Udee Bangkok Reviews

49 Pradiphat Soi 19, Pradiphat Rd., Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand

Very clean, comfortable, friendly staff with good English and a convenient location to access the BTS and Don Meuang airport. Highly recommended.

洗脸台的水是间断的,用起来很不方便。其它都很好。

Perfect hostel. spotless! the location is very good if you go to/from the northern bus station or the northern airport (air asia). the area is nice also,quite authentic. absolutely recommend udee!!!

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Austria

I stayed in a 6 bed hostel here. It is clean and comfortable. A bit more of a hotel feel than I was looking for (there is a common area but it is not really used nor is it super comfortable). Great location, walking distance from the chatuchak weekend market and a 15 minute bus ride to the Mo Chit long distance bus terminal.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Excellent hostel, close to morchit bus station. I would highly recommend it.

beautiful hostel, one of the prettiest and cleanest i've stayed in. very nice and helpful english-speaking staff, lots of guidebooks and other travel information in the lobby. i stayed in one of the private rooms with ensuite bathroom and a/c, and it felt more like a little hotel. conveniently located to chatuchak market and don muang airport, a bit farther from most of the other tourist things but close to public transportation and easy to get a cab.

I enjoy living in Udee hostel. The room is very comfortable and neat. Staffs there are also nice and they answer me some travel information which helps me a lot. I recommend Udee Hostel as a nice choice if you stay in Bangkok!

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

The hostel is a bit out of the city, so i you need to rest its the best place ever. The english of the people was alright. The rooms are very beautiful.

I stayed here because I had an early flight the next morning and it was close to don muang airport. I ended up having a room to myself, everything was very clean and comfortable especially the showers/toilet. More of a relaxed, quiet atmosphere when I stayed but that's exactly what I was looking for.

• 11th Jul 2014

We had a great four night stay at Udee. The location is excellent if you do not want to be close to touristy / super busy areas, although it is a 15 minute walk from the sky train. The facilities are very clean, comfortable and quiet. I would definitely stay here again.

Great staff, really helpful!

Helpful staff

Sweet, accommodating staff. Clean facilities. Nice common room.

• 13th Jun 2014

Although this isn't near the khao san road area, it's nice to explore a bit of Bangkok that isn't full of other travellers! Very clean and chilled out and there was a nice roof terrace to relax on. Friendly staff and free breakfast!

This was our second stay at Udee Bangkok and this time was just as good as the last time! Comfy, spacious room, good aircon, good shower etc. Also the cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in - not a single ant in sight. The staff were friendly and incredibly helpful (thanks for the fruit!). Wifi was decent also. The location might not suit everyone as it's quite far away from party central Khao San Road but with a 15 minute walk to the BTS we never really struggled to get anywhere.

I stayed at Udee for one night and it was great. The only trouble we had was that there was no elevator and we were on the 3rd floor and had trouble getting the bags up. Otherwise the staff was helpful and the breakfast was simple but good. The bathroom and room was very clean which are my main focus. The beds were comfortable and the air con was powerful. Over all no complaints and I would gladly stay there again.

• 28th May 2014

This was our second stay at Udee and we were happy that it was exactly as we had left it. Unbelievably clean, extremely comfortable beds, lovely staff...it is welcome escape from the heat and noise of the city. We love the location since it's close to the weekend market and outside the touristy areas - you feel much more like a local. The only potential downside is if you're travelling alone, it's not a super social hostel. But for a couple or friends travelling together, it's perfect!!

Great location if you want somewhere close to the Don Mueng Airport like I did. The hostel was lovely and I had a very comfortable night stay. I would definitely visit again :)

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

Really lovely staff. Nice neighbourhood. Close to Mochit bus station and 25mins from DM airport. Very clean. Comfortable bed. Lovely rooftop area. Have stayed here twice now and would stay again.

Is a good place if you want to be in the neighborhood. Not for a one or two days.