United Hostel Frankfurt City Center Reviews

Kaiser Str. 52, Frankfurt, Germany

Good location and facilities. Rooms were a bit too warm for my taste, but I'd still stay there again.

Overall average experience :) Big rooms, ensuite bath rooms and communal showers/ toilets. Pool table, tv area. Staff were friendly. :( kitchen only had a microwave and toaster, i was hoping to cook. Chill out area smelt a bit. When I was staying there it was very quiet, only 2 of us in an 8 bed dorm (great for sleeping, and not worrying about my things etc) but as a lone traveller I did not find it very social. The laundry facilities were not great, my clothes smelt worse.afterwards.

good and simple

• 4th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

It's located in red district... and I feelt not comfortable. for me Frankfurt it's not worth to go.

Free wifi was working well everywhere in the hostel. That was good. Also some of the staff were super friendly and all of them polite. Location was good: just next to the railway station and within walking distance to the attractions.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Finland

정말훌륭했습니다. 숙소들어갈때 카드를 많이찍어서 안전하게들어갈수있고 들어갈때 세면대가있어 완벽히 깔끔하진않지만 침대나 다른위생상태는 훌륭했습니다. 또직원들도 굉장히친절해서 돈을 잃어버릴뻔했는데 열심히 찾아주었습니다. 정말친절하고 안전하고 깨끗합니다!!!

• 8th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Thought the customer service was rubbish, wasn't allowed to check in any early then 2pm even at 1:45 I was told to come back at 2:00. First hostel I've ever stayed at that doesn't allow guests to wait before and after there visit in the lounge room. Both microwaves in the kitchen weren't working

• 4th Oct 2014

Good location, has a good Irish Pub around the cornor but the staff is not too friendly, the street is a little bit dangerous and the breakfast is not good and not that clean.

• 3rd Oct 2014

I found this hostel to be very boring, not sociable at all. Whilst the rooms are reasonably priced it is not advertised that internet for 24 hours is €15. This is just a money grab to me, have not come across internet you need to pay for in my 4 months of travel

• 27th Sep 2014

Great staff, clean and safe. It is right next to the train station, so a nice place to do a one night stop when transiting.

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The rooms were very clean, the security was excellent, the staff super helpful, and the location was prime. Two blocks from the Central Station and walking distance to practically everything of interest.

Good location!

Great hostel and easy check in and check out process

I was visiting Frankfurt Automechanika Messe for 2 days. United Hostel is great. Breakfast is 4.50 EUR only. Stuff was ery friendly. Overall security is OK. I will reccomended this hostel, because of the really great location, it is near Hauptbahnhof, the city centre is near, and it is cheap and with fair price.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Serbia

This would be an excellent hostel if it wasn't situated in a really dodgy area. LOTS of sketchy people hanging around the lobby at all times of day and night. Incredibly friendly staff and clean, new facilities!

Very new, clean, free wifi, Silent in the dorm. Noise only with People in the "Sitting Room". And they have in the evening only One Person for the reception and the Bar and when you like to have a Drink then you have to wait Till the reception work is finished. I was for One Week there and Tool my Drink on other places....

Very close to city and transport. Overall staff was good, there was one male staff member who went out of his way for me, though one staff member showed me a lot of attitude when I was checking out. The only major issue I had was the so called "self service kitchen" apparently a microwave and toaster counts as a kitchen....

Good location and clean and comfortable. Rooms slightly cramped and smelly bathroom. Front of building looks like a strip joint. Overall would recommend

There is no oven in kitchen. The bed is comfortable as hotel.

good hostel good location near the city center

• 23rd Aug 2014