Ufuk Hotel Pension Reviews

Goreme Open Air Museum Way no:26, Goreme, Turkey

The hostel owner is great. We followed the recommendations of others when we booked this hostel and we were not disappointed. Very close to the open air museum and other sights. We would definitely plan to stay here in the future.

We enjoyed our stay very much.

The staff was really friendly. The bathroom smelled a bit moldy (though I didn't see anything), so I just kept the bathroom door closed while there, and it didn't bother me.

Great great place to stay at, free (great breakfast), amazing staff, treats you like family (and no they're not the creepy overbearing type). I watched the World Cup w them, they made popcorn and coffee (free of course). Hospitality at its best!!!!

I had a lovely stay at Ufuk. Orhan and the staff were very friendly and helpful. They even say down with me with a map to show me places to go. They also booked the tours and airport transfers for me. Everything was handled with ease.

Staff is very friendly and they are located walking distance from the open air museum

WE LOVED THIS PLACE !!! Near to all the turistic atractios, good privacy and vere nice people runing it, we highly recomend it !!

• 6th Jan 2014
  • Colombia

The facilities are somewhat old, but they are so friendly, and trying to help what we need. I appreciate it.

Great location.

• 7th Sep 2013

Cappadocia is an amazing place and ufuk is a great place to help you explore it. The staff are very friendly and organised whatever we wanted. We had a great BBQ there. Close to the Main Street in goreme and the open air museum. Couldn't ask for anything more.

This is a great place to stay in Goreme. It's very close to the center and to the Open Air museum. They have a nice bathroom in the room and is warm inside (wish is very important in winter). The breakfast is good. We just miss a kitchen. We recomend it.

Great hotel.. Great service

Good for the price, centrally located with nice breakfast and

• 28th Sep 2012
  • Poland

NICE STAFF& FANTASTIC BREAKFAST

The single private ensuite room is too small and the light is dim. One could hardly read in the room. The best thing for the hotel, in my opinion, was that you were allowed to take a shower even after you checked out.

The room cut in the rock is very typical and nice, but can get quite humid; same thing for the bath room, as there are no windows. Moreover, it was very unpractical to have only one electric plug in it. However, the lovely yard can be seen as an extension of the room. It is shady and very relaxing. Breakfast is good, and the environment is really quiet. Next to open air museum and "horse tours". The owner is helpful. Maybe a better accommodation if you're a couple rather than 4 people.

Very gracious hosts. Make you feel welcome.In a great location near the main strip and the open air museum.

Our stay at the Ufuk pension was made even more enjoyable by Orhan and his brother who were very welcoming and helpful. Having arrived very early, we were shown to our room to take it easy before starting our sightseeing in earnest. The pension is very well-located for the Open Air Museum, the town centre and a shop selling the most wonderfully fresh Turkish Delight we've come across so far. The room was great except the carpet could have done with some vacuuming.

I had stayed here 7 years ago with a group of hikers from New Mexico. This time I returned with my daughter on a shorter trip but equally enjoyable. Although the ownership had changed, I found Orhan and his helpers very helpful and courteous. He moved us into a larger brighter room for our last 2 nights.

Orhan was so welcoming and helpful... We really enjoyed our time here!

View all Goreme Bed and Breakfasts