USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

Extremely well functioning hostel with large common facilities for socializing. Lot of arranged activities. Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at.

USA Hostels is the best hostel that I've ever been. The location, cleaning, atmosphere, everything excellent. I would like that this hostel would be in other countries.

100% worth the stay and left with some of the best memories!

• 8th Nov 2014

Great rooms, great staff, great breakfast - great hostel! Definitely recommended!

Pros: Clean facilities, nice and helpful staff, breakfast, walk to Union Square Cons: $$, a bit dead for a Friday night

I´ve stayed in different hostels in Brazil, UK, Portugal and even US. This was the best one!

oh, we love it when we rank internationally! thanks!

Satisfied in all respects.

The hostel is ideally located - Powell Street is easily accessible. We have booked a double room/ensuite. The room was ridiculously small, and dark, and the whole hostel smells old.

Our stay here was great, the facilities were fantastic and it was close to lots of restaurants and bars. There are always activities happening during the day and at night and the beds are some of the most comfortable hostel beds I've ever had! I would definitely come back here and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to friends visiting San Fran!

Great hostel. I stayed in a 4 bed female room with bathroom. Bathroom was tiny and if I knew this I wouldn't of paid the extra for it. Pricey for a hostel but best hostel I've stayed in. Close to union square and market street and only a cable car ride away to fisherman's warf. Staff friendly and liked that they put things on for the guests eg. Walking tour, pub crawl etc...

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »