Ukukus Hostel Reviews

Calle Hospital 842, Interior 04, Cusco, Peru

Really nice helpful friendly staff. Clean kitchen and cool outside area. Wish we stayed here on our night in cusco before Machu Picchu.

Hot, great showers, comfy beds. Good for a chiller night but zero atmosphere.

Friendly staff, great facilities (both kitchen and terrace are very nice!), nice room. However, the bathroom could have been cleaner. Location is ok (a 10mn-walk from the Plaza de Armas), but looks quite far when you have to do it plenty of time, like we did.

in a description they put hot shower. but doens't exist. We I reclaim a discount for this, they don't give for us.

Cheap and good value for what you pay for - If you just need a place to sleep in, but don't expect too much.

Awesome terrace and kitchen, all the staff was very friendly. They kept my backpack for 6 days for free while I went to Machu Picchu. Close to the San Pedro market - good place for souvenirs and food. Very hot water, which from my experience is actually a rarity in hostels and hospedajes in Peru. Definitely recommend it.

Great value for money! Really close to San Pedro market and comfy rooms. The kitchen was poorly equipped though. Only 2 hobs in the stove and no cutlery...

This hostel has excellent staff and a nice quiet common room with a good soE kitchen to prepare your own meals if on a budget. Only negatives were no games room which would have been nice given many people return from tiring treks and just want to relax for a day. Also top bunks in our dorm were too close to the ceiling!

Excellent place!

Just stayed for 1 night on a stopover, but my room didn't have bunk beds which was so nice! And the beds were big and comfy!

Really nice and clean hostel, quiet and with hot showers!! Beds are comfortable in spacious rooms with locker facilities. The kitchen needs improvement, which they are aware of. Staff is friendly and helpful. Do recommend it!

The place looks like it is falling apart and the staff don't seem to be very knowledgeable. At least they have hot showers.

I liked the hostel. Not to far away from the main square. Beds were comfy and the wifi was good. Also the showers were lovely and hot. Only thing was the hostel was doing improvements so it meant that a few of the rooms were closed so there wasn't that many people staying which didn't create a great atmosphere but that can't be helped really. No tv or anything but it was a cheaper hostel. I would stay here again!

Nice hostel. Great for the value. The only thing I didn't like was that I was put in a room shared with couples which made me feel slightly uncomfortable. Other than that the staff was very helpful, the toilets were clean, hot showers were available.

Excellent place to stay. In spite of the cold weather outside, the temperature in the rooms was ok and the showers were warm with enough water pressure. Kitchen is well equipped. The cat was cute :)