United Hostel Frankfurt City Center Reviews

Kaiser Str. 52, Frankfurt, Germany

you have to pay for the elecricity, which is absolutely insane rules!

• 4th Apr 2014
  • China

Dear Guest, We would like to clarify your confusion: Our electricity is for FREE in the entire building. Currently you will need a device to activate it on your bed - therefore we do take a deposit, which you will get back once the device is returned. Nevertheless we are in the process to change this and shortly you will not even need this device anymore. Thank you for your feedback!. Your United Hostel Team

Very close to the train station. We accidentally booked here and it was a little more than we wanted to pay. Very nice facility with excellent security. The shower situation wasn't the best, but it was amazingly clean.

I liked it. The location is really perfekt. The interiour looks more like a hotel one - very mordern and in a good state, but it doesn´t loose the hostel atmosphere. I was just staying there a couple of hours, cos i had to catch a bus early, but i got to know some nice people! Breakfast looked nice as well, shame i couldn´t use it. Only thing i didn´t like was that you had to use your key card for everything. Even enter the shared bathrooms. A bit to much for my taste, but safe.

the hostel was nice enough for one night, beds were comfortable and the staff were helpful.

I've stayed in this Hostel before, but it has changed a lot. When we arrived we wanted to split the bill between 6 people and were told that it wasn't possible to do so. So one of us had to pay everything at once which I have never experienced in any other Hostel before. Staff was quite unfriendly when we asked why we could have seperate bills and their explanation wasn't satisfying at all. Overall the Hostel was clean but very impersonal. I definitely liked this Hostel better on my first stay.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »