Unplugged Hostel Pocitos Reviews

Luis de la Torre 930, Montevideo, Uruguay

Literally the worst shower I have ever had in a hostel. Everything else about the hostel is great. But surely you can put in a showerhead instead of leaving me to use the hand held shower. Flor that works there is stunning though and very helpful.

The Location depends of your travel purposes. If you want to stay close to the beach then it is perfect, however it wasn't my case. It is winter and I wanted to stay in a place I could manage to do things by walk. I've made reservations for 7days but when I've realised that I only stayed a night. The hostel is also at the same neighbohood of the street with night options. It is a family neighbohood so that's the only things you can do there. Horrible bathroom and breakfast. Bad cleaning.

Unplugged Hostel has an incredible staff to start. Most generally, the hostel staff everywhere are understanding and kind, but it's actually difficult to find people who are as amazing as they are in Unplugged. It's a place where you can have a very good time without worrying about anything. The breakfast could be richer, but it depends on the breakfast culture I guess, haha. Definitely recommended!

The crew was fantastic. The place is amazing, very cozy, near the ramblas and parque rodó. Will return, definitely.

• 26th Jul 2014

the best hostel! grateful to all staff