United Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Narva mnt 9j, Tallinn, Estonia

Very nice hostel, probably the nicest hostel I've been. I liked the decor and atmosphere. The bed was pretty new and pillow and duvet were comfy and not worn out like in some places. Locker was free and spacious. It was nice to have a private shower. Only inconvenient thing at the shower was there was nothing to place my stuff except on the floor. You had to take your shoes off at the front door so it was pretty clean. I would definitely visit here again.

The staff was excellent, Aste especially was brilliant. I thoroughly enjoyed the stay there & would highly recommend it & if I ever visit Tallinn again, I will definitely stay here

Really nice hostel with chilled atmosphere, great stuff and really convenient location. Really liked the size of the rooms and little cozy living room area. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed.

• 6th May 2015