United Hostel Frankfurt City Center Reviews

Kaiser Str. 52, Frankfurt, Germany

Is more like a hotel with dorms than a hostel. Kitchen useless only has a microwave. Everything else was good about the place. Would stay there again.

Well-run hostel with a good location and security. Just a five minute walk from the Central Station (Frankfurt Hbf), so you can easily get around town.

This hostel has a prefect location, and was awesome for my one night stay in Frankfurt while traveling through. However, the hostel is pretty big, and therefore doesn't have that great of a "hostel atmosphere" if you are staying longer and looking for that. It is very nice though, clean, safe, and the staff were very friendly!

역이랑 가까워서좋고 너무안전해서 귀찮을정도였음 ㅋㅋ 일층에서 슈퍼보다저렴하게 맥주사먹을수있음

The "kitchen" is a room with two microwaves and some counter space (no oven or stove), and the dish soap they were using to clean dishes was clearly empty at some point, so they out water in it to avoid having to put out a new one. Other than that, I really appreciated the privacy of my little bunk nook with its own plug as well as a really big locker. Oh, and I really love how close this hostel is to the train station!

Not the best but facilities were nice and stay was fine

This was a very nice, clean hostel with modern facilites. The staff was very helpful after I arrive a day late. (My flight was delayed) They credited me the night right away when I showed proof of my flight delay and rebooking. I'm very happy with my stay and I would stay there again without hesitation.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Weird place, but good for a night or two if you need to stay in Frankfurt. Very walkable to awesome museums and such. Hostel itself is incredibly hotel-ish feeling, key card needed at least 40 times to get from street to your bed.

• 1st Jul 2014

I just found the whole setup of this hostel strange. Granted, I arrived really late, so it could be my fault. The room was really poorly designed, I think. The doors also slammed shut, so it was extremely embarrassing to have to go in and out of the room, because there was absolutely no way of doing this discretely. I'm sure my roommates loved me. Also, the foyer smelled really bad, like some how the plumbing was off. I just really think there are better deals.

• 30th Jun 2014

Checkout is at 12PM here. I was sick so I was in bed until 10AM, when the cleaning staff barged in. I understand that they were eager to start cleaning the room for new guests, but they were making so much noise, and would not leave (they stayed for over an hour, and also had the door wide open) that I felt uncomfortable and was forced to get out of bed. They also moved my stuff while I was in the bathroom to clean my bed, which I'm NOT happy about. Make checkout 10AM if you're going to do this.

• 30th Jun 2014

It was good to stay!

It is a modern hostel. Wifi is perfect, and there's 2 chargers for every bed!!! And locker is really big, big enough for a 55L bag. Location is excellent, near to the train station, and markets near by. But, the bathroom door is translucent. After all,it's good.

Was only here for one night but was very close to trainstation and city centre. Could be a cool place during the weekends

This hostel is very clean, the bedding is almost luxury, and the bed is VERY comfortable. Security is exceptionally controlled. There are only two reasons I prefer to stay at another hostel in the area: 1) the other hostel is closer to the main train station, which makes a difference when it is raining! and 2) I do not think the breakfast at the United Hostel is worth the money required. So I eat breakfast at McD to get scrambled eggs, bacon, and juice for less money.

Excellent. I'll stay here again - as often as I'm in Frankfurt

It needs magnetic locking lockers, more windows for airflow, and the internet was kind of slow. Good location and I would stay there again.

The place is very well decorated, with crazy lights everywhere, providing a party mood. The facilities look somewhat new, but they aren't that practical as they look like. The hostel has bulbs everywhere, but they forgot to install reading lights on the bunk beds, which is very annoying in the middle of the night. I've chosen a room for 10, which I did before and never had problems. However, I was not very satisfied at the United Hostel, because the room was REALLY hot and too dark in the night.

Amazing hostel. Very clean, modern and quite. Free coffee in the am is a plus! The location is right downtown Frankfurt. I would recommend this hostel to friends.

Just, kitchen is bad.

Good location and very clean hostel. Would recommend it for sure.