Underwoods Zabljak Guesthouse

Superb 123 Total Reviews
Superb 123 Total Reviews

• Finland, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2017

Due to a double booking I didn't get to stay here. So, I can't tell for the facilities - However, the atmosphere was just great! Nikola was extremely nice and arranged me a substituting accommodation. He also offered me homemade juice and tips what to do and to see in the Durmitor National Park.

6th Aug 2017

I loved staying at Underwood's. It was such a beautiful experience, the family are all so helpful. They helped me organise a kayaking trip, and dropped me where I need to start one of my hikes. While the parents can't speak any English, we would still enjoy a 'chat' outside with a drink, and their sons are on hand to translate for all important matters. I really enjoyed the home made dinner, it was like a home away from home! Also very close to bus station and town!

• hemoheem6099
  • Jordan, Male, 31-40
26th Jul 2017

Its was great place, it quite and very close to the bus station about 3 minutes on foot. Super clean, kitchen is big, ppl are so kind they help in every thing : info, direction,and they offer a transportation to the main places in Zabiljak . Its like a hut in a forest u will feel the wood touch every where. Highly recommended.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2017

Underwoods is the such a lovely authentic experience of Montenegro. The hosts are very welcoming and helpful. Although they don't speak English, their son was able to call and translate all important info and provide recommendations. I would definitely stay here again!! Facilities are clean and there is a full kitchen to use. Wifi worked well throughout

5th Jul 2017

We had a great stay here, Nikola is very nice and helpful, and helped us arrange all our tours, bus tickets etc. Room was very comfortable and clean. Good location, a short walk from the bus station and the town center. Good wifi too.

5th Jun 2017

I am 2 months on the road and this is my favorite hostel! As soon as you walk through the door Peter makes you feel welcomed, giving you all the info on the surrounding hikes. The shoots of homemade rakija are great :). The atmosphere at this place is fantastic and if time had allowed I would have stayed for weeks! Also super clean and safe. Highly recommend this place.