United Hostel Frankfurt City Center Reviews

Kaiser Str. 52, Frankfurt, Germany

i slept well because the bed is not normal bunk bed, they are separated with each other, so my room-mate could not shake my bed when she was on and off her bed. but the window in room always closed itself, i don't know why. it is quite loud when the door closes (room, toilet, kitchen...) well located near main train station. only got fridge and microwave for cooking. wifi is good even in room but need to login every 3 hours. free pc and luggage storage.

Location is very close to the train station, but also one street away from the red light district and a place where I saw groups of people doing drugs on the sidewalk. The front desk workers were very slow and the kitchen was under furnished. There is no stove or oven. The place is very clean though and the security is good. Key cards used for EVERY door, including bathrooms.

A nice place to stay. Very newly renovated. Sinks inside bedrooms. Front desk is very helpful for finding things to do. Conveniently located a stones throw from the train station.

I ordered a 6-person room for the six of us, two adults and 4 children of age 7, 11, 14 and 16. When we arrived late in the evening after having driving for 8 hours straight I was told in the reception that unfortunately they were no 6-person room available but we could be sent to two rooms where we could stay 3 of us in each room. This were still still 6-person rooms however meaving that we have to be separated from eachother and even on two different levels 1st floor and 3rd floor!

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

The entertainment services in the lobby were very helpful. The maps were already pointed out where every hot tourist spot was, thank you.

It's a giant hostel. Good facilities and a comfortable sleep. Difficult to meet people because of its size. I wouldn't stay here as a solo traveller.

I only stayed 1 night and my only complaint is that the doors to the rooms are so heavy that they slam shut even when you try to close them gently. All night long with people coming in and out, the door kept me awake. Other than that, overall good experience. Love the tv room!

Everything was good.

Is more like a hotel with dorms than a hostel. Kitchen useless only has a microwave. Everything else was good about the place. Would stay there again.

Well-run hostel with a good location and security. Just a five minute walk from the Central Station (Frankfurt Hbf), so you can easily get around town.

This hostel has a prefect location, and was awesome for my one night stay in Frankfurt while traveling through. However, the hostel is pretty big, and therefore doesn't have that great of a "hostel atmosphere" if you are staying longer and looking for that. It is very nice though, clean, safe, and the staff were very friendly!

역이랑 가까워서좋고 너무안전해서 귀찮을정도였음 ㅋㅋ 일층에서 슈퍼보다저렴하게 맥주사먹을수있음

The "kitchen" is a room with two microwaves and some counter space (no oven or stove), and the dish soap they were using to clean dishes was clearly empty at some point, so they out water in it to avoid having to put out a new one. Other than that, I really appreciated the privacy of my little bunk nook with its own plug as well as a really big locker. Oh, and I really love how close this hostel is to the train station!

Not the best but facilities were nice and stay was fine

This was a very nice, clean hostel with modern facilites. The staff was very helpful after I arrive a day late. (My flight was delayed) They credited me the night right away when I showed proof of my flight delay and rebooking. I'm very happy with my stay and I would stay there again without hesitation.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Weird place, but good for a night or two if you need to stay in Frankfurt. Very walkable to awesome museums and such. Hostel itself is incredibly hotel-ish feeling, key card needed at least 40 times to get from street to your bed.

• 1st Jul 2014

I just found the whole setup of this hostel strange. Granted, I arrived really late, so it could be my fault. The room was really poorly designed, I think. The doors also slammed shut, so it was extremely embarrassing to have to go in and out of the room, because there was absolutely no way of doing this discretely. I'm sure my roommates loved me. Also, the foyer smelled really bad, like some how the plumbing was off. I just really think there are better deals.

• 30th Jun 2014

Checkout is at 12PM here. I was sick so I was in bed until 10AM, when the cleaning staff barged in. I understand that they were eager to start cleaning the room for new guests, but they were making so much noise, and would not leave (they stayed for over an hour, and also had the door wide open) that I felt uncomfortable and was forced to get out of bed. They also moved my stuff while I was in the bathroom to clean my bed, which I'm NOT happy about. Make checkout 10AM if you're going to do this.

• 30th Jun 2014

It was good to stay!

It is a modern hostel. Wifi is perfect, and there's 2 chargers for every bed!!! And locker is really big, big enough for a 55L bag. Location is excellent, near to the train station, and markets near by. But, the bathroom door is translucent. After all,it's good.