Umbrella Hostel Reviews

Christian Tell Str, No 21, Bucharest, Romania

Great staff, great location and great atmosphere in this hostel. Absolutely loved my stay here and I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in Bucharest.

I have very much enjoyed my stay at umbrella, it did not disappoint. The staff were very helpful and friendly with a lot of smiles...the bed were clean comfortable and large rooms. It is perfect for a solo traveler. Wifi is excellent, I definitely would come back, nothing that I did not like or made my stay unpleasant.

Friendly staff on hand to help and advise. The shower just behind the stairs is amazing. Great value for money and a great location. I went in February and it was cosy and warm. The kitchen is fab and the common room is great to hang out in. Very good Wi-Fi.

Nice home hostel. Friendly staff and great location. Was waking distance to most of attractions.

The hostel was helpful and a nice place to stay. The employees appeared to have some friends over that were loud past midnight. Everyone was nice and helpful. We weren't big fans of the bathroom and someone ate our food from the fridge but those were small issues. Overall it was a nice place to stay

One of the nicest places we have stayed in Romania so far. An old authentic building and everything you need as a traveller: fully equipped kitchen, washing machines, clean common bathrooms and showers. The ensuite room was very nice and comfy. The only problem for us was the so-called Romanian style orthopedic mattress (it's when you have springs pushing you in the ribs) but it's a common thing here, as well as in China 8) Guys at the desk were most friendly and helpful, thank you! Ykitai.com

Great hostel - more chilled and not a party-all-time place

Very nice and clean hostel in a quiet neighbourhood of Bucharest. Helpful staff with lots of information. It was a pleasant stay.

1 2 Next » last »