Udee Bangkok Reviews

49 Pradiphat Soi 19, Pradiphat Rd., Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand

I really enjoyed my stay!

Everything is clean, very friendly staffs. A hotel is a peaceful place for everyone who is looking for quiet, chill moment. By the way, don't forget the rooftop ^^

• 19th Nov 2015
  • Vietnam

It was a very nice a small hostel. Unfortunately no lockers in the room and aircon turns off at 11pm, but overall very inviting. The location is very far from the city, but the BTS Station is 5 min footwalk. It was just an over night stand, but I could stayed there for longer.

Great hostel, great beds/rooms and clean bathrooms. Nice staff too. Location isn't superb but close to the airport (DKK) which is convenient.

We were really pleased with Udee! The staff were amazing, really attentive and helpful, and very friendly! The hostel is very clean and relaxing and it was nice to stay out of the main tourist centre. It's very close to Chatuchak market and the BTS station. I'd definitely stay there again!

Great stay, very clean, good beds, very Safe, Great view in the terrace! Thanks

• 24th Oct 2015

Really nice clean hostel, great showers and toilets just outside the room. Beds were comfy and the doors leading from the first floor up can only be entered when using your key, good security. Nice rooftop to enjoy drinks but should have more lighting and tables. Staff are friendly and provide a map of area. Help yourself breakfast, not a great section but good to help you start the day.

Udee is a very clean and well organized hostel. We stayed in a double room and it was very comfortable, it had everything we needed. The common areas are large, breakfast tasty and filling. The information boards give just what you require. The location may seem a bit far, but everhwhere is very reachable via skytrain, bus and taxi.

Very nice hostel!

Very good, clean and quiet.

I stayed here for only one night. I flew in and out of Don Muang airport and this hostel is great for getting to and from there. The staff were all very friendly and the room was very clean. I will definitely stay here again!

• 5th Oct 2015

It is a beautiful hostel! One of the nicest I have stayed in ever. The facilities are lovely and it has a quiet ambiance about it that is such a nice refuge from the hay streets of Bangkok. The terrace on the roof is wonderful. I only stayed one night due to an early morning flight, it is the perfect location for dmk airport. I wish I could have stayed longer or that there were more hostels like it. The dorm was simple and toilets/showers were great and clean!

• 2nd Oct 2015

The public area is quite small. And I highly recommended Udee install the shower curtains, cause water is everywhere (in bathroom) after I take a shower. I hope there is a tiny sofa in the dorm. The staffs in reception are helpful. Rooms are simple and tidy.

• 22nd Sep 2015
  • Hong Kong

location is good if you want to get to airport easily. they also let you leave your luggage until 10pm the day you check out. the hostel is immaculately clean and incredibly comfortable. we didn't meet anyone here and it was very quiet so I didn't really enjoy the atmosphere but it was a nice place to rest for 1 night!

We enjoyed our stay at Udee. Close to Mo Chit bus and train stations and BTS. Hostel was clean and staff were great - emailing us after we had left something behind. Rooftop area was fun to chill out in while watching a lightening storm.

• 10th Sep 2015
  • New Zealand

Nice and clean! Really friendly helpful staff too

Lovely hostel, comfortable clean room, attentative staff and a nice self service breakfast.

Not very close to of the sites we went to see in Bangkok. We stayed here for one night as it was close to the airport. Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Clean. Breakfast is included which was nice.

Great stay! Clean, cute private room with item bathroom and air con. 24/7 front desk. I'll be back!

• 12th Aug 2015

a decent place with high living standard. a small nice garden with fish pond greeting once entering the venue. nice mattress. clever design with natural ventilation in the public space. locates a little bit far in the station.

• 11th Aug 2015