University of Bath

8.8
Fabulous 239 Total Reviews

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016

I stayed in the university of Bath for 2 nights with my bf. I have to say that I'm not a hostel type of person, so my friend payed the cheaper rate and I payed a bit higher rate and the difference was abysmal. The room I got was right next to the east accommodation center (reception). My room was very clean with new furniture, amazing showers, & great wifi. My friends was an old hostel looking room with old bed sheets, unpainted walls and shared not always clean bathroom. Choose wisely and pay+