Fabulous 1,350 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,350 Total Reviews
United Backpackers Located at 250 Flinders Street, , Melbourne.
Australia
Melbourne Victoria 3000 250 Flinders Street
89% 1350
-37.8177004 144.9660372
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
30th Nov 2016

Really great hostel. Chilled bar area, lovely lounge and TV area. Felt really welcome at check in and was a great place to stay for a first stay in a hostel. The location could not have been better and was really central to everything that you could want in the city. Room was a tad smelly and leftover pot of peanut butter under my bed confused me slightly. All in all the atmosphere was great and I would recommend to anyone planning on visiting Melbourne :)

• Malaysia, Female, 41+
25th Nov 2016

Very good location. It is however tower is not included with AUD5 hiring cost.

24th Nov 2016

Good hostel in the center of everything. Great staff who let us check in early and there are ample facilities for things like laundry and cooking. Beds and rooms are pretty standard, the individual lights and outlets are appreciated. The bathroom/shower facilities were updated and incredibly clean. Main complaint is the atmosphere could be improved. It's a large hostel so people mostly kept to their own groups, even in the bar. Would recommend highly for groups but maybe not for solo travelers.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
22nd Nov 2016

Great hostel in a central location, walking distance to many sites! The staff are fun and helpful, and there are different activities going on. Would definitely go back!

• Scotland, Male, 31-40
22nd Nov 2016

Great hostel, staff were brilliant, cleanliness was good, altho a bit dusty under bunks. Security was great but under bunk lockers were too small for my bag so I had to leave it out in the dorm but otherwise no gripes and would definitely recommend. The location was perfect for transport hubs and the on site bar was great too.

21st Nov 2016

Everything about this stay was top notch! Killa Kalani and Tall Handsome Liam were so friendly and helpful upon arrival and even treated us to a room upgrade! The chill room was nice and quiet for checking in back home. Beds and bathrooms were very clean. The bar was lively and great fun. Being across from the train station made getting around a breeze. I can't say enough good things about this hostel and its staff! Wish we could've stayed longer!

Hey!!! Thanks so much for the great review!!!!! So glad that you had such a good experience here and Liam and Kalani were able to help you out! Stokes that you got to experience the hostel for all it's worth. Hoe that we can see you again soon. All the best, United Crew x

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Nov 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at United. The location is absolutely amazing and the facilities were all super clean. It wasn't really the best environment to meet people though because of the size of the hostel. But definitely a super nice place to stay. I would stay here again.

Hey! Thanks for the killer review. Although I'm a little disappointed you never asked to see me, or told me you were staying at United! Given I am ILC alumni. But glad you enjoyed your stay none the less. Safe Travels. Glenn

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Nov 2016

Location is good, and the promo girls were super fun! (I think they were called Sarah & Lizzie!) There is something on every night so great if you are traveling alone.

Hey, Thanks a lot for the great review. Glad that you had a good time while you stayed here. That's why we do it! I'll make sure I give Lizzie and Sarah some props! Hope we can see you again soon. United Crew

• Australia, Female, 41+
9th Nov 2016

I felt very comfortable and safe. The staff was helpful and friendly. The beds were clean and comfortable and the facilities were cleaned every day. Great kitchen,and food storage. Brilliant location. I felt lucky to have chosen this place.

Hey, Thanks so much for the great review! Really glad you had such an enjoyable experience here with us. Hope that we can see you again soon. United Crew x

• England, Male, 31-40
8th Nov 2016

Great location, brilliant and friendly staff. Highly recommended