Unity Traveller Hostel Reviews

Kiraly utca 60, III.15., Budapest, Hungary

Extraordinarily clean, perfect location and very friendly and helpful staff! I felt comfortable from the very beginning and will definitely be back!

Hi, thank you for the kind words! You are always welcome in Unity Hostel! : ) The Unity Staff

The hostel was really familiar and quiet, all the staff was super friendly and the girl at the reception was burning hot omg so so sexy. The breakfast was alright, bread and spreads. Overall pretty good, reception girl made it better.

Hey, thanks man! Hope you liked the city too! See you! The Unity Team

hostel located in a very strange building, but the atmosphere and all who work there do anything to improve your stay. Verry good people!

Thank you, it was nice to have you here! Best wishes from the Unity Staff : )

We had very unpleasant experience at first: the staff took us to another building, 5-10 minutes walking, apartment was gross (no reception, no common room, tiny kitchen with almost no equipment, everything very old), this apartment was definitely not in the pictures. After complaint they gave us room in the main hostel. In the main hostel we were pretty satisfied, except with breakfast: it was unlimited, but really very poor (worst choice and quality I have ever seen in hostels).

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Slovenia

Hostel was clean and comfortable, and the staff were really friendly and helpful. Good location for food, nightlife, and public transit, but a bit of a walk from most of the sights. I appreciate that basically everything you could need is included in the cost (towel, hairdryer, padlock for locker) though the free breakfast was just bread and cereal. Overall though it was an easy place to meet cool people and a great hostel for a solo traveler in Budapest for almost a week.

Hello, thank you! It's good to hear you've had a good time with us! Take care, The Unity Staff

This was a nice place to stay. We had an individual room with four beds all to ourselves. The staff is friendly and breakfast of toast and cereal included.

• 24th Dec 2014

Hi, good to hear from you! Thanks for the nice comments : ) All the best, The Unity Team

Extremely nice and helpful staff, location is central but to be honest it takes a bit more than 10 minutes to get the main attractions. Very clean and big bathroom and toilet!

Hi, thank you! We are located a few minutes walking from the main square of Budapest, in the most lively district, so our location could not really be any better : ) We'd love to host you here another time! Best, The Unity Crew

Amazing hostel. Great location, great rooms, great people. Would highly recommend!

Hey, thanks a lot for these kind words!! : ) It was a pleasure to have you here, hope to see you soon! The Unity Staff

So warm, friendly hostel ! from the first time, they were very eager to help us, felt like home especially in the common room. they have a big and clean kitchen and bathromm was still nice, definitely recomended.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

I stayed for 11 nights. Budapest is great! And so is this hostel. Nicest staff in the world. Not a party hostel.

Great!!!!

Excellent location, my stay was great. Free breakfast of cereal, toast, coffee and tea - started at 8. Rooms were clean, but common areas were quiet, Since the ruin bars were close we walked out to try it. Staff was helpful, they helped me book my bus, Overall a great stay, with not too much fuss!

Cheap, friendly staff and very well located. Only complaints are the shower needed fixing and that a electricity plug and shelf for every bed would be good. Otherwise a great place to stay!

The Staff was nice and I really enjoyed the location, but apart from that there is nothing special about this place. The breakfast was terrible and the toilets ran out of toilet paper. I had a good time just because of the people who stayed with me and not because of the hostel. Although I should say their rooms are spacious. Still a lot could and should be improved.

We loved our stay!! The hands-off approach of the hostel fit very well with us as veteran travellers :)

• 27th Nov 2014

Really incredible environment with great rooms and a cozy lobby. Very nice staff. Great location in the center of everything, but felt very safe. They recommended us a lot of perfect restaurants. Would definitely go back there!

This place rocks!!!!!!! Amazing staff, super cheap, the best location in the whole city, comfy beds, literally just fantastic.

Unity hostel is great I ended up booking a three night stay last minute and it was super cheap the location is perfect it's walking distance from all the main attractions and bars. This hostel is super clean which is nice and its laid back. I met some really great people here and will definitely return to this hostel.

• 27th Nov 2014

Some two guys got robed during my stay and that really freaked me out.

This place is the perfect place to hanging around in Budapest! I've been staying in many hostels and I really love that one, don't miss it!