Urban Garden Hostel Reviews

Rua Camilo Castelo Branco n 2C, Lisbon, Portugal

Lovely lovely lovely!!! Staff = fab Rooms = huge & comfy Bathrooms = brand new & stunning Breakfast = pancakes! Enough said!

Clean and nice hostel. Staff very friendly, the only problem was I had to change my room because they made an error with the booking (and they asked me a second time to able a group to stay together, but I refused this time), but I had an extre free beer for that. Optional dinner together for 3 euros usually, more for special events (ex : 10 euros with free frink, barbecue...)

Very nice hostel! Good people, good beds, good atmosphere, definitely recommends! The only thing is the lack of space in the fridges... An AC would be great too but I know that's on the way!

Best hostel i have stayed in! The staff was warm and welcoming right away. They make you feel like family. Such a warm and fun atmosphere. The queen sized bunk beds were great. The family dinners and free pancake breakfast was wonderful. Only negative was that the AC and fans were not the best. if you are going to Lisbon, this is the place to stay!!!

Great place. 4 bed dorm had plenty of space. The family dinner was a good value and super convenient Friday night. Above average kitchen.

Awesome place! The hostel itself is not quite ready yet, but if you're looking for a place to have fun, meet nice people and have delicious pancakes for breakfast this is your hostel. :)

Easy walk from the Metro, about a 20-30 minute walk from downtown. Excellent internet connection. Good breakfast. Amazing hot and pressured showers. I book a 8 bed dorm which turned out to be a 4 bed dorm and everyone had a double bed (bunks) it was awesome. My room was warm during the late afternoon as air conditioner didn't work due to lost control, but at night it was fine and the hostel provided a fan instead.

Best hostel ever, awesome staff, will is the coolest manager ever❤️❤️❤️, me mike and mr. Smith really enjoyed our stay, göigöi

really the best hostel we stayed in Europe! great staff and loved the pancake breakfast and family dinners. one small thing: a power outlet for the upper bunk bed would be more convenient =)

Really nice hostel. Amazing staff. But my room was on the street, it was really Noisy.

The street next to the room is loud

We had a great time in Lisbon and at Urban Garden Hostel. Great staff and chilled out vibe. Thanks for having us guys!

good facilities, nice staff. A bit noisy though

Best hostel I've stayed in anywhere in the world. Amazing staff who are incredible helpful and always up for going out, and really good facilities. I read on a few reviews that the bathrooms aren't great but they must have been renovated since, they're the nicest I've seen in a hostel. Free pancake breakfasts were great as well. The lounge is a good place for meeting new people, and the various daily activities help in that regard too. Cheers guys, I'll definitely be back!

We had such a brilliant time. Staff are the most friendly and always around to help you out or take you out

Need air conditioning!!

I really liked the queen size bunk beds, the only thing missing is more toilets/showers. I would stay here again.

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Hungary

Urban Garden was one of my favourite hostels I stayed in in Europe. Amazing atmosphere, easy to meet people and staff were fantastic. Breakfast was great, all you can eat pancakes and there was family dinner at night for €3. From beer pong to flip cup and card games, I had such a fun time. Also staff brought a group of us from the hostel out on a pub crawl,which was great. Beds are also awesome,big and extremely comfortable. Would definitely stay again.

The Urban Garden was amazing! As this was our first hostel experience, we could not have asked for any more! From the moment we got there the staff were more than welcoming and made us feel straight at home. All the facilities were great, good kitchen and clean dorm and bathrooms! Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed for two nights. Excellent experiences. Staffs are very friendly. Planning to stay next time also.

• 15th Jun 2015