United Hostel Frankfurt City Center Reviews

Kaiser Str. 52, Frankfurt, Germany

If I were you, i would clean the bathroom and toilets sometimes. And fresh air is a good thing, too...

I personally would not recommend this hostel. It was one of the few hostels that I would not go back to. Although the security was good and you needed a key card for everything it was a bit overkill. My experiences with others staying at the hostel was not good and quite creepy. For some reason I had an overall feeling that the hostel was quite grody. I was suppose to stay for two nights, but changed to only one when seeing the city and spending time in the hostel.

Very nice and clean hostel, perfect location, friendly staff!!!

• 12th Apr 2014

you have to pay for the elecricity, which is absolutely insane rules!

• 4th Apr 2014
  • China

Dear Guest, We would like to clarify your confusion: Our electricity is for FREE in the entire building. Currently you will need a device to activate it on your bed - therefore we do take a deposit, which you will get back once the device is returned. Nevertheless we are in the process to change this and shortly you will not even need this device anymore. Thank you for your feedback!. Your United Hostel Team

Very close to the train station. We accidentally booked here and it was a little more than we wanted to pay. Very nice facility with excellent security. The shower situation wasn't the best, but it was amazingly clean.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »