Urban Garden Hostel Reviews

Rua Camilo Castelo Branco n 2C, Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel I've ever stayed at, hands down.

• 25th Mar 2015

The hostel is very clean, especially the showers, the pancake breakfast was excellent, and the staff worked hard to make sure everyone had a great time. The owner was there to make sure things were running smoothly, and there were many events to partake in. It is a great place if you wish to meet fellow backpackers as well.

• 22nd Mar 2015

DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND STAY HERE!!! A free beer upon arrival, a double bed to yourself, large rooms, hot showers and FREE PANCAKE BREAKFAST every morning!! I loved my stay here so much I stayed for another 3 nights. The staff are friendly and always around to help and have a chat. They do dinners, drinking games, movie nights and so much more. You will not regret your stay. I will definitely stay here again when returning to Lisbon :D

YOU'LL LOVE THIS PLACE! It is an amazing hostel! Upon arrival I already felt it was different than any other hostel I've been too. There is a certain energy in this hostel which makes you feel at home straight away. The staff is superb and turned into friends really fast! Beds are huge, location great and the Urban Garden family is one to never forget. The tip based tour by Kate was amazing! She is super knowledgable and great spirit to be around! She is the best!!

• 19th Mar 2015

Double beds! Community dinners! Awesome people! Great location! What more can I sayou about his hostel? It's the only place that we have put off plans and extended our stay at. The community dinners are the best idea ever, because not only is it free and delicious food, but it also allows you to sit down and meet the other guests and the hosts of the hostel. I wish every hostel was like this. We will come back.

• 19th Mar 2015

The atmosphere makes the hostel you are in and these guys have made it an art form, I've never felt more welcomed and at home. I would recommend this to anyone traveling to Lisbon. Our trip was made special becuase of the genuine people here. Special thanks to the tour guide associated with this place, Kate. no one else will show you the city like her and then drunkenly sing bohemian rhapsody on the way back to the hostel. I love her!!

• 18th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 41+

The best hostel experience that we've had ever! Great location, fun atmosphere, and really helpful and friendly staff! The breakfast pancakes are godly. The all-you-can-eat-and-drink deals were fantastic as well!

I had such a good time and most of the staff was supper helpfull and really nice. I love the atmosphere and the double beds are so cool. Definetly the best hostel I've ever stayed in!!

• 11th Mar 2015

The best place where i have ever been. I can't imagine what may be better for single traveler. There you feel like at home, where stuff, like good friends, always wait you and will open the door. Family dinner very simple - like pasta with vegetables, but always it was enough. I'll miss for this pancakes and nice morning talking, for holidays at Urban Garden Hostel, and for this time, what i spend here. And will come back again and again!

Only stayed one night but felt at gown straight away. Staff are lovely. The bunks were double beds.... A real luxury for travellers. Bathrooms are quite basic. Free breakfast is a win. Good security as staff had to let you in at the gate so they monitor everyday who is coming in. They are doing some renovations but I think it will be even better in the summer. Highly recommend.

Love the new facilities

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

Lovely hostel with super nice staff and nice location ! Totally recommendable for lonely travelers and also groups. Feels like home ;)

• 9th Mar 2015
  • lukey
  • Austria

Incredible place. Amazing atmosphere. Great people. Beautiful spot. Wonderful facilities. A great place to call home for however long Lisbon keeps you. Obrigado. Cheers. Peace

This has a very friendly atmosphere and they are extremely accommodating. I would highly recommend this hostel

• 6th Mar 2015

Loved The new bathrooms

Highly recommend!!!!!

Great hostel to stay in. Very friendly atmosphere, nice people.

Really nice hostel, Going to come Back next week

excellent staff! excellent bed! excellent breakfast!! almost perfect ! can't wait to see the newly renovated Urban Garden Hostel!

Thanks you guys so much for a wonderful stay! The staff definitely makes it an extraordinary experience. There more then just friendly, there good good people! I might consider coming back here! Have a wonderful time in lisbon guys! Aalt

• 26th Feb 2015