Udee Bangkok Reviews

49 Pradiphat Soi 19, Pradiphat Rd., Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand

Very clean, comfortable, friendly staff with good English and a convenient location to access the BTS and Don Meuang airport. Highly recommended.

洗脸台的水是间断的,用起来很不方便。其它都很好。

Perfect hostel. spotless! the location is very good if you go to/from the northern bus station or the northern airport (air asia). the area is nice also,quite authentic. absolutely recommend udee!!!

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Austria

I stayed in a 6 bed hostel here. It is clean and comfortable. A bit more of a hotel feel than I was looking for (there is a common area but it is not really used nor is it super comfortable). Great location, walking distance from the chatuchak weekend market and a 15 minute bus ride to the Mo Chit long distance bus terminal.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Excellent hostel, close to morchit bus station. I would highly recommend it.

beautiful hostel, one of the prettiest and cleanest i've stayed in. very nice and helpful english-speaking staff, lots of guidebooks and other travel information in the lobby. i stayed in one of the private rooms with ensuite bathroom and a/c, and it felt more like a little hotel. conveniently located to chatuchak market and don muang airport, a bit farther from most of the other tourist things but close to public transportation and easy to get a cab.

I enjoy living in Udee hostel. The room is very comfortable and neat. Staffs there are also nice and they answer me some travel information which helps me a lot. I recommend Udee Hostel as a nice choice if you stay in Bangkok!

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

The hostel is a bit out of the city, so i you need to rest its the best place ever. The english of the people was alright. The rooms are very beautiful.

I stayed here because I had an early flight the next morning and it was close to don muang airport. I ended up having a room to myself, everything was very clean and comfortable especially the showers/toilet. More of a relaxed, quiet atmosphere when I stayed but that's exactly what I was looking for.

• 11th Jul 2014

We had a great four night stay at Udee. The location is excellent if you do not want to be close to touristy / super busy areas, although it is a 15 minute walk from the sky train. The facilities are very clean, comfortable and quiet. I would definitely stay here again.

Great staff, really helpful!

Helpful staff