Unplugged Hostel Pocitos Reviews

Luis de la Torre 930, Montevideo, Uruguay

the best hostel! grateful to all staff

Most disappointing was that there was no tv and kitchen had no microwave. breakfast was poor but the ambient was very nice and the staff very cooperative.

• 20th Jun 2014

Diego, Thanks for your comments. Answering to them, we inform you that we have 3 cable TVs (reception, living-room, bar), and also 2 microwaves in the kitchen. We are surprised that you didn't notice any of them. Thanks again, and we are glad that the staff made you feel comfortable during your stay. Kind regards.

Rooms and amenities are adequate but the best thing about the hostel was how accommodating the staff were. Although I didn't speak any Spanish everyone made me feel welcomed, I had a great time there.

• 13th Jun 2014

A few basic maintenance jobs on the facilities and rooms could go along way to improving the overall experience. But otherwise helpful staff and good location

Thanks for your comments! Sadly, during your stay at the hostel we were reforming the facilities and rooms, so we try our best to keep the hostel running normally. We are working on this in order to give a better service, which is our main goal. We are trully sorry that your experience here wasn't the best. Kind regards

The hostel was friendly and relaxed. I came with an eye infection and the staff could not have been any more helpful in helping me get medical attention, helping me with translation, letting me phone my insurance company and taking me to the hospital clinic. Very friendly place.

The staff are excellent above all!!! Would go back there for sure!

we stayed a night due to stop over on the way to buenos aires. the homepage is more appealing than the hostel itself. I would not like to stay there for longer.the facilities are in a poor condition and the beds are very old and not comfy. but the staff was friendly and helpful.

• 22nd Apr 2014

The higher points of this hostel is for sure the staff, who I can't thank enough for all the support. And also the location, it's a real good focal point. Certainly, facilities, better lockers and cleanliness of the bedrooms could be better. However, I would certainly recomend this hostel.

Had a good stay there, good location to go to the beach etc. Very friendly and helpful staff, very good breakfast.

Great staff, super friendly and willing to help with anything you need. Breakfast provided and sheets etc. In Pocitos so v central to go to beach. Great hostel!

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • Scotland

Very nice hostel, well located and it is near to the Rambla, safe, clean. The staff guys are friendly and helpful. I'm considering going back there again.

• 15th Feb 2014

This place offered a great experience while staying in Montevideo. Wonderful staff, the owners Flor and her brother are super nice as well. They are all more than willing to help with any needs or problems. Always a good time every night I was there. It's walking distance to the beach also! Extremely glad I stayed here.

The hostel is small but very friendly. The staff are great! If you want a place to know people and very near the sea, this is the place. Pocitos is an amazing neighborhood! Is far from the center of the city but there are a lot of buses, so it is easy to go. And in Pocitos there are a lot of things to do.

Great hostel, probably among the best ones i've stayed at in South America. Awesome staff, nice rooms and a nice bar where most of the people used to drink and celebrate. Also they offer free drinking water. The only "problem" was the kitchen - too small, but since everyone in the hostel respect each other, that wasnt a big problem at all.