Umaid Mahal Reviews

C-20B/2 behari marg bani park, Jaipur, India

No Rating

We were very happy with our stay. The only problem with the umaid Mahala was the cleaning staff which is why I marked the score down. Items were removed from the fridge in the room and they used our bathroom which was fairly obvious when we entered the room.

staff are very helpful and the hotel is also in a very nice area

Gorgeous hotel that was decorated beautifully. Staff were friendly and extremely helpful. In house restaurant had good quality food at a good price. Our bed was like sleeping on a cloud. My husband had been sick for 2 days when we arrived there and he said he was glad to be feeling sick in such a nice hotel. Cleaning staff never stopped, the place was spotless. Loved it.

I recomend this hotel completly, the staff are very kindly and the room fantastic. un saludo a todoss

Had an excellent time at this accomodation. It was not too far from all the shops and restraunts. There was a nice rickshaw driver at the corner of this street called Salim, who my husband and I would recommend anyone using, as he gives a fair price etc. This place was great.

Please note that i was very disappointed to find out that when we arrived at this hotel, they said that they were fully booked and that they had never received any message from hostelworld about our reservation. We had to stay at another hotel at far higher costs, this was not good. Please make sure that you won't charge my credit card for any costs, as you didn't deliver what you promised. Sincerely, A.C. Tol

• 3rd Jan 2007