Uppsala City Hostel

7.5
Very Good 152 Total Reviews

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
5th Aug 2017

Closer to hotel than hostel, exceptionally clean, staff was helpful, bathrooms were wonderful, beds comfortable. Some strange people were staying here, not exactly a youthful crowd

• Australia, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2017
4.9

We stayed here two days ago and where confronted with a strange character in our rooms . Upon talking to the owner, we were advised that it was not his responsibility of who was in our rooms . It looked like the older male had been living there for sometime and was very off putting to guests . I've travelled the world and this is by far the worst hostel to stay at . No common rooms and staff are quite rude . Airbnb would be a must opposed to this place .

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
15th Jun 2017
7.7

Convenient location and nice clean rooms. The way there leads through a shabby staircase and corridor and past a slightly strict receptionist. But once you get to the hotel-Style room (we had a twin room) and spacious kitchen, you will like it.

14th Jun 2017

By far the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in. Quiet, none of that party nonsense! So perfect if you want to tour the university. I also really appreciate the female only room as this was hard to find in Sweden. The men working at the reception were very kind and helpful. There is a kitchen and laundry room also. The hostel is in a great location and walking distance to everything in Uppsala. I will definitely be back, thanks!

8th Apr 2017
7.4

Nice and clean hostal. Not for travellers, no atmosphere, only elder men and some families hanging around. I didn't read the hostels description before booking so I was surprised that I had to pay extra for renting the bedsheets, I mean who carries their bedsheets around?

31st Mar 2017
7.7

Very quiet, clean hostel. The kitchen is decently equipped.. though not really enough space for two to cook at once. The rooms are fine, the common room is good with lots of comfy chairs, and the bathrooms are very good. No atmosphere whatsoever though - everyone I met was there for work, no other travellers.