Unity Hostel Reviews

Kiraly utca 60, III.15., Budapest, Hungary

Had an amazing time during my stay at this hostel. The staff are extremely friendly and very helpful. Even though checkout was at 10am we were allowed to sleep till 11 because the bed wasn't needed right away. We were extremely grateful for that as we didn't get in till 4:30am after a pub crawl. The beds are comfortable, showers were always hot with good pressure and the breakfast is included. Highly recommend staying here.

Its a pretry nice hostel! Its priceworth, the only problem is that the bathroom is not very much clean, but its not very dirty also. There is one kitchen by room and two bathrooms, its a good space.

Great location,very friendly staff, plenty of activities and opportunities to meet other travellers. Wifi was consistent throughout our room and the common areas.

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Romania

Free breakfast is provided Not enough electricity plugs!

One of the best hostel where i ever stayed. Thank you.

Amazing staff and very good atmosphere. It was a good mix between students and young adults. The beds were very comfy and staff were super friendly. The hostel is also located in a great area to see the city during the day and go out to famous ruin bars and clubs at night. I would highly recommend this hostel!

• 6th Jan 2016

It was freezing in Budapest but the Hostel had warm atmosphere. The breakfast was very good and they collected requests for next day which is the best idea ever:) I will go back next month :)

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • Sweden

Thank you for your review!We will see you in february:)

Loved the staff! Wonderful people. Cute place, very quiet. Hostel was stocked with little cards of local attractions (including cat cafes!) with discounts for each. Hostel did a great job of promoting both touristy and unusual things to do. Rec to travelers: GO CAVING. Best part of trip. Recommendations for hostel: get locks on doors for shared rooms. Was a little nervous about everyone in the hostel being able to walk into the room at anytime. Hair dryers would be nice.

Thank you for your review!:) We will change the locks on the doors so you guys can lock it :) We have hairdryers (two of them) maybe they were used by somebody else.Hope you will come back and we can make your stay even better :)

It was a very good place to stay.Bit of noisy on the wooden floor.The rooms were maintained well and the Staff were very helpful and good.Maintenance was very very good.

The hostess/owner here is amazing. She'll go out of her way to make you feel welcome in Budapest, and also will look out for her visitors, like a caring and loving mom. The hostel itself is a cozy and vibrant affair, with lively people and a fun common area.

Thank you for your review! :) I hope you come back sometimes :) Happy New Year! :)

Unity Hostel was a fun place to stay because there was a great group of guests while I was there. The hostel itself was comfortable and convenient.

Thank you for your review! :) We still try our best :) We made couple of changes about breakfast so it is even better :) Come back and try :) Happy New Year!

I had a great stay! Thank you for everything:D

• 23rd Dec 2015

Thank you for your review! :) We try to improve safety I just need more ideas.We have 24 hours reception we have 6 cameras watching all the time and we have a safety box to put valuables in.We give keys for our guests and everybody has their own locker with padlock (on request for free).All the best and Happy New Year!:)

There is kitchen for you to cook, the toilet and bathroom are clean. The bathroom is in the bedroom but the toilet is outside. The building of the hostel is quite antique. In the morning there is breakfast until 10am. Subway and tramp stations are located close to the hostel.

• 20th Dec 2015

We really appreciate your rewiev! :) Thanks a million!

Great Hostel! We were forced to book 2 beds here the night of because our original hostel overbooked. Unity Hostel was immediately available, thank goodness! Very clean facilities and friendly staff!

• 19th Dec 2015

Thank you so much for your review! :)

The owner is super nice and the place is really good. The building is right in the city center. The offer padlocks for the lockers, there's a great breakfast. I loved staying there!

Thank you! :) Thank you! :) Thank you! :)

Location,location,location...If I would move to Budapest ,I would buy an apartment right where this hostel located! Nice "little" place with a balcony where you can have your morning coffee with a view to the music academy! I will go back in january :)

• 9th Dec 2015
  • Sweden

Thank you for the review! :)

Small hostel in a very good location.They have free breakfast and fast wifi.The building is old but the apartment looks pretty cool.I would stay there again.

• 3rd Dec 2015

Thank you for your review! :) See you soon!

We had an incredible stay. The location is perfect, the breakfast is generous and the staff, incredibly kind and flexible. Would recommend to any of my friends!

• 14th Nov 2015

I thought the location was pretty great, but found the showers a bit strange as you have to hold the shower head because there is no mount for it. Free breakfast in the morning was nice and I liked the rooftop patio.

We had a lovely stay at Unity Hostel. Location was great and the room was much bigger than expected which was nice. The breakfast provided was also very nice. We had a few problems though, one of the top bunks had hairs in it prior to arrival. Instead of sleeping in that bed, my friend slept on the couch which was just as dirty. There was also no toilet paper for two days. We also weren't offered a locker even though it said that this was included with the room.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4