Unplugged Hostel Punta del Diablo Reviews

Calle n�9, Esquina 10, Punta del Diablo, Uruguay

Very fun place to stay at!

A hostel like none other where within minutes of arrival we felt completely at home. Great atmosphere made by the amazing staff with their boundless energy. Thank you Sam, Nacho, Santi and Gero for a great holiday!

Great staff, perfect music, everything very familiar Everybody wants to stay longer, than he planned.... A little bit Punkrock!

• 14th Feb 2014

A lot of people from different countries, the staff is really cool , and Sam is the best dancer in town

Great atmosphere, staff so friendly and make it an enjoyable stay, great for meeting people

great location, great staff, quite basic rooms though

This had really good ratings and frankly I'm not sure how don't get me wrong this is not terrible it's just distinctly average. The room I was in was small and if you want to open the window everyone can see in so you feel a bit trapped! All in all not bad but nothing to rave about

Spend 4 nights with a friend and had a great time! Nice simple hostel but with all the facilities you need and always clean. So perfect for a beach town like Punta del Diablo. Breakfast and beds are good, but the staff is great. Really friendly, helpfull and a lot of fun. They took us (and half the hostel who were up for it) drinking, dancing and in return we showed them how to play football. Thanks a lot guys! (No doubt, will stay here again!)

The hostel its great!!! The staff very helpful every night makingf food on the grill and going out with us to the bars!!! I really recommend this hostel!

• 19th Jan 2014
  • Uruguay

I absolutely fell in love with Punta del Diablo because of my experience at Unplugged. The people that work at the hostel are amazingly friendly and complete down to earth people. I stayed for less than a week, but I felt that I had made lifelong connections. The daily dinners are delicious and a perfect way to socialize and meet others, especially as a solo traveler. I cannot wait to return because this place truly has a piece of my heart. Muchas gracias por todo y hasta luego.

The hostel is great, staffs are really helpful. Couden´t enjoy more.

Thanks to you for the great vibe!

You guys have managed to get everything right at this hostel! I was so impressed by the atmosphere, the friendly and generous staff, the sweet hammocks and Punta del Diablo in general. I could have stayed the whole summer there. In fact when I finish studying I'm coming straight back to apply for a job with you haha. Cheers for a great time

Great hostel with nice staff and good atmosphere. Free breakfast and internet.

Hi ! Thanks for the comment! we hope to see you again!

Great hostel and really friendly staff. Pizzas and barbecues here were the best ones in Uruguay.

• 17th Dec 2013
  • Argentina

Thanks , hope to see you back soon!

Excellent location, staff is great and Nacho's bbq is the best!!! See you next time guys!

• 16th Dec 2013
  • Uruguay

Thanks for the comment Ale! best regards!

View all Punta del Diablo Hostels