Urban Garden Hostel Reviews

Rua Camilo Castelo Branco n 2C, Lisbon, Portugal

Really nice hostel, Going to come Back next week

• 2nd Mar 2015

excellent staff! excellent bed! excellent breakfast!! almost perfect ! can't wait to see the newly renovated Urban Garden Hostel!

Amazing hostel. Most friendly staff ever, very helpful, very kind, helping you with anything you want. Only the lockers could be a little bit safer in my opinion. Amazingly good value for money. Best cheap hostel in town. 100% sure

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Belgium

Great place to stay, wonderful staff, wonderful experience. They have free pancake breakfast which was fabulous, cooked to order. Thanks for the great stay ;)

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

I had an amazing experience at Urban Garden Hostel. I felt at home with their cozy staff! Furthermore, they have free pancakes for breakfast and a very funny family dinner!! I recommend it for sure!

• 19th Feb 2015

This place is a hidden gem...they are clearly undergoing some construction but you can tell they are making everything new. Had free dinners the week I was there, also welcomed me with a free beer. The staff was excellent, always helpful, always available. I will certainly stay again my next time in Lisbon

• 18th Feb 2015

maybe the weather is not usual but the temperature in the hostel is too cold. staff are helpful, she gave us her own heater so our room is warm but it so hard for me to enjoy with other people in common area , too cold. but i really appreciate all staff :) thank you to make our trip and make us nice pancake :)

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

Fantastic staff, atmosphere, I can't stay away. Keep finding reasons to return to lisbon. Ha! Defiantly a party. Defiantly would recommend!

Lots of options for things to do- postings about pub crawls, city tours, markets, and how to get to other key sites like Sintra and Belem! Pancake breakfast couldn´t be beat :)

• 7th Nov 2014

Extremely friendly staff and an awesome common room, this is the best thing. Highy recommended.

This was a nice hostel. Friendly staff and nice vibe. The bathroom set up is really weird. Why would anyone ever need two toilets in one tiny room. I do not know. Overall nice though as I was a single traveller and managed to meet lits of people.

Had a great time at this hostel. Staff was super friendly and easy going and the atmosphere made it easy to interact with others and make new friends. Bathrooms could have been a bit cleaner but I still had a wonderful stay.

Highly recommended!

It's a great place with a wondeful staff, i liked so much this place!

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Best beds I've slept in, bathrooms cramped but the staff are brilliant and the walking tour with Kate was absolutely fantastic! Definitely a highlight of my trip and one of the best free walking tours I've ever done.

great staff, super helpful, really create family vibe in the place. free breakfast and cheap community dinners a plus. good location, good vibes, clean, and BIG BEDS!! awesome for those o us who have been traveling so long I forgot anything but a twin existed. Cool place!

Urban Garden Hostel is the best hostel we have ever stayed at! Our time in Lisbon wouldn't have been the same with out the staff working here. They were very welcoming and friendly, which resulted in a good night out with them. The chilled atmosphere made for a very enjoyable holiday here. Its a good place to either relax at or party at. The double bunk beds are ideal. Max, Italo and Will are top dogs! Love the kiwis, Lauren & Henny.

Wonderful hostel, only bad point was the bathroom and toilet facility. Not enough for the amount of people!

Very cool place with a great vibe. The staff are all really friendly and helpful! The bed was also really comfortable and pancakes for breakfast were really good. Only thing that could be improved would be better showers!

Love this place. Can't stay away. It's my third time back in a month!

« first « Prev 1 2 3