University of Bath

9.0
Superb 243 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
4th Aug 2017

a good clean place to stay. Comfortable and easy to get to and from City centre by bus.

• England, Couple, 41+
21st Jul 2017

This was my first time using University rooms and I was very pleasantly surprised. Staff were very helpful and the food was excellent. My one concern was only one wc and one shower between 8 rooms. Fortunately over the weekend only 3 rooms were occupied and perhaps that is the university's policy, which I would hope would be the case. If all rooms occupied facilities would not have been nearly enough. Would visit again.

• England, Female, 41+
21st Jul 2017

Loved the location it was the second time this week I stayed for two nights each time. Great buffet breakfast included and there's a kitchen adjacent to the room so there's the opportunity to have free hot drinks plus a full kitchen to use. Also a great reasonably priced restaurant where there's delicious food served. And quick bus into town and station. I really felt at home and very safe walking to my room. I slept so well it's so peaceful.