Ufuk Hotel Pension Reviews

Goreme Open Air Museum Way no:26, Goreme, Turkey

Very nice pension, easy going friendly helpful staff, would stay again, thanks.

Room's garbage was not emptied in the 3 days. The shower and toilet was the same area And very small. Beds were extremely uncomfortable And hard Staff was friendly and helpful

• 3rd Oct 2014

We let the hostel know the time we were arriving, but there wasn't anyone there to proceed with the checkin. It took us about 45-60 minutes to manage to get into the room.

Great location. Staff extremely polite and helpful. Great value for money.

• 22nd Sep 2014

Really nice, quiet and clean pension with an incredibly nice host.

It was just like home. The freedom to eat, sleep, go wherever at whatever time. The location is amazing, right in goreme. Orhan and Saher were so welcoming and arranged everything for us. All my tensions of going to, coming from goreme, what to see around, how to travel around- all was taken care. Thanks for the lovely experience. I will surely come back

• 4th Sep 2014
  • India

The hostel owner is great. We followed the recommendations of others when we booked this hostel and we were not disappointed. Very close to the open air museum and other sights. We would definitely plan to stay here in the future.

We enjoyed our stay very much.

The staff was really friendly. The bathroom smelled a bit moldy (though I didn't see anything), so I just kept the bathroom door closed while there, and it didn't bother me.

Great great place to stay at, free (great breakfast), amazing staff, treats you like family (and no they're not the creepy overbearing type). I watched the World Cup w them, they made popcorn and coffee (free of course). Hospitality at its best!!!!

I had a lovely stay at Ufuk. Orhan and the staff were very friendly and helpful. They even say down with me with a map to show me places to go. They also booked the tours and airport transfers for me. Everything was handled with ease.

Staff is very friendly and they are located walking distance from the open air museum

WE LOVED THIS PLACE !!! Near to all the turistic atractios, good privacy and vere nice people runing it, we highly recomend it !!

• 6th Jan 2014
  • Colombia

The facilities are somewhat old, but they are so friendly, and trying to help what we need. I appreciate it.

Great location.

• 7th Sep 2013

Cappadocia is an amazing place and ufuk is a great place to help you explore it. The staff are very friendly and organised whatever we wanted. We had a great BBQ there. Close to the Main Street in goreme and the open air museum. Couldn't ask for anything more.

This is a great place to stay in Goreme. It's very close to the center and to the Open Air museum. They have a nice bathroom in the room and is warm inside (wish is very important in winter). The breakfast is good. We just miss a kitchen. We recomend it.

Great hotel.. Great service

Good for the price, centrally located with nice breakfast and

• 28th Sep 2012