, meaning I could leave my laptop to charge during the day while I was out. Beds were good too, comfy and didn't shake or rattle too much when the person was in the other bunk.

Well situated hostel for a few days in San Fran close to the main shopping strip and a short walk to the Pier area. Great breakfast, plenty of activities organised by the hostel and easy to get to from the airport.

I had a nice time in this hostel and I really recommend to stay here. It's not as cheap as other hostel but this one is the money worth it. They pffer a lot of things and the most important things, it's secure and clean! I definitely come back one day.

I loved the hostel! The rooms were clean and comfy and the screen on the bed provided privacy and was handy with the Power point and light. There was plenty of free activities offered including a pub crawl, walking tour and karioke night. They also had a $5 pasta and wine night. Staff were great and location was handy.

• 16th Feb 2015

It was a great place to stay! Within walking distance to many great areas in San Francisco and close to a cable car station and BART station. It is close to an interesting neighborhood which I would not recommend walking through alone at night. But the location of the hostel itself is safe. As a 25 yr female traveling alone, I felt safe at this hostel. Accommodations are great- hair dryer, towel, linens, breakfast- all included. Clean!

I love this place. Choice spot. The rooms are great. I've stayed in a private suite and a dorm with others; both pleasant experiences. The staff is friendly and helpful. I love all the events and community. Breakfasts were great and easy. Plus, can't beat free. But they were more quality than some other hostels I've stayed at. The people there were all super chill. I can't wait to visit again. I'll stay here again for sure.

To combat the large size of the hostel, the staff does a good job coming up with events every day to help bring people together. The facilities are well laid out and quite clean. My only complaint is a squeaky bed. Overall a very nice place, I'd definitely return.

Amazing place , nice position and amazing stuff. I met great people in there

• 13th Feb 2015

Hostel was great. Only place I've ever seen where they lock the kitchen at midnight.

A great and buzzy hostel with all the amenities you'll need and a great set of activities to get people interacting. Can't fault anything here.

View all San Francisco Hostels