Uenuku lodge Reviews

217 Ponsonby road, Ponsonby, Auckland, New Zealand

This seems like a party hostel. I had a lot of fun here, and didn't get much sleep. The little sleep I received was good, however. The atmosphere was really unique and this place is definitely worth a stay. This is one of the few hostels in Auckland with free parking (the arrangement is a bit strange, but fine). The security was less than fantastic - the front door stayed unlocked all night, as did the room I was in. It still felt safe, however. Nothing special, not much negative. Worth a stay.

Its a nice hostel with friendly staff. People were social and i had a great time. Carpets looked a bit old but overall it was good. Location is great.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • India

Small, outdated place. Bathroom attached to room which was good. Room was cold and very untidy, my bed clothes including my pillow were damp. I slept on my airplane pillow because the pillow felt so wet. Not the best hostel experience