USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

Great hostel, it's definitely the best-equipped around - power in the lockers, individual power sockets in the rooms, some rooms even have USB power, cinema and whatnot. My biggest issue was that the name "USA Hostels San Francisco" looks like a made-up name to US border officials when you are entering the country and must disclose your hostel name. I had to use google maps on my phone to prove the hostel is real.

Really great hostel - was the first time I'd stayed at a hostel and it had everything you could want. Breakfast was good and location was really good too.

We stayed at the hostel for two nights. The location was perfect to explore San Francisco as it is only a short walk from Union Square. We had a private double bed ensuite which was small but cosy and had everything we needed. We had a little noise during the night, but I guess that is part of the experience and of staying in the city. All in all, I would recommend to stay here!

This hostel was once my fave in the entire world but my most recent experience was pretty dismal - no sleep at all for 5 nights. Somewhere, in a room under mine, screaming drunk people carried on all night. I reported it every day to reception who made no real attempt to assist me until the 2nd last day when I was desperate & nearly in tears, I tried again - they searched a map of the hostel trying to work out what might be under my room but I was told 'oh that's not possible that its coming fo

Very friendly atmosphere which was great as I was travelling alone. I really liked the amount of lounge space and comfortable chairs so you could sit downstairs and chill out in the evenings.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »