Udee Bangkok Reviews

49 Pradiphat Soi 19, Pradiphat Rd., Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand

Lovely hostel. Chilled out and relaxed which is nice in Bangkok. It's a little bit out of the way of the main tourist site but very near chatuchak market and the BTS so you can get around easy enough. The staff are lovely and the hostel is really clean and well kept. Breakfast isn't too bad either.

The stuff was very helpful and friendly, the house is in a real nice condition and makes it easy to relax with its romantic fishponds, flowers and trees in a calm surrounding. Almost everything is provided - from books to repellents and the rules are easy and clear. We will be back soon.

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Austria
  • Couple, 41+

Beautiful hostel!

• 14th Oct 2014

Great place to relax, impeccably clean dorms and bathrooms. Very kind and helpful staff, they called the train company for me to see if seats were left. Hearty, healthy breakfast of hot oats, cold cereal, fruit, finger sandwiches, and hot drinks. Quiet neighborhood, close to tons of small shops and food carts. I loved the anonymity after all the hassling in Khao San area. Easy access to Mochit, sky train, MRT, train station, and airports. Will return here whenever I'm in Bangkok.

Very clean, comfortable, friendly staff with good English and a convenient location to access the BTS and Don Meuang airport. Highly recommended.

洗脸台的水是间断的,用起来很不方便。其它都很好。

Perfect hostel. spotless! the location is very good if you go to/from the northern bus station or the northern airport (air asia). the area is nice also,quite authentic. absolutely recommend udee!!!

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Austria

I stayed in a 6 bed hostel here. It is clean and comfortable. A bit more of a hotel feel than I was looking for (there is a common area but it is not really used nor is it super comfortable). Great location, walking distance from the chatuchak weekend market and a 15 minute bus ride to the Mo Chit long distance bus terminal.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Excellent hostel, close to morchit bus station. I would highly recommend it.

beautiful hostel, one of the prettiest and cleanest i've stayed in. very nice and helpful english-speaking staff, lots of guidebooks and other travel information in the lobby. i stayed in one of the private rooms with ensuite bathroom and a/c, and it felt more like a little hotel. conveniently located to chatuchak market and don muang airport, a bit farther from most of the other tourist things but close to public transportation and easy to get a cab.

I enjoy living in Udee hostel. The room is very comfortable and neat. Staffs there are also nice and they answer me some travel information which helps me a lot. I recommend Udee Hostel as a nice choice if you stay in Bangkok!

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

The hostel is a bit out of the city, so i you need to rest its the best place ever. The english of the people was alright. The rooms are very beautiful.

I stayed here because I had an early flight the next morning and it was close to don muang airport. I ended up having a room to myself, everything was very clean and comfortable especially the showers/toilet. More of a relaxed, quiet atmosphere when I stayed but that's exactly what I was looking for.

• 11th Jul 2014

We had a great four night stay at Udee. The location is excellent if you do not want to be close to touristy / super busy areas, although it is a 15 minute walk from the sky train. The facilities are very clean, comfortable and quiet. I would definitely stay here again.

Great staff, really helpful!

Helpful staff

Sweet, accommodating staff. Clean facilities. Nice common room.

• 13th Jun 2014

Although this isn't near the khao san road area, it's nice to explore a bit of Bangkok that isn't full of other travellers! Very clean and chilled out and there was a nice roof terrace to relax on. Friendly staff and free breakfast!

This was our second stay at Udee Bangkok and this time was just as good as the last time! Comfy, spacious room, good aircon, good shower etc. Also the cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in - not a single ant in sight. The staff were friendly and incredibly helpful (thanks for the fruit!). Wifi was decent also. The location might not suit everyone as it's quite far away from party central Khao San Road but with a 15 minute walk to the BTS we never really struggled to get anywhere.

I stayed at Udee for one night and it was great. The only trouble we had was that there was no elevator and we were on the 3rd floor and had trouble getting the bags up. Otherwise the staff was helpful and the breakfast was simple but good. The bathroom and room was very clean which are my main focus. The beds were comfortable and the air con was powerful. Over all no complaints and I would gladly stay there again.

• 28th May 2014