Udee Bangkok Reviews

49 Pradiphat Soi 19, Pradiphat Rd., Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand

the third time i stayed at udee bangkok ! it was wonderful , the owners and staff were helpful . The hostel area was clean ! best hostel ever !

Nice hostel although nothing special. Location is good if you plan to go to the northern airport, otherwise it is quite far from everything else.

Only had a short stay at Udee but it served our needs. Short walk to the sky rail station which gets you into the main city. Not too many food places around the hostel but the staff were helpful with advice and maps. Nice little rooftop area.

Good breakfast, efficient staff, clean, good information.

The staff were friendly and helpful. there were many places to eat nearby, and it is possible to walk to the chatuchak markets too. There was a washing machine and dryer and washing lines. All the rooms are up flights of stairs so be prepared if you have heavy bags. Breakfast was cereal, tea and fruit, so not amazing but good enough. WiFi worked very well. Bathrooms were kept nice and clean, as were the dorms. Kitchen could've been better equipped - only a fridge, kettle and microwave

• 19th Jan 2016

Udee Bangkok was fantastic for us! We had such a long flight from England that it was amazing to have such a relaxed and quiet hostel to check in to. The rooms were clean and modern, the beds super comfy, the staff where helpful and attentive and breakfast was included. Admittedly the hostel is quite far away from the night life (about 100 baht in a taxi) but the surroundings streets have some of the best food we've had in Thailand. I would fully recommend Udee Bangkok to any traveler!

Great hostel, good price. Beds are 3/4 sized and really comfy. Big rooms, big lockers, hot showers, free breakfast in the morning. Staff were helpful, can't comment on atmosphere as I was only here 5 hours to sleep

Had a fantastic stay at the hostel! Was clean and the room was lovely. Staff were really helpful. Short walk to the BTS so is a great location. Would happily stay here again.

• 8th Jan 2016

Nice and very helpful staff and nice quiet place.

• 4th Jan 2016
  • Denmark

This place was very nice. I flew in to Bangkok on New Year's Eve, and they were happy to accomodate my 2am check-in. The rooms were nice - very clean, and with all new amenities. The rooms come with towels, complimentary water, and a light breakfast in the morning. The staff was very kind, and let us keep our bags at the hostel during the day after check-out. I'd definitely come back.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • itschriswilliams

We love Udee Bangkok! The staff are kind and helpful, the rooms are clean and the location is great... nice and close to the subway and in a quiet alley. The hostel garden is beautiful too, a serene spot perfect for planning the day ahead. Thank you for another wonderful stay!

Thankful for kind staffs for providing map (bus/train) directions for getting around in Bangkok. Clean and neat facilities. Had a rested time at Udee. Enjoyed the stay. Cheers

• 25th Dec 2015
  • Singapore

Short stay, only one night. Efficient. The staff was very friendly and welcoming.

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Belgium

Really enjoyed our stay here, perfect for a layover with an early flight the next morning. Super clean, modern facilities with good washing machine and dryer. Quite quiet while we were there but it was what we were looking for. Not close to attractions of bangkok but actually in quite a Thai area of town with lots of locals too. Thanks :)

I booked this hostel on the recommendation of a friend. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay there due to a scheduling conflict (my fault). After contacting them by email, the staff was quick to respond, very understanding and went out of their way to help me with my situation. Based solely on the great customer service, I will definitely stay there when I pass through again!

Very convenient if you have an early bus from MoChit. Very clean with excellent security.

• 10th Dec 2015
  • Japan

Very good location if you need to be close to Don Muang Airport. The Weekend Market is very close. Staff is nice and helpful. Room and bathroom were nice and clean.

• 10th Dec 2015

I unfortunately only stayed there for one short night. I originally had 4 nights planned but my travel plans changed making me have to cancel the rest of my scheduled days. However, the one night and day that I stayed there was a very pleasant experience. The staff are very nice and helpful and have breakfast every morning, which was a nice surprise. The security was also pretty good, they have swipe cards so only the people that are customers can get in the room. The beds are very comfortable.

Udee was a really nice place to stay. The beds, rooms and bathrooms were great, nice little kitchen and was very clean. It felt more like a friendly hotel than a hostel, but I was happy with that. Breakfast was included and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Its a bit expensive for a hostel, but everything in bangkok is pricey. Its super close to public transit. Its not in a touristy area, so it's perfect if youre trying to escape khao san rd.