Superb 99 Total Reviews
Superb 99 Total Reviews
Underwoods Zabljak Guesthouse Located at Sinjajevinska b.b., , Zabljak.
Montenegro
Zabljak Sinjajevinska b.b.
91% 99
43.1518344 19.1245552
    Rooms available

11th Jul 2016

Absolutely lovely hosts but they don't speak a word of English! Nice location at the quieter and cheaper end of town. Good wifi.

• England, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2016

The guesthouse is only located a few minutes walk from the station which is handy, it is also located around a 30 walk to the black lake along a well lit road. We received a warm welcome and booked a rafting trip which was 45 euros, we feel it was worth the money as you get picked up from the guest house, all equipment included, a big lunch and then dropped off to the guest house again. They were very understanding that we had to leave a day early, we were sad as missed out on dinner!

• England, Couple, 25-30
23rd Jun 2016
8.0

The hosts were friendly and helpful and the guesthouse is in a good location for Durmitor National Park. The rooms were basic, with no AC it was very hot in summer. Good value for money.

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2016

The owner picked me up at the bus stop in Zabljak and I was welcomed with coffee, a shot of rakija and a piece of delicious homemade cake. It was after 7 pm and they prepared me a home cooked meal for 6 euros. (It was a BIG meal!) For the first two nights I was their only guest and they spoiled me offering me coffee every day and homemade lemonade. The owners are truly wonderful people. Highly recommend!

21st May 2016

A big thank you to Peter and all his family for such a kind and hospitable welcome into your lovely family home in Zabljek, Montenegro. Peter's Mum is such a good cook! I enjoyed my time there walking around the Black Lake and going rafting, even though it was a bit scary because it had been raining solidly for two days and the water was very high. It was lovely to talk to all members of the family, even though I have zero language. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
29th Apr 2016

An great experience! Guesthouse is very close to the city center. Owners are very helpful with lot of information about Durmitor area. Definitely best guesthouse I ve ever stay!

• Russia, Male, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

Amazing guesthouse! Lovely to meet you guys! Nikola and Petar - owners were very friendly and helpful, emailing before my arrival and recommending things to do in the area once I have arrived, as well as where to find local restaurants. I booked for one night but I extended for one more. I would recommended to visit bridge on river Tara! Two days are nothing in this beautiful area. The guesthouse is on great location and the hostel atmosphere made it just perfect! I will visit you again guys!