7.6
Very Good 79 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 79 Total Reviews
Uenuku lodge Located at 217 Ponsonby road, Ponsonby, Auckland.
New Zealand
Auckland 217 Ponsonby road, Ponsonby
76% 79
-36.8517131 174.7450025
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
8th Sep 2016
7.1

The greatest thing about Uenuku that I can say is the atmosphere of the place is lovely. I definitely felt like I was back in college and instantly I was getting drawn into the group of people that were there. Also, the staff were fantastic. Of the places I stayed in Auckland, it was the first place to take me through the entire compound and really made sure I knew the property getting checked in. That being said, it's a bit far from everything and the place definitely was a bit drafty.

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice rooms, nice garden. Free unlimited wifi a massive bonus! Great location.