Udee Bangkok

Superb 1115 Total Reviews
Superb 1115 Total Reviews

7th Apr 2017

The staff is very helpful and nice. I've been here 3 times, in 3 different years, and I am gladly going back there again.

17th Jan 2017

Still a very good and quiet stay in busy Bangkok. The staff is ever helpful for all you need.

• philippafoks2676
  • England, Female, 25-30
7th Jan 2017

I've stayed in a few different hostels in Bangkok and Udee is by far the best. It feels more like a boutique hotel than a hostel and so is great value for money. The location is great - right near Saphan Kwai BTS station but down a side street so very quiet and peaceful (I started to like Bangkok a lot more once I stopped staying in the Khosan Road area!). Rooms are minimally yet tastefully decorated with comfy beds and good aircon. Breakfast is delicious. Staff are so welcoming and friendly.

• Canada, Couple, 41+
22nd Dec 2016

My husband and I enjoyed a very peaceful and convenient private room with private ensuite during our recent stay in Bangkok. The staff were pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and a simple complimentary breakfast was provided each morning. The location was a bit farther from the nearest BTS station than we had anticipated, and we had to remember to allow plenty of travel time to get anywhere, but I would recommend this for couples looking for a reasonable alternative to a hotel.

• USA, Male, 25-30
4th Dec 2016

Great staff, clean room and well-kept facilities. It was exactly what I needed.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
30th Oct 2016
7.7

Slept a night here because of the location close to the busstation. Was a quiet, nice and clean hostel to sleep for night. Slept really nice.