Unreal Hostel Reviews

Rua Pedro Nunes, 10, Lisbon, Portugal

No atmosphere whatsoever. Close to the metro but not walking distance to any bars or restaurants. No lockers in the room. Friendly staff and free breakfast.

Clean, roomy hostel. We stayed in a 4 bed private ensuite. Breakfast and kitchen were great. A good 25 minute walk to the centre though. When checking in, the lady had no change for us and made it difficult. She also had no knowledge of walking tours in the city, only suggesting the big red bus.

Unreal hostel was a nice place. Wasn't that close to the city centre but was ok. When I was there, there were a heap of school kids staying at the hostel which was kind of annoying, they were loud and I felt kind of awkward drinking a beer after a long day when there were a bunch of kids trying to talk to me. Other than that, the rooms were clean and the staff were quite friendly.

The staff was completely clueless of what they were doing. There is no place to hang clothes in the showers. There was only one plug in the bedroom. And you have to pay 5€ as deposity for towel, another 5€ for the keys and another for the locker keys. 15€ as total deposit is ridiculous. Also when I got there the staff asked me how much was I to pay(???) and then they had no room keys for me, even suggesting for me to go to another room. Also, their lack of sympathy is shocking.

Good hostel. Good value for money.