United Hostel Frankfurt City Center Reviews

Kaiser Str. 52, Frankfurt, Germany

The hostel is good and clean, the people working there are very nice, the atmosphere is very familiar because it's actually a flat turned into a hostel, so it's easy to approach everyone. The hostel is very under rated for the simple reason that it closes from 10 - 15h., and this is not very polite, because people are obliged to leave it. If they change this simple rule, I am sure they will become more popular and have more clients, and I also didn't like they charge 2 eur a day for lockers.

"For electricity please ask the reception"... No electricity without a lamp which is 20€ deposit and i could not turn it off. This was one of the weardest stays ever. Location is good

• 17th May 2014

In general I liked the hostel and the faciliteies I was provided with. The only thing I didn't like was that I had to buy a padlock for 4 euro. It was confusing because it is written on the website that lockers are avaliable but it was not mentioned that visitors have to buy it. Usually padlocks are being rented. Anyway this was the only disadventage I found.

A few blocks away from the main train station (Frankfurt Hbf). I wast just there for the night so I didn't get to see the city. For an overnight stay it's great. Cheap and good location.

Great hostel for a great price. Only downside was no electricity unless you pay.

The hostel is located close to both FFM train station and the city centre, which makes it really easy to reach. We stayed in a 10 bed mixed dorm. Everything is nice and tidy. The staff is rather busy nevertheless really friendly. Unfortunately,the showers are mixed and some what see through,however there is the possibility to use the single shower found in the dorm room. If you wish to use the outlet next do your bed you have to get a reading light from the reception with a 20 euro desposit.

The breakfast was great, but would be better if the music was not so freaky loud.... Didn't like the fact of paying 2 eur for the use of lockers. Everything else was perfect. Great location!

One of the greatest hostels I've visited. Very secure, sometimes way too much security, it almost gets annoying. Location is a bit far, if you consider a 20 minutes walk to the center (it's a good location), but to its advantage, it's close to the main train station. The staff were so cool, very friendly. They recommended places to go and drink and eat. I said it before, one of the best hotels I've been to. Great value for money, clean rooms, clean toilets and showers. Very nice kitchen too.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »