Unity Traveller Hostel Reviews

Kiraly utca 60, III.15., Budapest, Hungary

The building of the hostel is is in poor conditions, there were no indications about the lights and I had to go upstairs using my cellphone light, didn't feel safe. It seems to be a nice hostel but the building conditions were not good.

Budapest is beautiful and it has so much to offer! Amazing hostel, very warm and homely atmosphere. Fantastic location, very friendly and helpful staff at the reception! I would highly recommend it.

The place has everything!Good breakfast,informative staff,excellent location,bar in the building :)

• 10th Jan 2015

There are two kinds of reviews about the place. One is, "Wow, it is awesome!". The other is, "It's awful, people are smoking in rooms, dirty", etc. In reality it's not a bad place at all. Location is the best in Budapest. Next to the nightlife, near Liszt academy, Andrassy, etc. Now they seem to solve the noise problem. The place was quiet. But everything there was kinda weary and old. The laundry cost 2600 Ft (~8.4 EUR) which is unacceptable. The staff's nice. The cleanliness is average.

Wish that the toilet and shower are a bit more private despite having to share. But the staff was helpful. Thank you!

Extraordinarily clean, perfect location and very friendly and helpful staff! I felt comfortable from the very beginning and will definitely be back!

The hostel was really familiar and quiet, all the staff was super friendly and the girl at the reception was burning hot omg so so sexy. The breakfast was alright, bread and spreads. Overall pretty good, reception girl made it better.

hostel located in a very strange building, but the atmosphere and all who work there do anything to improve your stay. Verry good people!

We had very unpleasant experience at first: the staff took us to another building, 5-10 minutes walking, apartment was gross (no reception, no common room, tiny kitchen with almost no equipment, everything very old), this apartment was definitely not in the pictures. After complaint they gave us room in the main hostel. In the main hostel we were pretty satisfied, except with breakfast: it was unlimited, but really very poor (worst choice and quality I have ever seen in hostels).

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Slovenia

Hostel was clean and comfortable, and the staff were really friendly and helpful. Good location for food, nightlife, and public transit, but a bit of a walk from most of the sights. I appreciate that basically everything you could need is included in the cost (towel, hairdryer, padlock for locker) though the free breakfast was just bread and cereal. Overall though it was an easy place to meet cool people and a great hostel for a solo traveler in Budapest for almost a week.

This was a nice place to stay. We had an individual room with four beds all to ourselves. The staff is friendly and breakfast of toast and cereal included.

• 24th Dec 2014

Extremely nice and helpful staff, location is central but to be honest it takes a bit more than 10 minutes to get the main attractions. Very clean and big bathroom and toilet!

Amazing hostel. Great location, great rooms, great people. Would highly recommend!

So warm, friendly hostel ! from the first time, they were very eager to help us, felt like home especially in the common room. they have a big and clean kitchen and bathromm was still nice, definitely recomended.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

I stayed for 11 nights. Budapest is great! And so is this hostel. Nicest staff in the world. Not a party hostel.

Great!!!!

Excellent location, my stay was great. Free breakfast of cereal, toast, coffee and tea - started at 8. Rooms were clean, but common areas were quiet, Since the ruin bars were close we walked out to try it. Staff was helpful, they helped me book my bus, Overall a great stay, with not too much fuss!

Cheap, friendly staff and very well located. Only complaints are the shower needed fixing and that a electricity plug and shelf for every bed would be good. Otherwise a great place to stay!

The Staff was nice and I really enjoyed the location, but apart from that there is nothing special about this place. The breakfast was terrible and the toilets ran out of toilet paper. I had a good time just because of the people who stayed with me and not because of the hostel. Although I should say their rooms are spacious. Still a lot could and should be improved.

We loved our stay!! The hands-off approach of the hostel fit very well with us as veteran travellers :)

• 27th Nov 2014