Unity Traveller Hostel Reviews

Kiraly utca 60, III.15., Budapest, Hungary

I do recommend this hostel!

I had booked for an "en-suite dorm". But I was disappointed that the only en-suite facility was the showers, and not the toilet, as the toilet was located outside the dorm room. The hostel was very centrally located, as it was just a short walk away from the tram and subway stops. I do commend the staff for being friendly and helpful, particularly when my padlock couldn't be opened and they helped me cut it open. Thank you!

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Absolutely amazing place, great staff, social atmosphere, great location (everything is within walking distance) clean facilities. One of the best hostel experience I've ever had!

• 30th Mar 2014

The unity was a great place to come back to in a relaxed environment. The staff was awesome and the faculty was always clean. Would reccommend.

The building is a little scary at night. There is a sign saying that you may get stuck in the lift. The stairway is really dark. Maybe some light on the stairway and the corridor would solve the problem.

Staying in Unity hostel was the best decision of my journey in Europe. The location was perfect, right in the center, I could go by walk everywhere. We got free breakfast in the morning in a really cosy room and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, one of them invited me to hang out with her and her friends in the evening. The hostel has a terrace, which is the perfect place for chillin'. :)

The place si very nice and the people are frendly. Location is also ecxellent. Definatley a good place to stay! ;)

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Bulgaria

Really great hostel, it was cool being at the top of the residential building (there's a lift don't worry) and the space where the hostel was is really cool too. A great area to chill and chat with the staff and other guests, nice free breakfast - cereal and toast. The staff are really friendly and really helpful, the girls on reception especially were all willing to give advice. Good showers, wifi, comfy beds, cheap price, central location...what more do you want?

The hostel was in an old building on the top floor.I think it has the perfect "Budapest feeling".The people at the reception were really friendly and helpful.I mean really friendly :) ! In many hostels I felt that they are helping only because it's their job not because they really want to...not here!One girl even cook some pancake for us :) (Isabella)The location was perfect,close to restaurants,bars,museums and baths.I went to Secheny Bath which was awsome!Unity Hostel is highly recommendable!

• 10th Mar 2014

I had a brilliant time at Unity hostel. I had originally booked three days and ended up staying the entire week. I met some amazing people and had really interesting conversations with all the staff too. I 100% recommend this place :)

Great location, in the middle of downtown, few steps away from many sights. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was a great start for the days. I'll definetely return!

I got more than I expected for my money :)

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Spain

I think it is a really nice hostel, I was one night alone and I felt really comfortable with them :) Nice staff, good rooms, good cleaning and good location. This hostel has a really good relation between quality and price.

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Spain

Value for money

• 31st Jan 2014
  • India

We were located in the apartment block (a few streets away) rather than the actual hostel - staying in one of the bigger dorms. Had the whole place to ourselves for the first few nights!... Large rooms with comfortable beds, powerpoints at each bunk and a computer to use in the room. Small and rather grungy kitchen, nice enough bathrooms with hot water. Kind of sucked being in the other building though as were were not really able to meet the other guests or experience the hostel atmosphere.

I really enjoyed my stay Unity Hostel, the quiet atmosphere was exactly what I wanted for my time in Budapest. All the staff were very kind and great conversationalists. The breakfasts were the perfect time to meet the other guests. Next time I'm in Budapest I will be returning here as well!

• 18th Jan 2014

Amazing staff. Very genuinely helpful and are able to hold conversations with. I liked how easy going they all are. And you don't feel like they are there just to get your money, unlike most hostels. You would feel right at home because the place itself is not that big (about 5 rooms I think) so you can actually get to know other travellers there. The only negative thing is there were not many bathrooms downstairs/ in my room, but I didn't mind that as there were that many people there anyway.

the rooms' floor should be clean every day with a broom. the mattress need to be exchanged the soon as possible. there should be a roof over the toilettes.

• 29th Dec 2013

Perfect if you want to meet people!

• 28th Dec 2013