Urban Garden Hostel Reviews

Rua Camilo Castelo Branco n 2C, Lisbon, Portugal

It's a really bad experience! The staff always look very lazy without smile and never talk to us. They always watch movies or play games in common room. I think it's for customers. They can't give us proper imfor about Lisbon. I'm really disappointed about the staff. They provide family dinner every night. But only for vegetarian. The dinner cost 3euro. It's not worth. Some insects bit me in one night. It's not mosquito. I had an itch in my skin. I think the room wasn't clean. Bad wifi in room.

The hostel is a bit far from the city center and not many cheap places to eat near by. Aside from that though it's a great hostel. Loved the vibe and loved the nightly family dinners. Also the queen size beds are fantastic!!!

Absolutely fantastic. Great staff, great hostel, pancake breakfast is amazing! Location is very central. Queen bunks are wicked too for an xtra €.

STAY HERE! Such an amazing hostel, it's only a year old but so good! The kitchen is huge with great facilities. The common area is filled with comfy couches and a tv filled with movies. The staff are so friendly and always there to help you out. Bathrooms are new and very clean. The best part is the beds!! Our dorm bed was almost a queen size bunk bed! SO GOOD

Overall solid hostel. Little bit lacking in the atmosphere department but that's mostly due to the people you stay with

I really enjoyed my stay in the Urban Garden Hostel in Lisbon :) The moment I entered the door i felt at home. The hole staff was super friendly and always available. Definitly I'll come back when staying in Lisbon again.

The biggest issue with this hostel is the poor quality of its lockers. In the room that I was in, 3 out of 4 lockers were broken. It's a safe place but as a traveler you want peace of mind when it comes to the security of your belongings. Fixing this would be inexpensive and solve one of the only issues with this hostel. Other than that, great hostel! I'll stay again if they fix the lockers.

No real locker and only 2 showers and 2 toilets for roughly 30persons

• 9th Aug 2015

Best hostel! Staff are awesome, delicious family dinners, pancakes for breakfast, nice bathrooms and always lots of great people to hang out with

a bit far from everything so pls take the metro if you're walking uphills, I walked though for 45min to the seashore. staff here are helpful except for the part that they are the only one hanging out in the common room. weird for them to run across the corridor to get the door instead of any system. but the design and everything in the room are awesome, it feels like an urban garden. bathroom are always occupied since there's only 4 for all and 2 2 for each sexes. guest here not sociable though

It's a regular hostel, a lot of facilities but the staff takes two days to broken the lock that was left by other one on my locker. When you have three days on the city it's a lot. Also I don't really like the atmosphere.

I had a great time in Lisbon and it was largely do to my stay at UrbanGarden Hostel. From the minute I got there I felt so welcomed which is especially nice when traveling solo. They have a good vibe, fun and relaxed. The staff is very friendly and everyone is super helpful, all of the recommendations and directions were spot on. The walking tour with Kate really rounded out the trip and it was one of the best yours I've been on. I only wish I'd had more time.

• 1st Aug 2015

Really fun hostel, staff are super friendly. The breakfast and dinner are awesome, especially Friday night! And the walking tour with Kate is the best!

Best hostel I've stayed at so far! Amazing staff, great atmosphere, really good family style dinners and breakfasts, fantastic walking tour!

The only bad thing - wifi wasn't working inside our bedroom. Bathrooms are beautiful, we liked the welcome-beer, the great pancake-breakfast and the nice terrace :)

Awesome and helpful staff! Nice and clean bathrooms.

Very social without being a party hostel which is perfect for me! The staff are the nicest and most helpful staff I've ever come across and the beds are huge!!! One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, plus there are free pancakes for breakfast!

Party hostel

Pretty swell, free weed... Mad staff, delishious cous cous! Loved the cooking :)

Thanks for the nice review, Free weed? We have no idea how you managed that. Glad yu enjoyed our family dinners.

Awesome hostel with awesome staff, came back after a week to stay there again! and there will definitely be a third time

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5