Udee Bangkok Reviews

49 Pradiphat Soi 19, Pradiphat Rd., Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand

Loved it here! Very quiet & laid-back. As a female travelling by myself, I felt very safe here. The staff are very helpful and their English is good. The location is a bit far from the main sights. Getting a bus to the Palace and Wats will take you about an hour. On the other hand, Chatuchak market is walking distance and so is the BTS station. It's super clean. But if you want to hang out with other travellers, this is not the hostel for you. There is no real common area.

Clean, lovely space. Helpful and friendly staff, I was sad to only stay a night. I'll definitely be back!

• 6th Nov 2014

Awesome as usual, glad to see same friendly faces/staff/owners.

Great place, the only place i stay in bkk. Clean, safe, friendly staff See you next time

Great rooftop space and friendly staff. Everything well organised. Only drawback is the 15 min walking from Bts station

Lovely hostel. Chilled out and relaxed which is nice in Bangkok. It's a little bit out of the way of the main tourist site but very near chatuchak market and the BTS so you can get around easy enough. The staff are lovely and the hostel is really clean and well kept. Breakfast isn't too bad either.

The stuff was very helpful and friendly, the house is in a real nice condition and makes it easy to relax with its romantic fishponds, flowers and trees in a calm surrounding. Almost everything is provided - from books to repellents and the rules are easy and clear. We will be back soon.

Beautiful hostel!

• 14th Oct 2014

Great place to relax, impeccably clean dorms and bathrooms. Very kind and helpful staff, they called the train company for me to see if seats were left. Hearty, healthy breakfast of hot oats, cold cereal, fruit, finger sandwiches, and hot drinks. Quiet neighborhood, close to tons of small shops and food carts. I loved the anonymity after all the hassling in Khao San area. Easy access to Mochit, sky train, MRT, train station, and airports. Will return here whenever I'm in Bangkok.

Very clean, comfortable, friendly staff with good English and a convenient location to access the BTS and Don Meuang airport. Highly recommended.

洗脸台的水是间断的,用起来很不方便。其它都很好。

Perfect hostel. spotless! the location is very good if you go to/from the northern bus station or the northern airport (air asia). the area is nice also,quite authentic. absolutely recommend udee!!!

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Austria

I stayed in a 6 bed hostel here. It is clean and comfortable. A bit more of a hotel feel than I was looking for (there is a common area but it is not really used nor is it super comfortable). Great location, walking distance from the chatuchak weekend market and a 15 minute bus ride to the Mo Chit long distance bus terminal.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Excellent hostel, close to morchit bus station. I would highly recommend it.

beautiful hostel, one of the prettiest and cleanest i've stayed in. very nice and helpful english-speaking staff, lots of guidebooks and other travel information in the lobby. i stayed in one of the private rooms with ensuite bathroom and a/c, and it felt more like a little hotel. conveniently located to chatuchak market and don muang airport, a bit farther from most of the other tourist things but close to public transportation and easy to get a cab.

I enjoy living in Udee hostel. The room is very comfortable and neat. Staffs there are also nice and they answer me some travel information which helps me a lot. I recommend Udee Hostel as a nice choice if you stay in Bangkok!

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

The hostel is a bit out of the city, so i you need to rest its the best place ever. The english of the people was alright. The rooms are very beautiful.

I stayed here because I had an early flight the next morning and it was close to don muang airport. I ended up having a room to myself, everything was very clean and comfortable especially the showers/toilet. More of a relaxed, quiet atmosphere when I stayed but that's exactly what I was looking for.

• 11th Jul 2014

We had a great four night stay at Udee. The location is excellent if you do not want to be close to touristy / super busy areas, although it is a 15 minute walk from the sky train. The facilities are very clean, comfortable and quiet. I would definitely stay here again.

Great staff, really helpful!