Udee Bangkok Reviews

49 Pradiphat Soi 19, Pradiphat Rd., Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand

I stayed here because I had an early flight the next morning and it was close to don muang airport. I ended up having a room to myself, everything was very clean and comfortable especially the showers/toilet. More of a relaxed, quiet atmosphere when I stayed but that's exactly what I was looking for.

• 11th Jul 2014

We had a great four night stay at Udee. The location is excellent if you do not want to be close to touristy / super busy areas, although it is a 15 minute walk from the sky train. The facilities are very clean, comfortable and quiet. I would definitely stay here again.

Great staff, really helpful!

Sweet, accommodating staff. Clean facilities. Nice common room.

• 13th Jun 2014

Although this isn't near the khao san road area, it's nice to explore a bit of Bangkok that isn't full of other travellers! Very clean and chilled out and there was a nice roof terrace to relax on. Friendly staff and free breakfast!

This was our second stay at Udee Bangkok and this time was just as good as the last time! Comfy, spacious room, good aircon, good shower etc. Also the cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in - not a single ant in sight. The staff were friendly and incredibly helpful (thanks for the fruit!). Wifi was decent also. The location might not suit everyone as it's quite far away from party central Khao San Road but with a 15 minute walk to the BTS we never really struggled to get anywhere.

I stayed at Udee for one night and it was great. The only trouble we had was that there was no elevator and we were on the 3rd floor and had trouble getting the bags up. Otherwise the staff was helpful and the breakfast was simple but good. The bathroom and room was very clean which are my main focus. The beds were comfortable and the air con was powerful. Over all no complaints and I would gladly stay there again.

• 28th May 2014

This was our second stay at Udee and we were happy that it was exactly as we had left it. Unbelievably clean, extremely comfortable beds, lovely staff...it is welcome escape from the heat and noise of the city. We love the location since it's close to the weekend market and outside the touristy areas - you feel much more like a local. The only potential downside is if you're travelling alone, it's not a super social hostel. But for a couple or friends travelling together, it's perfect!!

Great location if you want somewhere close to the Don Mueng Airport like I did. The hostel was lovely and I had a very comfortable night stay. I would definitely visit again :)

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

Really lovely staff. Nice neighbourhood. Close to Mochit bus station and 25mins from DM airport. Very clean. Comfortable bed. Lovely rooftop area. Have stayed here twice now and would stay again.

Is a good place if you want to be in the neighborhood. Not for a one or two days.

Only stayed there one night, but the house is amazingly clean and really peaceful. Rooftop is really relaxing. Really helpful staff with good getting-around-knowledge. The WiFi was pretty much the best we had on our journey but if you want to use a computer you have to pay for that. The location is excellent if you are looking for a place with less tourists and more local people. Also really convenient to get to the chakutchak weekendmarket, takes not more than 20min by foot.

Ideal location if you arrive and leave from DMK airport or if you plan big shopping at JJ market. It's also quiet, though one has to walk a bit to BTS. Design-wise (if you care about that) it's superb and maintained clean and in excellent condition. They have PS4, which I haven't tried :-)

Whether you like the location of this hostel depends on what you're looking for. It's in a relatively quiet mostly Thai neighborhoud, so not too close to Khaosan road and the tourist center. However, it is close to the northern bus terminal (60 baht taxiride), and the skytrain station is only a 15 minute walk away

We were very pleased with our stay in Udee Bangkok. The hotel is located in a small alley close to Saphan Khwai BTS station (10 min walk). The location is very quiet, while not being far away from public transport. Someone from the staff was always present at the reception, ready to answer any questions or requests with a smile. The room was as advertised, very clean and functional. Wifi was working well. Washing machine and drier avaliable, self operated.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

I wish the rooftop nicer when i come back next time :)

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

Great value for money. We spent one night at Udee Bangkok and chose it because of its location close to MoChit bus station and airport (Don Muang). Staff was not particularly friendly but it was ok. Mini breakfast available for free (banana and toasts or tomatoes, cucumber), lots of street food nearby. We had a double bedroom with private bathroom, well furnished and very clean. As we climbed to the rooftop (very nice) we could notice the cleanliness at every floor.

It's a very nice hostel, the staff is really nice and helpful, they give you all the information you need about the city. The room and bathroom are always clean.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • Chile

I stay @udee 3 times a year when i got to take bus from mochit station to the north. Clean, safe, same staff ... I luv it there

A great place to stay if you have to fly out of Don Meoung the next day. Otherwise, it may be a bit far from most of the places in central Thailand.