Superb 1,274 Total Reviews
Superb 1,274 Total Reviews
Urban Garden Hostel Located at Rua Camilo Castelo Branco n 2C, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon Rua Camilo Castelo Branco n 2C
91% 1274
38.7244252 -9.1469979
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
21st Jun 2016

Great hostel! Fun atmosphere to hang out in, all the facilities you need to make your stay great. The staff were fun to hang out with and helped us get ready for the pub crawl which was fun. Great value for money as well! 100% would recommend!

17th Jun 2016
7.4

Disorganized and very understaffed (one person was making pancakes for everyone, and was also supposed to be checking people in and out), felt a bit like summer camp and impersonal. On the plus side, the bathrooms were very nice and clean, and the trip from the metro is easy.

Thanks for the feedback. We only have 1 staff member making pancakes before 10am, when our second and third team members arrive for checking guests out. Patience is a virtue, not everyone gets it at the same time in life. An impersonal summer camp? Never went to that summer camp, I was always good friends with people at my summer camps. We apologize for your poor experience with us, but this review makes about as much sense as Donald Trump running for POTUS.

17th Jun 2016
7.7

Staff and operations seemed a little disorganized, lockers in the room were broken and there is no luggage storage.

We are sorry about the confusion with your laundry. We are waiting on lockers for some of our newer dorms.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Jun 2016

My friend and I had amazing stay at Urban Garden! They create a great atmosphere that makes it easy to meet new people. The community dinners and the bar crawl were great! Mitch and Will were both super helpful with our stay and giving us advice of what to do in Lisbon. Would highly recommend.

• France, Male, 18-24
13th Jun 2016

Urban Garden was awesome! 100% recommend staying here! The rooms were clean, the bathrooms impecable and the staff is just the friendliest people I have ever met. This was the first time I was traveling by myself and I have to say I did not feel alone even for a second while staying here. People are super friendly and there is just this family vibe that is so nice! On top of that you have the free pancake breakfast that is awesome and the family dinners. Stay here you wont regret it!

11th Jun 2016

This is one of my favorite hostels, and speaking from many good hostel experiences, this one stood out enough for me to want to write a review. The staff are amazing and the atmosphere made me instantly feel like I was at home. I genuinely teared up when they let me crash on their couch and join their free breakfast after a terrible experience with an overnight bus! If I ever return to Lisbon, without a doubt I will stay there again.

• nicoles926905
  • Germany, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

It's a nice Hostel and the Staff is awesome and you don't should miss the beer pong play at the evenings:)

9th Jun 2016

A bit of a walk to downtown. However, the area is very safe. Hostel can be loud at night.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
8th Jun 2016

Great hostel with really nice and helpful staff. The tour on arrival makes you feel at home as well as the family dinners. Rooms are nice and place is clean - lots of bathrooms and showers available. I stayed in a deluxe female dorm and the beds were double size! Also, the pancake breakfast was great! Would definitely come back :)

6th Jun 2016
8.0

Very good hostel, the only downsides are that the dorms get extremely hot during the night and the aircon doesn't work (At least not when I was there). Also a bit noisy at times