Ufuk Hotel Pension Reviews

Goreme Open Air Museum Way no:26, Goreme, Turkey

The hostel owner is great. We followed the recommendations of others when we booked this hostel and we were not disappointed. Very close to the open air museum and other sights. We would definitely plan to stay here in the future.

We enjoyed our stay very much.

The staff was really friendly. The bathroom smelled a bit moldy (though I didn't see anything), so I just kept the bathroom door closed while there, and it didn't bother me.

Great great place to stay at, free (great breakfast), amazing staff, treats you like family (and no they're not the creepy overbearing type). I watched the World Cup w them, they made popcorn and coffee (free of course). Hospitality at its best!!!!

I had a lovely stay at Ufuk. Orhan and the staff were very friendly and helpful. They even say down with me with a map to show me places to go. They also booked the tours and airport transfers for me. Everything was handled with ease.

Staff is very friendly and they are located walking distance from the open air museum

View all Goreme Bed and Breakfasts