Unity Traveller Hostel Reviews

Kiraly utca 60, III.15., Budapest, Hungary

Nice place with free breakfast ,good location and beautyful view.

• 17th Jul 2014

The location is good because close to the center and all amenities. But the hostel is rustic and not very good... The staff was nice. People were cool. I don't think I'm gonna come back here.

• 14th Jul 2014

Booked for one night, when seeing it we wanted to stay two nights. The lovely staff went out of their way in the morning to make sure our room for the second night was ready for us as soon as possible. Breakfast included so was very good value for money! Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.

Very very good place!We had an excellent time in budapest.Thanks for the staff!!!

• 13th Jul 2014

Good location, free breakfast and the staff was very helpful :)

• 12th Jul 2014

It was in a good location, walking distance from everything! The staff were very nice. The free breakfast was just cornflakes and bread so average. It wasn't an intensely social place if you were a solo traveller because larger groups seemed to stay there.

Nice Hostel

This is a really nice hostel, very good location and the staff is very kind and willing to help. Easy to meet people in the common area. My shower didn't have a full glass so it was wet all over the floor but that was the only bad thing. I could come back to this hostel, had a good time there.

Stayed in a lot of hostels as we are interrailing and this was definitely one of the best! Everywhere was very clean and the staff were super friendly and helpful! Also the place was very homely and cosy and really cheap compared to others which we paid double and were half as nice!

• 7th Jul 2014

This hostel is in a great location! Walking distance to tons of bars and resturants and shopping. Rooms and bathroom were very clean, we stayed in a private room and it was huge! Definatley worth the money, and I would stay here again no problem.

We had a great stay and would definitely recommend it to others! Friendly environment and excellent staff!

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Wales

The staff was really kind and helpfull. Wifi doesen't work that well though. Location is perfect for everything.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Denmark

I really did like this place, the receptionist are not only extremely helpful but also beautiful. This hostel is very homey, so if you can use a few days to catch up from your hangovers. This is the place to be. Great view of the Music academy; that was really nice to look at every morning.

This hostel is located in a really fun part of Budapest. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The hostel is on the 3rd floor of a residential building so it was more quiet than others I've stayed at. The rooms were very warm at night and the free breakfast was cereal and bread. I liked the location a lot but didn't love the facilities.

Located about 10 minutes from the metro stop and within walking distance of the main attractions, this hostel worked very well for us. We were treated very well even though we arrived at 11 pm. Very quiet and relaxing at night.

I would just probably add that an extra shower might be helpful. Two showers for everyone it's a bit tight.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Great hostel !! Loved every minute staying there!

Now I'm in love with budapest because of Unity staff :)

• 22nd Jun 2014

Great staff and best location, i love this place :)

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Hungary

I enjoyed my stay at unity hostel.recomended!!!

• 20th Jun 2014