United Hostel Frankfurt City Center Reviews

Kaiser Str. 52, Frankfurt, Germany

Really nice place, quite near to the main Frankfurt train station.

• 24th Jul 2014

This place had a weird vibe. There is a common room and bar downstairs but no one is in it. You have to use your key card for every. single. door. and it's kind of a pain. All the doors slam. The location is pretty good. The place was clean and an okay place to stay, but I wouldn't stay there again because of the atmosphere.

Very close to main train station but located in a noisy area (red light district). Room was facing the street and very noisy until 3-4 AM. Uncomfortable in room due a roommate who was high on drugs, talking to himself and hallucinating - but that cannot be blamed on the hostel. Otherwise clean and charging docks at each bed. There is an option for free wifi but it is extremely slow, otherwise expensive. Facilities otherwise clean and good to meet people. Staff friendly and helpful.

Stayed in one of the all female dorms- it was one really clean and tidy and spacious. One of the best hostel dorms I have ever stayed in!

• 22nd Jul 2014

there was often a long wait to get served at the bar as it was the same member of staff as at reception. no aircon made the rooms extremely hot

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

The staff at the reception are very nice and friendly. But the cleaning staff begin to clean the room at about 10:00 am, and do not care about the guest too much.

It had beautiful rooms too!

i slept well because the bed is not normal bunk bed, they are separated with each other, so my room-mate could not shake my bed when she was on and off her bed. but the window in room always closed itself, i don't know why. it is quite loud when the door closes (room, toilet, kitchen...) well located near main train station. only got fridge and microwave for cooking. wifi is good even in room but need to login every 3 hours. free pc and luggage storage.

Location is very close to the train station, but also one street away from the red light district and a place where I saw groups of people doing drugs on the sidewalk. The front desk workers were very slow and the kitchen was under furnished. There is no stove or oven. The place is very clean though and the security is good. Key cards used for EVERY door, including bathrooms.

I ordered a 6-person room for the six of us, two adults and 4 children of age 7, 11, 14 and 16. When we arrived late in the evening after having driving for 8 hours straight I was told in the reception that unfortunately they were no 6-person room available but we could be sent to two rooms where we could stay 3 of us in each room. This were still still 6-person rooms however meaving that we have to be separated from eachother and even on two different levels 1st floor and 3rd floor!

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

The entertainment services in the lobby were very helpful. The maps were already pointed out where every hot tourist spot was, thank you.

It's a giant hostel. Good facilities and a comfortable sleep. Difficult to meet people because of its size. I wouldn't stay here as a solo traveller.

I only stayed 1 night and my only complaint is that the doors to the rooms are so heavy that they slam shut even when you try to close them gently. All night long with people coming in and out, the door kept me awake. Other than that, overall good experience. Love the tv room!

Everything was good.

Is more like a hotel with dorms than a hostel. Kitchen useless only has a microwave. Everything else was good about the place. Would stay there again.

역이랑 가까워서좋고 너무안전해서 귀찮을정도였음 ㅋㅋ 일층에서 슈퍼보다저렴하게 맥주사먹을수있음

The "kitchen" is a room with two microwaves and some counter space (no oven or stove), and the dish soap they were using to clean dishes was clearly empty at some point, so they out water in it to avoid having to put out a new one. Other than that, I really appreciated the privacy of my little bunk nook with its own plug as well as a really big locker. Oh, and I really love how close this hostel is to the train station!

Not the best but facilities were nice and stay was fine

This was a very nice, clean hostel with modern facilites. The staff was very helpful after I arrive a day late. (My flight was delayed) They credited me the night right away when I showed proof of my flight delay and rebooking. I'm very happy with my stay and I would stay there again without hesitation.

• 2nd Jul 2014

I just found the whole setup of this hostel strange. Granted, I arrived really late, so it could be my fault. The room was really poorly designed, I think. The doors also slammed shut, so it was extremely embarrassing to have to go in and out of the room, because there was absolutely no way of doing this discretely. I'm sure my roommates loved me. Also, the foyer smelled really bad, like some how the plumbing was off. I just really think there are better deals.

• 30th Jun 2014