Unplugged Hostel Pocitos Reviews

Luis de la Torre 930, Montevideo, Uruguay

Cool stuff, free mate, good people.. Will be back in 2 days

• 11th Nov 2015
  • Turkey

Very nice and relaxed hostel. Great for backpackers!

I had a great time!

In general we enjoyed our stay of three nights well! The people in the hostel were all really nice, and we felt welcomed! However, some things could be improved even further.The breakfast, for example, seemed to be quite small when considering the amount of people staying in the hostel; if you went to eat after 9am, a lot of the food was already gone. Also, some of the bathrooms could have been a bit more clean, as for example the soaps that they offered seemed to be really dirty and dusty.

Good hostel if you want to party all night... Some staff very helpful others a little lazy. General cleanliness leaves a lot to be desired

Good place, staff are awesome. Cesar cooks a good BBQ if you're lucky enough! Breakfast is basic. Showers are warm and the wifi is good. Leant us some bankers for are round trip up the east coast!

Very cool chill atmosphere. Less than stellar breakfast and showers.

Unplugged Hostel was one of the greatest places I've stayed, and that is also agreed by the people who I am travelling with. The vibe is incredible and the staff were really helpful in all circumstances. If your going to Montevideo, then you should go to Unplugged Hostel.

• 25th Aug 2015
  • Wales

I didn't see any housekeeper clean my room during my entire stay in the hostel. Doors make noises. Restroom water heater works fine.