United Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Narva mnt 9j, Tallinn, Estonia

The room is clean and the location is great!! The staff is friendly. I would recommend this hostel :)

The entrance is very hard to find, be sure that you print a detailed map before trying to find it. The facilities are quite good, lots of bathrooms, showers, nice kitchen, pool table, TV with DVD players, shared computer, etc.

It's hard to find the entrance from the street the first time. Our (private) room was quite big and nice with enough storage. The kitchen and restroom could have been cleaner and there was nothing like a shelf in the showers to put things like the towel or sponge back at. But the staff was nice and helpful. Also we could leave our luggage after checking out at noon until we took our flight at night. All in all it's worth staying, nothing special but appropriate.

Had a great stay, thank you so much! Hostel is very hard to find the first time though, so a map would be helpful to have with the booking if possible. Also I arrived on Linda Line and the port directions did not make sense to me because k thin they were meant for people arriving off a different boat? Anyway great stay overall!

This hostel is located in an alley off the main street. The lighting was poor and we came across several shady people/homeless people outside during our stay there. Otherwise the location is okay, a 10/15 main walk to the old town. The bathrooms and showers were very clean. Some of the showers are directly opposite the reception/ bar area. Quite strange! The PlayStation was only a PS2 but they did have a nice pool table! Overall, a fine place to stay, just be wary at night!

We only stayed 1 night but we were give great advice, had a great dinner in the old town. Got in quite late and still managed to get overnight laundry service which was very needed!

Fun hostel, great staff, clean, excellent atmosphere

Nice and small hostel. I was missing some atmosphere, but might be just for the short time I was there. Friendly stuff.

Nice hostel, with great facilities. A bit outside the centre, but otherwise a nice choice! Towels should be included tough!

Great place, even for a longer period! Near the town. I would recommend visiting Tallinn!

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Poland

The hostel requires that guests take off their shoes at the door. This is completely reasonable, however because the hostel was quite popular, there were a lot of people and the floors, especially in the shower and bathrooms, quickly became grungy. This made it uncomfortable to not wear shoes to protect your feet. I recommend bringing a pair of slippers or house shoes as a guest. I also recommend that the hostel clean the shared spaces more frequently.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Very nice hostel, probably the nicest hostel I've been. I liked the decor and atmosphere. The bed was pretty new and pillow and duvet were comfy and not worn out like in some places. Locker was free and spacious. It was nice to have a private shower. Only inconvenient thing at the shower was there was nothing to place my stuff except on the floor. You had to take your shoes off at the front door so it was pretty clean. I would definitely visit here again.