Unity Traveller Hostel Reviews

Kiraly utca 60, III.15., Budapest, Hungary

The staff here are very friendly and informative. The room I was in was very spacious and clean. There is only one toilet and one shower in the area I stayed. The breakfast was very simple but better than nothing. There was a homeless person sleeping in front of the street entrance during one of the days. Despite that, it is in a great location just above the Jewish district and within walking distance from many sights. Great hostel overall.

• 23rd Apr 2015

Very nice ,old fashioned hostel.We had the best time in Budapest :)

• 19th Apr 2015

I left 1 non alcoholic drink in the fridge. could you, please, tell hostel staff to keep it there for next time I come ?? But seriously, they can have the drink.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Poland

Excellent location,close to many pubs and restaurants.Staff was very friendly and helpful. Deffinitely worth to stay there!

• 17th Apr 2015

Loved this hostel and would definitely consider using it again when i go back and will recommend to friends.

• 10th Apr 2015

enjoyed my time here at this hostel! The free breakfast was a great start to the day and the lady who greeted us at the front desk really made us feel at home. Great location - close to bars, sights etc. place was clean and in a nice old building - it felt very authentic and boutiquey. Hostel is on the third floor of an old, creepy staircase- but don't let that put you off - this place is great. Would def stay again.

everything is good, except the light in the corridor is not working. We have to walk in the dark

Helpful and friendly service. Not enough showers in the second building. Breakfast was pretty ordinary. Central, easy to find location.

The hostel has a good location but it is in a very old building (I think in Budapest it is pretty average)The Hostel itself is way better!The bathroom in our room was awesome!They have free breakfast and the staff was very helpful also.I really recommend the place!

• 24th Mar 2015

Me and my two friends stayed for 5 nights at unity hostel.It is located in a very touristy area with lots of bars and restaurants. Everything was ok in the hostel and the staff was nice but the athmosphere was nothing special.IF you think about booking the mixed 8 bed dorm you should know that its right next to the kitchen/common room.its loud in the morning and the tv is on.also the staff goes in and out your room because they store towels and other things in another small room next to it...

I spent four nights at his hostel, and it was was great. The location is central, so everyting is walking distace and clise to the Metro and trams and buses. The staff is also nice and very gelpful. This isn't party hostel, but thethe atmosphereatmosphere is great. I met a lot of cool people here.

• 17th Mar 2015

Breakfast was good, and the staff was spectacular. They answered any question I had and were more than willing to just socialize with the guests. The beds are comfortable and the atmosphere is good. The only bad things are the shower and the fact that it can be difficult to find.

The room as well as the bath room are spacious. It is really cheap to stay and they even include breakfast (cereal, bread, coffee and milk). Cool for budget traveller.

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Hong Kong

This Hostel is good value for money.the building we stayed was really beautiful architecture wise.. which is definitely a plus One thing thought the hostel is in separate buildings when we checked in the receptionist told us we we had to go to another building without a common area/ bar we could still use the conmen area of the main building that all cool but if your in to party hostels with a nice bar or something or living room where people chat then don't pick this one

Staff is very nice, good location but unfortunately bad facilities. You can't find other good options in town like wombats city hostel (same street). Great great city anyway!

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Cosy hostel with good facilities. Staff are helpful. The place is hard to find as only has one small sign on a random door. Hostel is at the top of a block of flats, with no lights on the staircase. Not bad.

Very nice hostel: we were well received. The rooms are clean, and the breakfast is included. I recommand!

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Morocco

Good value for our money!

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Austria

We stayed only one night and everything was good. The 6-beds room was very big and spacious, facilities in kitchen fine, breakfast ok.

• 9th Feb 2015

I stayed in this hostel just for a day and I must say that my stay was fairly comfortable. The host is welcoming and goes out of her way to help you.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4