United Hostel Frankfurt City Center Reviews

Kaiser Str. 52, Frankfurt, Germany

The "kitchen" is a room with two microwaves and some counter space (no oven or stove), and the dish soap they were using to clean dishes was clearly empty at some point, so they out water in it to avoid having to put out a new one. Other than that, I really appreciated the privacy of my little bunk nook with its own plug as well as a really big locker. Oh, and I really love how close this hostel is to the train station!

Not the best but facilities were nice and stay was fine

This was a very nice, clean hostel with modern facilites. The staff was very helpful after I arrive a day late. (My flight was delayed) They credited me the night right away when I showed proof of my flight delay and rebooking. I'm very happy with my stay and I would stay there again without hesitation.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Weird place, but good for a night or two if you need to stay in Frankfurt. Very walkable to awesome museums and such. Hostel itself is incredibly hotel-ish feeling, key card needed at least 40 times to get from street to your bed.

• 1st Jul 2014

I just found the whole setup of this hostel strange. Granted, I arrived really late, so it could be my fault. The room was really poorly designed, I think. The doors also slammed shut, so it was extremely embarrassing to have to go in and out of the room, because there was absolutely no way of doing this discretely. I'm sure my roommates loved me. Also, the foyer smelled really bad, like some how the plumbing was off. I just really think there are better deals.

• 30th Jun 2014

Checkout is at 12PM here. I was sick so I was in bed until 10AM, when the cleaning staff barged in. I understand that they were eager to start cleaning the room for new guests, but they were making so much noise, and would not leave (they stayed for over an hour, and also had the door wide open) that I felt uncomfortable and was forced to get out of bed. They also moved my stuff while I was in the bathroom to clean my bed, which I'm NOT happy about. Make checkout 10AM if you're going to do this.

• 30th Jun 2014

It was good to stay!

It is a modern hostel. Wifi is perfect, and there's 2 chargers for every bed!!! And locker is really big, big enough for a 55L bag. Location is excellent, near to the train station, and markets near by. But, the bathroom door is translucent. After all,it's good.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »