Udee Bangkok Reviews

49 Pradiphat Soi 19, Pradiphat Rd., Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand

Ideal location if you arrive and leave from DMK airport or if you plan big shopping at JJ market. It's also quiet, though one has to walk a bit to BTS. Design-wise (if you care about that) it's superb and maintained clean and in excellent condition. They have PS4, which I haven't tried :-)

Whether you like the location of this hostel depends on what you're looking for. It's in a relatively quiet mostly Thai neighborhoud, so not too close to Khaosan road and the tourist center. However, it is close to the northern bus terminal (60 baht taxiride), and the skytrain station is only a 15 minute walk away

We were very pleased with our stay in Udee Bangkok. The hotel is located in a small alley close to Saphan Khwai BTS station (10 min walk). The location is very quiet, while not being far away from public transport. Someone from the staff was always present at the reception, ready to answer any questions or requests with a smile. The room was as advertised, very clean and functional. Wifi was working well. Washing machine and drier avaliable, self operated.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

I wish the rooftop nicer when i come back next time :)

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

Great value for money. We spent one night at Udee Bangkok and chose it because of its location close to MoChit bus station and airport (Don Muang). Staff was not particularly friendly but it was ok. Mini breakfast available for free (banana and toasts or tomatoes, cucumber), lots of street food nearby. We had a double bedroom with private bathroom, well furnished and very clean. As we climbed to the rooftop (very nice) we could notice the cleanliness at every floor.

It's a very nice hostel, the staff is really nice and helpful, they give you all the information you need about the city. The room and bathroom are always clean.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Chile

I stay @udee 3 times a year when i got to take bus from mochit station to the north. Clean, safe, same staff ... I luv it there

A great place to stay if you have to fly out of Don Meoung the next day. Otherwise, it may be a bit far from most of the places in central Thailand.

I only stayed at Udee for one night but was thoroughly impressed by the facilities, so clean. The breakfast has to be one of the best I've had in a hostel. Udee offered an excellent variety of things to eat from sandwiches, a basic salad, or just plain toast and cereal. Great!!! Excellent value for money. It's not in the best area of Thailand but if you are a keen walker, there's a nice park about 15 minutes from Saphan Kwai station, plus there's a couple of excellent massage parlours near by.

Friendly staff, clean, near Mo Chak Bus station. Nice rooftop. Bit far from city centre. Lockers outside the room.

Attractive, clean and good facilities. A very nice hostel (with aircon!) but a little far from the action.

Excellent place to stay, great for taking it easy and relaxing in the morning and evenings after a day full of activities. Air conditioning, wifi, board games and helpful front desk. Location is within walking distance to a MRT station and eateries along the road. Only complaint is that the bathroom was not too well ventilated and felt a bit stuffy, not helped by not being able to flush toilet paper in Thailand.

Excellent surroundings and helpful staff. It is extremely clean and the beds are great. I will definitely go back to this place when I'm in Bangkok.

The hostel was very welcoming and the staff were wonderful! The only issue were the bathrooms, which we co-ed and lacked privacy. If you don't like open bathrooms, don't stay here!

One of the most beautiful hostels I stayed at in Thailand. Very clean, very helpful staff, good variety in the book exchange. Don't count on their included breakfast to fill you up, but it's a good morning snack. There's even a washer/dryer to use on the roof - a lucky find in this country! The 24hr reception is really great too. The address can be elusive to taxi drivers though, so keep an eye out for the street (soi).

Perfect place in Bangkok near the station, staff really nice , all is clean, breakfast with fresh fruits everyday, calm... We really loved to stay here and we will come back at the end of our trip.

The best hostel I've stay in Thailand even the location is a bit far to downtown, but it's easy to take skytrain. clean and good facilities, free breakfast, nice staffs...all make me feel like at home, I do really enjoy my stay in Udee,tks.

The only hostel I have ever stayed in that deserves 100% in its reviews. Security - cameras and good locks in dorm rooms, but could add lock to bag storage closet. Atmosphere good. Location good for us as it wasn't too hectic and easy to get to by public transport, but not on the popular KhoSan Rd which you might want to keep in mind. Shared bathrooms were always kept remarkably clean and great facilities, but shower temperature was cool for winter. Good computers, but fee. WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN

The place is almost half an hour's walk away from Chatuchak, which was where we wanted to go when we decided to stay here. Nevertheless, it is a nice neighbourhood which can be quite dark at night but feels safe nonetheless. There is a cheap and good hotpot and sushi place (buffet style!) on the way to/from the main road which everyone should definitely try. Detailed tourist information available for planning trips around the area and beyond. Facilities well-maintained; moz-repellent provided!

had a great time in Udee : )

• 20th Dec 2013