United Hostel Frankfurt City Center Reviews

Kaiser Str. 52, Frankfurt, Germany

stay in here is not that bad

It is very good hostel every Thing avec good room, proprety..... Etc Un très bon auberge au coeur de ville.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Algeria

Hostal very clean and nice. Missing details like a stool in the shower and soap. There are only two toilets for every plant and were very dirty. Otherwise all good and correct.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Very clean and accessible hostel. Just a 5 minutes walk from the central station. Staff were very nice and approachable. However WiFi was bit slow.

I arrived in my room to discover that the only bed available still seemingly had a prior guest's dirty sheets on. Instead of these being changed, I was asked by the employee assigned to deal with the problem, whether I had sniffed the sheets yet. "They smell clean to me, I would sleep in it" - okay then, I guess I'm sleeping in someone else's sheets tonight then. Thanks for sorting out the issue, Bjorn!

• 15th Apr 2015

please provide calm spaces

The smell in the stairways is awful. The room, bed, locker box are good, but the toilets, showers have all NO hanger for soap, towels or the toilet seats have no desinfection spray...all seems very sterile, at least in the second floor, where I stayed.

I stayed at this hostel for a night. The staff were nice and it is not that far from the main station, but I didn't like the shower room. It was way too small to fit in and there wasn't space to put my clothes.

• 14th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Good location, only few minutes walk from Frankfurt Main Train Station. Excellent facilities.

The room was well laid out, clean and comfortable. I like that the large dorms had room dividers and the bunk beds were solid, so you don't wake up every time someone moved. However, I take issue with a place that says they have a kitchen but only provides microwaves. A simple stove top would have made a big difference. It's also very expensive, and I'm not convinced that a clean dorm room in a good location justifies that cost.

The Cloakroom worker super kind!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

This place is great. Its a 2 minute walk to the main train station. The place is like Fort Knox, you even need your key card to use the bathroom so the place is very secure and safe. Communal bathrooms and showers are well maintained and clean. I didn't use the communal kitchen but it looked fine also. The only downside is the bar. It is not as big or as lively as the pictures will have you believe but it is still good and cheap. Staff are friendly and check-in was efficient for 14pax group.

Very good location at the city centre

this area has the highest crime rates in the city. the internet was super slow (256Kbps, while everywhere else in the world we have around 100Mbps -- 390x faster), and they even blackmail you to pay 15 euros a day for regular / fast internet (the hostel costs 17 euros a night...so doesn't make much sense to pay the same for only internet), the staff speaks a little english and isn't that friendly, had people snoring 24/7 at the room, and the breakfast (5 euros) was poor. downtown was far!

• 28th Jan 2015

The pillows provided is way too flat. The hostel charged me €33 for a night's stay in a 6-bed bedroom (with washroom), and it's raised because of a conference held in Frankfurt. Everything else was great here. The toilet is cleansed daily (thumbs up).

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

Disgusting place, lacking pretty much everything.

• 14th Jan 2015

We were fortunate enough to book a four person dorm and end up in a seven person to ourselves--and have a lot of extra space. The hostels showers had little to no privacy--I was thankful I was the only person showering at one time. And the toilets smelled so foul I would have rather walked to starbucks than use them.

1 2 Next » last »