Urban Garden Hostel

9.0
Superb 1649 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 31-40
19th Apr 2017

Nice stay, wonderful staff who made the Hostel very friendly and created a very open and relaxed atmosphere! Bathrooms are amazing!

16th Apr 2017

Amazing. Staff are wonderful, staff & other guests are very friendly & social. The nightly dinners can't be beat. Very clean & comfortable. Good location, close to public transportation & walking distance to a lot of places. Only compliant is lack of outlets in the large dorm. But if I pass through Lisbon again I will definitely be back!

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
15th Apr 2017

Couldn't of asked for a better hostel. Pub crawl was absolutely a major highlight.

14th Apr 2017
7.7

I was asked to pay a 10 euro fee for my key card. I only paid 9 euro a night, so I was surprised that I was paying more for my key card than for one night stay. I have never paid that much before. The hostel isn't in the most convenient location, but there is a metro close by. Also, the morning I had my flight, the bathrooms were all being cleaned so I couldn't brush my teeth and had to wait 10 min for someone to come to the desk to checkout (even after ringing the bell). Good value for price.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
13th Apr 2017

Decent rooms and very clean nice toilets. Staff were very friendly and helped with the check in though late at night. Lounge felt very cosy as well.

• England, Male, 31-40
12th Apr 2017

Really enjoyed my stay here, definitely one of my favourite hostels! The staff are very friendly and helpful, the beds are comfy and it's in a great location. Highly recommend a stay here!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

Great place, staff were nice and the location is perfect and the beds are large!

11th Apr 2017
5.1

Far from expectations

• England, Couple, 18-24
11th Apr 2017
7.7

Good Points It's cheap! Social night life scene with daily pub crawls, music and games Large group of young staff who are always happy to help Beer for 1.50 each Cheap 5 euro dinner cooked by a lovely Brasilian guy Bad Points Larger rooms with many beds - you'll often get woken up in the middle of the night You have a key to your room but doors to room is often left open by others so unless you bring a lock and use the locker (they sell them for 3euros too) under your bed it is not 100% safe.

• England, Female, 31-40
9th Apr 2017

I had a great stay at Urban Garden. All staff are friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed and I felt very at home. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm and it clean and comfortable. Thanks for everything Caroline