Umbrella Hostel Reviews

Christian Tell Str, No 21, Bucharest, Romania

Of the dozens of hostels I've stayed in, this the best hostel I've stayed at in Europe hands down. The staff were excellent, nothing was a problem, they were friendly and helpful. We almost missed our bus when our taxi to the bus station didn't show and they personally drove us to the bus station in spectacular fashion. The atmosphere was great and relaxing, yet lively at the same time. It's clean, secure, great value for money and a great time, will definitely stay here again. Thanks!

Amazing hostel. Amazing staff. Amazing outdoor courtyard. Super-clean. Can walk to old town and everything. Easy to get to from airport. One bus. Cool people. Cool common areas. Kitchen, hi-fi, free breakfast (all day basically), really cool staff, did I mention that? :)

Place was wonderful. Staff we're super helpful, and the atmosphere was very warming, not to mention the beautiful outdoor terrace! Will stay again!

Really awesome hostel that looks amazing and has a great atmosphere. Very clean and incredibly friendly and helpfull staf. A definite winner imo!

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

As I found out it was a great choice to stay at the Umbrella hostel. Everything was just so great. The hostel is very clean and well organized. With it's big common areas it's easy to socialize! I had a great time in this hostel and cone definitely back when I crash into Bucharest again.

1 2 Next » last »