Unity Traveller Hostel Reviews

Kiraly utca 60, III.15., Budapest, Hungary

So warm, friendly hostel ! from the first time, they were very eager to help us, felt like home especially in the common room. they have a big and clean kitchen and bathromm was still nice, definitely recomended.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

I stayed for 11 nights. Budapest is great! And so is this hostel. Nicest staff in the world. Not a party hostel.

Great!!!!

Excellent location, my stay was great. Free breakfast of cereal, toast, coffee and tea - started at 8. Rooms were clean, but common areas were quiet, Since the ruin bars were close we walked out to try it. Staff was helpful, they helped me book my bus, Overall a great stay, with not too much fuss!

Cheap, friendly staff and very well located. Only complaints are the shower needed fixing and that a electricity plug and shelf for every bed would be good. Otherwise a great place to stay!

The Staff was nice and I really enjoyed the location, but apart from that there is nothing special about this place. The breakfast was terrible and the toilets ran out of toilet paper. I had a good time just because of the people who stayed with me and not because of the hostel. Although I should say their rooms are spacious. Still a lot could and should be improved.

We loved our stay!! The hands-off approach of the hostel fit very well with us as veteran travellers :)

• 27th Nov 2014

Really incredible environment with great rooms and a cozy lobby. Very nice staff. Great location in the center of everything, but felt very safe. They recommended us a lot of perfect restaurants. Would definitely go back there!

This place rocks!!!!!!! Amazing staff, super cheap, the best location in the whole city, comfy beds, literally just fantastic.

Unity hostel is great I ended up booking a three night stay last minute and it was super cheap the location is perfect it's walking distance from all the main attractions and bars. This hostel is super clean which is nice and its laid back. I met some really great people here and will definitely return to this hostel.

• 27th Nov 2014

Some two guys got robed during my stay and that really freaked me out.

This place is the perfect place to hanging around in Budapest! I've been staying in many hostels and I really love that one, don't miss it!

My BEST hostel experience ever. I stayed many places in Budapest but this one has the best location. Close to everything but still very quiet so you can relax if you needed. This hostel is really CLEAN.The Unity also has great breakfast so I didn't have to worry about food when I woke up. The owner is supercool he really knows how to take care of his guest.Staff is very nice and friendly specially Izabella who helped me a lot.. So I enjoyed my stay a lot. I Will be Back soon !!! George

• 20th Nov 2014

The sign is too small and not properly lighted at night. I have hard time finding it at the first time. Fortunately I noticed the "60" sign.

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

In the middle of a great neighbourhood! very friendly and helpful staff easy to chat with. they will sell you tickets to the baths and book an airport shuttle for you. very cozy and welcoming place.Has all kitchen facilities, and great for solo travellers. Will definitely be coming back!!!

• 17th Nov 2014

Comfortable beds,fun people,warm homie feeling...

• 16th Nov 2014

I had an awesome stay in Unity Travelers. Good value for money with free breakfast and no curfew ;) The rooms are clean and the staff is really nice and always helpful, when you have questions. Honestly the location could not be better. Close to public transportation and right in the center of the Pest side of Budapest. Only down part was poor wifi in the dorm room, and a broken shower door, so it leaves small puddles after the shower. But all in all a very good experience. See you soon.

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Denmark

Amazing hostel in such a great location! The staff is extremely friendly and the rooms are very spacious. The breakfast was great and I would definitely stay there again! The only downside was the wifi was very slow, but other than that we had a very good experience here.

• 12th Nov 2014

The shower room was very unsanitary. The shower cabinet was broken and the faucet was leaking. Therefore the floor was constantly wet and the tiles were coming loose. No personal light and very few power outlets. Excellent helpful and friendly staff! A 24/7 small market on the other side of the road. Easy to find, thanks to good description by the hostel. Breakfast included and was eaten together with the other guests around a table, which was unique.

Good location, easy to get there but public transportation. Stuff very friendly, helpful And pantient. Hostel simple but worth to be picked.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6