Superb 107 Total Reviews
Superb 107 Total Reviews
Underwoods Zabljak Guesthouse Located at Sinjajevinska b.b., , Zabljak.
Montenegro
Zabljak Sinjajevinska b.b.
94% 107
43.1518344 19.1245552
    Rooms available

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2016

We had a great stay! The family is super friendly. They inform and help you with everything and the home cooked food is very good! Plus they have a beautiful terras!

14th Aug 2016

They were friendly and helpful as soon as I stepped in. Checking involved a cup of coffee and showing me on a map some hikes we could do. Meals are extra but are very tasty and with good portions. Would return again in a heartbeat

• davisclark2876
  • Canada, Couple, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016

I have nothing but great things to say about Underwoods. Staff was warm, welcoming and helpful. Meals were inexpensive and delicious (with homemade cheese and bread). The eating area is lovely, open and social with easy access to a fridge and a small stove for cooking. Rooms were very comfortable as well.

11th Jul 2016

Absolutely lovely hosts but they don't speak a word of English! Nice location at the quieter and cheaper end of town. Good wifi.

• England, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2016

The guesthouse is only located a few minutes walk from the station which is handy, it is also located around a 30 walk to the black lake along a well lit road. We received a warm welcome and booked a rafting trip which was 45 euros, we feel it was worth the money as you get picked up from the guest house, all equipment included, a big lunch and then dropped off to the guest house again. They were very understanding that we had to leave a day early, we were sad as missed out on dinner!

• England, Couple, 25-30
23rd Jun 2016
8.0

The hosts were friendly and helpful and the guesthouse is in a good location for Durmitor National Park. The rooms were basic, with no AC it was very hot in summer. Good value for money.

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2016

The owner picked me up at the bus stop in Zabljak and I was welcomed with coffee, a shot of rakija and a piece of delicious homemade cake. It was after 7 pm and they prepared me a home cooked meal for 6 euros. (It was a BIG meal!) For the first two nights I was their only guest and they spoiled me offering me coffee every day and homemade lemonade. The owners are truly wonderful people. Highly recommend!

21st May 2016

A big thank you to Peter and all his family for such a kind and hospitable welcome into your lovely family home in Zabljek, Montenegro. Peter's Mum is such a good cook! I enjoyed my time there walking around the Black Lake and going rafting, even though it was a bit scary because it had been raining solidly for two days and the water was very high. It was lovely to talk to all members of the family, even though I have zero language. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
29th Apr 2016

An great experience! Guesthouse is very close to the city center. Owners are very helpful with lot of information about Durmitor area. Definitely best guesthouse I ve ever stay!

• Russia, Male, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

Amazing guesthouse! Lovely to meet you guys! Nikola and Petar - owners were very friendly and helpful, emailing before my arrival and recommending things to do in the area once I have arrived, as well as where to find local restaurants. I booked for one night but I extended for one more. I would recommended to visit bridge on river Tara! Two days are nothing in this beautiful area. The guesthouse is on great location and the hostel atmosphere made it just perfect! I will visit you again guys!