Underwoods Zabljak Guesthouse Reviews

Sinjajevinska b.b., Zabljak, Montenegro

I extended my stay in the guesthouse because it was such a nice hostel. The guesthouse is a great place to come to rest. It is a real warm family who wants to help you with everything, or the sons come sit with you to have a nice chat. My time in zabljak became much better because of the guesthouse.

It was one of the best hostel experience we ever had! The family owning the place is extremely helpful and attentioned! We have eaten the meals prepared by the mother and it is perfect! We highly recommend it !

The best guesthouse I've ever stayed in! You feal really welcome, mom is cooking great local meals and Peter and Nicolas are doing a great job with a jeep safari which I definitely would recommend! They really take care of you and evenpick you up from the bus station when you are lost. Will book this place next time again!

Hostel is run by teo brother who are very friendly and helpful. They gave us an introduction about activities and the region of about 45min.. Rooms are small but clean, they offer homemade food on request.

Had a great stay and even extended another night. The whole area is beautiful with awesome hikes and views. The guesthouse offered home cooked meals (which were delicious) and rides to places that were too far to walk. They were very kind to me and I would highly recommend!

After traveling for so long staying at Such a place that had a great family oriented attitude was so great! The family was so welcoming and unbelievably friendly - the hospitality was unreal. Peter and Nicholas (the sons) were extremely helpful for any activities that we wanted to do. Also if you stay here you can have peters mother prepare any meals for you, we had dinner one night and it was absolutely dilicious! Staying with this family overall we had such a great time, Thanks!

• 5th Aug 2015

The Guesthouse was a little difficult to find the first time, but once you do, it's an extremely convenient location within a 5 minute walk to all the main spots in Zabljak. The thing that makes this place truly stand out is how genuinely kind and helpful the staff is. This family-run business knows EVERYTHING about the local Durmitor area, and they go above and beyond to make your visit as fun and convenient as possible. I cannot stress enough how pleasant they made our trip. Thank you!

Excellent staff, fantastic facilities and just an overall great experience! Will definitely come back!

Friendly family, nice and clean place.

Great option for a local, relaxed stay in Zabljak. The house is a 10 minute walk from the city center which allows you to enjoy a quiet evening next to the beautiful hillside. After a long day of outdoor activities, get a bottle of wine from the grocery store then enjoy a traditional, homemade Montenegrin meal (cheaper than the restaurants) to round out the perfect mountain evening. I took them up on their offer on touring the best hidden local gems along the mountain range. Definitely worth it!

• 22nd Jul 2015

Great guesthouse owned by very nice family. Walking distance to downtown Zabljak and NP. Very nice outdoor patio. Very helpful people. I stayed for 4 nights and they helped me to plan and organize every day: hikes, rafting etc. Its a great value for the price. Although if you are used to stay in hostels you need to be aware that there is no kitchen or fridge for you to prepare your own meals. They offer home made meals you can buy for additional charge though! (very tasty!)

Nice house, nice view on the terrace, helpful host. Great choice !

Lovely family run guesthouse. Staff very friendly and willing to help.

View all Zabljak Bed and Breakfasts