University of Bath Reviews

Claverton Down, Bath, Bath, England

The apartments needed to be sign posted better as I found it difficult to locate.

The information provided in the booking email by the University was entirely wrong. The name of the Accommodation office provided doesn't exist and we were unsure which of the two offices signposted on the campus to go to. The signs were few and very confusing. My friend got a room which was already occupied! The mattress was really uncomfortable and there was a lot of noise during the night made worse by a very echoy building. I've stayed in much better hostels for less money.

The sound of the doors opening and closing in the dorm was very loud. The doors make a loud clacking sound when closing and the hinges squeal. It took the staff at the check-in desk a long time to find my registration info. The breakfast was of average quality.

• 29th Jun 2014

The doors were very noisy, the matrass were absolutely uncomfortable, I hadn't sleep for 3 nights...

• 28th Jun 2014