Urban Garden Hostel Reviews

Rua Camilo Castelo Branco n 2C, Lisbon, Portugal

Fantastic staff, atmosphere, I can't stay away. Keep finding reasons to return to lisbon. Ha! Defiantly a party. Defiantly would recommend!

Lots of options for things to do- postings about pub crawls, city tours, markets, and how to get to other key sites like Sintra and Belem! Pancake breakfast couldn´t be beat :)

• 7th Nov 2014

Extremely friendly staff and an awesome common room, this is the best thing. Highy recommended.

This was a nice hostel. Friendly staff and nice vibe. The bathroom set up is really weird. Why would anyone ever need two toilets in one tiny room. I do not know. Overall nice though as I was a single traveller and managed to meet lits of people.

Had a great time at this hostel. Staff was super friendly and easy going and the atmosphere made it easy to interact with others and make new friends. Bathrooms could have been a bit cleaner but I still had a wonderful stay.

It's a great place with a wondeful staff, i liked so much this place!

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Best beds I've slept in, bathrooms cramped but the staff are brilliant and the walking tour with Kate was absolutely fantastic! Definitely a highlight of my trip and one of the best free walking tours I've ever done.

great staff, super helpful, really create family vibe in the place. free breakfast and cheap community dinners a plus. good location, good vibes, clean, and BIG BEDS!! awesome for those o us who have been traveling so long I forgot anything but a twin existed. Cool place!

Urban Garden Hostel is the best hostel we have ever stayed at! Our time in Lisbon wouldn't have been the same with out the staff working here. They were very welcoming and friendly, which resulted in a good night out with them. The chilled atmosphere made for a very enjoyable holiday here. Its a good place to either relax at or party at. The double bunk beds are ideal. Max, Italo and Will are top dogs! Love the kiwis, Lauren & Henny.

Wonderful hostel, only bad point was the bathroom and toilet facility. Not enough for the amount of people!

Very cool place with a great vibe. The staff are all really friendly and helpful! The bed was also really comfortable and pancakes for breakfast were really good. Only thing that could be improved would be better showers!

Love this place. Can't stay away. It's my third time back in a month!

the staff were very helpful and very outgoing/friendly. a great sense of community. everyone was up for a drink and/or a night out. the free walking tour was amazing!! i would recommend kate to everyone!!!

• 12th Oct 2014

I really enjoyed staying in this hostel, the staff are always happy and helpful. The location is good, near to the metro station, and the atmosphere is unique, I really recommend this hostel!

The hostel had a fantastic atmostphere from the beginning, we even got a free beer for checking in. The staff was willing to help you out with whatever you needed, and to hang out whenever. The atmosphere there was great and it was incredibly easy to make friends with the people there and hang out. It was definitely worth the money and it's incredibly easy to feel comfortable and have a great time while staying at this hostel.

• 11th Oct 2014

During the course of my 3 week trip I stayed at multiple hostels, but this was by far the most memorable. I really appreciated their staff, which tended to change every day, but most were incredibly friendly and welcoming. Their strongest aspect was just the atmosphere that they worked hard to maintain. It's open and helped me, as a solo traveler, to make new friends and hang out--and hey, isn't that the point of a hostel? Not sure when I'll be back to Lisbon.. but I know where I'll be staying.

one of the best hostels i ve ever been. great job guys hope to see you soon again.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Croatia

It's great to see the hostel staff making an effort to get to know their guest and having activities on weekend for all the guest to join and enjoy the time together. Some facilities need improvement but its all in the works. It's a great place to stay and I recommend anyone to stay here.

Very good hostel and atmosphere, it is one of the best hostels i have already stayed.

Hostel running by travellers for travellers. BEST ATMOSPHERE IN LISBOA AND BEST PEOPLE

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5