Unreal Hostel Reviews

Rua Pedro Nunes, 10, Lisbon, Portugal

No atmosphere whatsoever. Close to the metro but not walking distance to any bars or restaurants. No lockers in the room. Friendly staff and free breakfast.

The staff was completely clueless of what they were doing. There is no place to hang clothes in the showers. There was only one plug in the bedroom. And you have to pay 5€ as deposity for towel, another 5€ for the keys and another for the locker keys. 15€ as total deposit is ridiculous. Also when I got there the staff asked me how much was I to pay(???) and then they had no room keys for me, even suggesting for me to go to another room. Also, their lack of sympathy is shocking.

Good hostel. Good value for money.