United Hostel Frankfurt City Center Reviews

Kaiser Str. 52, Frankfurt, Germany

I found this hostel to be very boring, not sociable at all. Whilst the rooms are reasonably priced it is not advertised that internet for 24 hours is €15. This is just a money grab to me, have not come across internet you need to pay for in my 4 months of travel

• 27th Sep 2014

Great staff, clean and safe. It is right next to the train station, so a nice place to do a one night stop when transiting.

• 25th Sep 2014

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The rooms were very clean, the security was excellent, the staff super helpful, and the location was prime. Two blocks from the Central Station and walking distance to practically everything of interest.

Good location!

Great hostel and easy check in and check out process

I was visiting Frankfurt Automechanika Messe for 2 days. United Hostel is great. Breakfast is 4.50 EUR only. Stuff was ery friendly. Overall security is OK. I will reccomended this hostel, because of the really great location, it is near Hauptbahnhof, the city centre is near, and it is cheap and with fair price.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Serbia

This would be an excellent hostel if it wasn't situated in a really dodgy area. LOTS of sketchy people hanging around the lobby at all times of day and night. Incredibly friendly staff and clean, new facilities!

Very new, clean, free wifi, Silent in the dorm. Noise only with People in the "Sitting Room". And they have in the evening only One Person for the reception and the Bar and when you like to have a Drink then you have to wait Till the reception work is finished. I was for One Week there and Tool my Drink on other places....

Very close to city and transport. Overall staff was good, there was one male staff member who went out of his way for me, though one staff member showed me a lot of attitude when I was checking out. The only major issue I had was the so called "self service kitchen" apparently a microwave and toaster counts as a kitchen....

Good location and clean and comfortable. Rooms slightly cramped and smelly bathroom. Front of building looks like a strip joint. Overall would recommend

There is no oven in kitchen. The bed is comfortable as hotel.

good hostel good location near the city center

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Belgium

I Just stayed one night. really close to central station, staff friendly but not to very useful. nice facilities

The staff was very nice, even if I arrived at 3pm! My bed was already taken so they replace me in another bed pretty soon. Be careful in the train station area, mainly if you arrive on a Saturday night, nothing is likely to happen, but try to be with someone to go to the hostel.

Good hostel, great location in terms of connectivity. Great service. But the first impression felt a little shady.

There are only two things i didnt like The fact that you hace to use tour card eventos for the Bathrooms The Rooms doesnt hace conditioned AIR

The worst part about this hostel is the atmosphere. The slamming doors also sucked as well. Weird dodgy people would hang out in the lobby. But it's cheap, close to everything and wifi worked . Wouldn't stay again because of the atmosphere.

The hostel has a good location and is quite easy to find. I arrived late at night in the hostel and the toilet was disgusting, smelly and dirty. I think the price is quite expensive for what is offered.

Bad that the water for shower is very hot, there's problem for the shower system in room. The common shower room has many stands for you to shower but the door is transparent with little sticker covered, without lock too,not good for women.

Not so comfortable, but pretty clean and great location

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5