Fabulous 231 Total Reviews
Fabulous 231 Total Reviews
University of Bath Located at Claverton Down, Bath, Bath.
England
Bath BA2 7PD Claverton Down, Bath
83% 231
51.3804061 -2.3301744
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 41+
27th Jun 2016

Excellent stay - most impressed. The room was spotlessly clean and ultra-modern in its design. Check in team were helpful and food at the Lime Tree cafe was very good value. I will now look at using this for other team members when we have meet up together in Bath.

• Australia, Female, 41+
21st Mar 2016

My only disappointment really was there was no means to cook and no cutlery or crockery. Apart from the bed, there was nowhere to sit in my room. I retrieved a chair from the kitchen and asked in the cafeteria if I could borrow a plate and knife and fork. There was a mirowave. I was able to purchase food from the campus supermarket and comprimised with my limited means. Apart from badly stained carpet in my room, it was clean and fresh. Apparently the carpet is to be replaced in the summer brea