Umbrella Hostel Reviews

Christian Tell Str, No 21, Bucharest, Romania

Amazing hostel, very clean and centrally located. The staff is awesome, each and every one so friendly and helpful! I had a great time here.

There's not much you can fault about this hostel. Nice, big, clean rooms and great facilities. Staff were friendly and keen to share their knowledge. This is definately one of the best ones that I stayed in in my travels across Europe..

Very clean and nice with friendly staff.

Three of us stayed at hostel umbrella and absolutely loved it, to the point of being sad to leave. One of the best hostels I experienced: very friendly without being over the top, homely, central, clean and with very comfy beds. Highly recommend !

Really nice hostel, great air con and great wifi. Only downside is no hot water for most of the time we were there although it was so hot it didn't matter, and I did have one hot shower!

Incredible atmosphere, very homely asd relaxed, perfect patio for usmme rnights out - we felt at home in this hostel and would recommend it anytime!

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Overall a lovely hostel but location is quite poor with noting much around. Small hostel and not a social vibe however if you want a relaxed chilled out vibe it's a good hostel.

Hello Maeve, thanks for submitting a review, as far as I remember you guys preferred to hang around in the hostel most of the time although we recommended a lot of places around. We are in the middle of Bucharest's local area so We are actually surrounded by Bars Terraces Clubs Cafe's Restaurants. Before We read your review We though it was impossible for someone to get bored in our neighborhood :) We are not a party hostel, but people have a lot of fun in our place and they connect easily.

So comfortable and full of great people. Staff is really nice and always trying to help you. I love its atmosphere and the patio.

This hostel is everything you expect in a hostel: comfortable, the cleanest, and nice atmosphere and people, great and helpful staff...and everything for a good price. Located in a neighbourhood with some embassies, it´s really safe to walk at nigh. It´s placed in an old house (renovated), and it mantains the old ceramic stoves. I loved the common areas, a great interior patio, with hand-painted tables and walls covered in ivy. The room was really comfortable. Staff was the nicest people.

Loved it! Super clean, quiet location, and great staff!

Great kitchen, shower and bathroom. Comfortable beds. Very welcoming and friendly staff who helped book taxis/ maps/tours no problem

Excellent hostel. Great staff and greet feeling. I love the outdoor area with the tall tree swaying in the wind. Very nice spot and close to most places in the center of Bucharest.

I had a great time! And staff was amazing

Good hostel with a good atmosphere. The staff are friendly and accommodating. The hostel is not to far from the city centre and has plenty of restaurants and bars nearby. Very good value for money

Such a beautiful hostel with extremely friendly and helpful staff

Staff were very helpful and the hostel well maintained. The courtyard will be buzzing in the summer. Located within an easy walk of the centre of town too.

I really enjoyed my two times here. The staff was especially wonderful and helpful.

Wonderful place, the staff s the best, super friendly and helpful The hostel very nice and clean, confy beds and good atmosphere, but the peoplenis the best I will come back

Nice place, close to some good bars and all your grocery stores and whatnot. A bit of a hike from the train station, but that's not a bad thing as the hostel is in a much nocer part of town. Helpful staff and a decent kitchen setup!

\very friendly bunch when I arrived to book in at 10pm and very tired