Umbrella Hostel Reviews

Christian Tell Str, No 21, Bucharest, Romania

Great staff, one of the best hostel I be ever stayed in, everything's clean and very near of all Bucharest attractions

I am not a fan of the city but i love this hostel..location , staff, facilities, everything is excellent. I can't recommend this hostel enough ..

we'll be back so much - that you will be sick of looking at us!!!!!

Thanks Razvan, I didnt have any information on Bucharest travel but you taught me everything :)

Great experience overall! They have all the bases covered...from hooks and individual lights for each bed, to lockers, great showers and a decent breakfast. What separates them was the staff. This can make or break a place for me. The entire group of guys running the show are awesome! Helpful, knowledgeable (not just about the city, either) and willing to do whatever it takes to make your trip a great one. Thanks to the entire staff at Umbrella!

This hostel was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff was very helpful and kind, especially Valentin and his dad. The whole place was clean and the atmosphere was nice. It's location is also prime to every sightseeing place in the city. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Romania.

• 5th Feb 2014