Uppsala Vandrarhem/ Kvarntorget STF/IYHF Reviews

Kvarntorgsgatan 3, Uppsala, Sweden

It was my first time in such place (I mean Vandrarhem in Sweden), and I was completely satisfied with all facilities and the atmosphere there. I would like to recommend this place with pleasure. And I hope I will come back.

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Poland

The only thing I have to critisise is the shower in our six bed-room: It's just a few centimeters deep - and so it is dangerous that the water will fill the whole bathroom floor. But with the time I've chosen the showers which are for all (roughly at the middle of the corridor). And these are ok! :-)

• 3rd Nov 2014

The dorm was really ok. Bathrooms and kitchen quite dirty in the evening when i used them...Saw them being cleaned both mornings, but i think they would need a more through cleaning (maybe after a busy summer?). But otherwise a perfect low-cost stay place and nice staff.

• 12th Sep 2014