USA Hostels San Francisco Reviews

711 Post Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

I've had a great stay in this Hostel. Especially the activities organised by the Hostel were really cool! Thank you!

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

I would definitely stay here again!

My bro and I stayed here for a week and had a great time! Thanks Bella for your help and Ed for the good times at the Pub crawl. The hostel is super close to everything and you won't have any issues getting around.

Fun hostel, cool people, great environment. Wouldn't mind staying here again.

Pretty decent, staff was helpful. Free drinks Saturday nights was pretty good. Wifi works well too. Not blown away by it, but it's definitely a good place to crash after a long night out.

Good place overall, very accessible and convenient. Checked in all the right places, in terms of cleanliness, safety, etc. However felt that price is a little steep given that the same amount paid could have gotten a much better hostel in Europe. Then again that's entirely subjective. Very helpful staff, though at times seem a little perfunctory.

I had a really nice stay in this hostel. During daytime I always feeled safe, but I did not go outside the hostel at night. There were a lot a bums in the area, but nothing to make me feel unsafe in the daytime. Staff was really nice. Everything was clean. I really enjoyed the yoga room, not a lot a people were going there and even if there was, it was a peaceful atmosphere. There is always a lot of activities at night. The breakfast was really good, and the kitchen is quite big.

• 5th Mar 2015

I stayed in USA Hostels before but this was definitely one of the best. Nice room, good staff and accommodations. Location is perfect in the middle of everything. Good and secure place but that is what you pay for also.

I had a very good time staying there and I appreciated the location of the hostel!

Great hostel overall. Clean, good staff, secure, plenty of social events, decent dorm and private beds. The location could be slightly better in terms of grocery stores, good bars/cafes/etc, but it's fine if you're fine with a bit of a walk. The bad dance music starting from 7am from the breakfast room should have started later or been much quieter though - it can wake you up on the first floor.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »