Uig Youth Hostel Reviews

The woman at the reception, was really really kind to us. She is a newzealender who travels around the world. The hostel is in a really cool location. From the kitchen's window you can see a beautiful view of a cliff and the ocean. I really recommend to stay there!

Warden was very helpful also very knowledge

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Scotland

We had a great time at Uig Youth Hostel. I can just recommend staying there. Located with a wonderful view over Uig and the sea, very friendly staff, nice kitchen and a warm atmosphere. I cannot wait to come back :D Thanks a lot!

• 19th Jun 2014

clean and tidy, excellent view from the hostel, good atmosphere.

Atmosphere,...hmm...no one really talked to eachother, except on arrival. Unfortunately me and my (male) friend couldn't stay in 1 room. No idea why. Glad we had a car, travelling otherwise could have been a challenge (distances). Clean hostel.

Lovely view across the bay, but could use updating sometime soon.

Can't wait to go back really great place to stay

We stayed here for a night. Hostel is very clean and staff is helpful. A big dining area and kitchen. Rooms are good as well. Couple of things to notice is is:- 1)There are no power points so if u want to charge ur phone u have to do it in main area. 2)There is no heating in rooms. So come prepared during those cold nights...

View all Isle of Skye Hostels