Unity Traveller Hostel Reviews

Kiraly utca 60, III.15., Budapest, Hungary

A bit small, but the staff makes up for it.

Would highly recommend this hostel the staff were really helpful and welcoming I had a great time here and would deffinately go back!!

Everything was fine, staff lovely and helpful, location great. Downside was only one toilet which was with shower, so not convenient and Luke warm water

The bed didn't seem very clean, and the room smelled like smoke. We stayed in a "6 bedroom" that was a room with six beds connected to another large room. We had to go through the larger room to get to ours and to get out to go to the bathroom. We should have just stayed in the bigger room for cheaper since we were basically sharing a room with them anyway.

very good hostel! great common room for everyone to meet eachother within. Has all kitchen facilities, and great for solo travellers. Location was perfect, one minute walk to nearest tram, which was then one stop to the first metro. Staff were very friendly and easy to chat with. Will definitely be coming back!!!

Unity Hostel is in a great location, the staff are great and will help you with anything. Great atmosphere, clean bedrooms and bathroom, good breakfast and great kitchen facilities. Definitely recommend this hostel!

• 29th May 2014

My favourite hostel! Great location, every staff member is ready and willing to help you find anything you need, and has a great knowledge base of the city. Gas stoves, fridge, plenty of room, many showers, and a rooftop terrace with a wonderful view are just a few of the great things about this Hostel. Excellent atmosphere, it's easy to find great companions and with it's central location you're sure to find a good night out any time you desire. Breakfast is plentiful and included!

In the middle of a great neighbourhood! very friendly and helpful staff. they will sell you tickets to the baths and book an airport shuttle for you. very cozy and welcoming place.

Actually, we stayed our first night at the same hostel but in a 6 people mixed dorm. later, we had 2 nights in a private room but it was in another building which is close to the main building but lacks the atmosphere. The place was good and clean but we prefer to stay in the first building, still.

The Hostel is in the 3 floor of a very old and creepy building. Is like a house where they put kind of a hostel. The girls in the reception were nice, but the hostel, the cleaning, the breakfast, that was all not very good.

Stayed there twice. It's spacious and the staff are friendly. It's nice and quiet too, though in a hip part of town.

The Unity Traveller Hostel is located in the hearth of BUdapest, on the most amazing cities I've ever been. The main Hostel is great: lovely common room, terrace, breakfast... However they have a second building where I was staying. They don't look after this second flat, for me it was dirty (specially the bathroom) and they didn't hurry that much when the toilet paper and the coffee was runnig out. To be fair, if I had been in the main hostel, my review would have been different

The staff here were the best. Really friendly and genuinely cared about every individual.

Very helpful and nice staff!

The receptionist the very first night was a nightmare to deal with. She was very rude and snappy. The location wasn't great, they actually have two buildings a bit of a walk away from each other. And also a bit of a walk to any touristy sights. Someone replaced the sugar with salt so our cereal was salty.

Hostel was very comfortable and in an excellent location.

Overall, I would not stay here again. First, the hostel is like a factory: so big. Also, They have a policy of quiet hours at 10 PM, but I was awakened at 3 AM - multiple times- by groups of screaming high-school/college tourists. Not a single staffer ever came upstairs to the 2nd floor (they were on the first floor) to ask them to quiet down. On a positive note, great location! Loved the city but enjoyed other hostels way, way more.

Unity hostel was ok. Not my favorite place I've ever stayed, but it was a place to sleep. We had the 6-bed basic room, which was big and comfortable. But the stove didn't work and one of the showers didn't work, and I can't say that I felt exactly safe going in and out of the hostel, especially when the sun went down.

We really enjoyed our stay at the Unity Hostel, the staff were brilliant. All of them were helpful, understanding and willing to go above and beyond to help us out in any way that they could. Thank you!

• 11th Apr 2014

Unity is a great place to stay. Very secure, great staff, brand new showers, free breakfast included. And a good night sleep is for sure.

• 8th Apr 2014