USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

Very clean and comfortable hostel with daily and nightly activities if you want to get involved. Easy to get to the shops and metro by walking. Security was so tight that even after I had checked out I wasn't allowed to visit my friends who I was traveling with!

It was a great stay! We went for Outside Lands so we didn't spend too much time at the hostel. But the times we did it was good. The bathrooms were clean and so were the showers. I loved all the facilities that were available, like the yoga room, and movie room! The staff were all friendly and helpful! Shout out to Jordan! Also, correction to my name: Yuritza Perez!

• 7th Aug 2014

I only stayed 2 nights here but was completely satisfied with my stay. The beds are very comfy, facilities are great, everything is clean & inviting and staff are helpful and cheery. I'd highly recommend staying here,

Loved the hostel! Didn't love that it was near such a sketchy neighborhood. I think the staff could have done a better job of explaining where NOT to go ( Tenderloin) upon arrival.

• 31st Jul 2014