Ukukus Hostel Reviews

Calle Hospital 842, Interior 04, Cusco, Peru

Great value for money! Really close to San Pedro market and comfy rooms. The kitchen was poorly equipped though. Only 2 hobs in the stove and no cutlery...

This hostel has excellent staff and a nice quiet common room with a good soE kitchen to prepare your own meals if on a budget. Only negatives were no games room which would have been nice given many people return from tiring treks and just want to relax for a day. Also top bunks in our dorm were too close to the ceiling!

Excellent place!

Just stayed for 1 night on a stopover, but my room didn't have bunk beds which was so nice! And the beds were big and comfy!

Really nice and clean hostel, quiet and with hot showers!! Beds are comfortable in spacious rooms with locker facilities. The kitchen needs improvement, which they are aware of. Staff is friendly and helpful. Do recommend it!

The place looks like it is falling apart and the staff don't seem to be very knowledgeable. At least they have hot showers.

I liked the hostel. Not to far away from the main square. Beds were comfy and the wifi was good. Also the showers were lovely and hot. Only thing was the hostel was doing improvements so it meant that a few of the rooms were closed so there wasn't that many people staying which didn't create a great atmosphere but that can't be helped really. No tv or anything but it was a cheaper hostel. I would stay here again!

Nice hostel. Great for the value. The only thing I didn't like was that I was put in a room shared with couples which made me feel slightly uncomfortable. Other than that the staff was very helpful, the toilets were clean, hot showers were available.

Excellent place to stay. In spite of the cold weather outside, the temperature in the rooms was ok and the showers were warm with enough water pressure. Kitchen is well equipped. The cat was cute :)

Great hostel and close to everything! If you are looking for a great location, clean hostel and chill vibe this is it! The staff is fabulous and extremely helpful!

Nice quiet hostel right by the San Pedro market. Fast wifi, hot water and a fully equipped kitchen. Also they have a really cute cat!

Really good hostel if you want rest, so quite hostel is good for relax if you comeback from machupicciu o before to go to machu picciu

Con: Reception at night was rude. Had a cat running around jumping on beds. I am allergic to cat. had no wifi while I was there. Two guy went party and reception remove stuff on the bed and give away their bed at mid night to some girls. Guys return discover there is girls in their beds had to change room at 4 am which wake everyone up. Reception at night is rude and most horrible guy. Location is far from the square. Try to charge me more when check out. Pro:clean.comfy bed.had kitchen.Locker

Nice hostel, 5 min walk from the main square. When we were there it seemed a little quiet so lacked atmosphere but the rooms and beds are very comfy. Only downside was they double charged us for our stay despite the fact that we questioned it. By the time we figured out they'd definitely done it it was too late though

Nice place, 10 minutes walk to plaza de armas, possibility to storage your bag while your visit to Machu Picchu.

Great affordable hostel. The kitchen facilities are good and I'd like to note they DO have a refrigerator. The staff is very friendly and kind. I had a taxi pick up at 4:30am and they made sure to walk me to the taxi and ensure that I was safe since it was such a late hour. There isn't much of a social scene but that's what the clubs are for! Loved it and would definitely stay again if I find myself in Cusco.