Urban Garden Hostel Reviews

Rua Camilo Castelo Branco n 2C, Lisbon, Portugal

Best hostel ever, awesome staff, will is the coolest manager ever❤️❤️❤️, me mike and mr. Smith really enjoyed our stay, göigöi

really the best hostel we stayed in Europe! great staff and loved the pancake breakfast and family dinners. one small thing: a power outlet for the upper bunk bed would be more convenient =)

We had a great time in Lisbon and at Urban Garden Hostel. Great staff and chilled out vibe. Thanks for having us guys!

good facilities, nice staff. A bit noisy though

Best hostel I've stayed in anywhere in the world. Amazing staff who are incredible helpful and always up for going out, and really good facilities. I read on a few reviews that the bathrooms aren't great but they must have been renovated since, they're the nicest I've seen in a hostel. Free pancake breakfasts were great as well. The lounge is a good place for meeting new people, and the various daily activities help in that regard too. Cheers guys, I'll definitely be back!

We had such a brilliant time. Staff are the most friendly and always around to help you out or take you out

I really liked the queen size bunk beds, the only thing missing is more toilets/showers. I would stay here again.

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Hungary

Urban Garden was one of my favourite hostels I stayed in in Europe. Amazing atmosphere, easy to meet people and staff were fantastic. Breakfast was great, all you can eat pancakes and there was family dinner at night for €3. From beer pong to flip cup and card games, I had such a fun time. Also staff brought a group of us from the hostel out on a pub crawl,which was great. Beds are also awesome,big and extremely comfortable. Would definitely stay again.

The Urban Garden was amazing! As this was our first hostel experience, we could not have asked for any more! From the moment we got there the staff were more than welcoming and made us feel straight at home. All the facilities were great, good kitchen and clean dorm and bathrooms! Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed for two nights. Excellent experiences. Staffs are very friendly. Planning to stay next time also.

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Bangladesh

The atmosphere is very nice, you can feel like you are in friend's home!

• 15th Jun 2015

The garden hostel was fantastic and had a great atmosphere to hang out with other people. My only complaint would be that it is pretty far from anything really. Food was difficult to find, and bars were more than 25 minutes away by foot.

One of the best atmospheres I've experienced at a hostel. The staff are incredible and it's a great place to meet other travellers. If you go to Lisbon, stay here!

Absolutely great hostel! The staff were super friendly and they have the best walking tour I've ever been on!

Really nice hostel, amazing bed. Delicious pancakes For breakfast.I super recommend this hostel.

Excellent hostel located at Marque de Pombal, around 20 min downhill walk to the main sites. Staff was very nice; you even get free check-in beer! Facilities are very clean and there are plenty of activities in the hostel and instructions on daytrips nearby. Does not provide lockers, which may be an issue for some, but I have not had anything stolen on my stay here.

Hello, and thank you for the wonderful review. We have recently opened two new dorms at the hostel and we had been waiting for the new lockers to arrive. They have arrived and have been installed into the new dorms. The Urban Garden Hostel has a family house vibe and we pride ourselves on making our guests feel comfortable leaving their things out in the open. With this being said, security is very important to us and lockers are a huge part of that. Thank you for your kinds remarks!

Literally the best hostel I have stayed in me and my friend absolutely loved it. The best staff ,facitaties and enviroment you can be in. Will and the team do an exclellent job to include and make you feel comforable. Will defitenlty be visiting again. Ps the best walking tour I have ever been on.

• 9th Jun 2015

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The common area was inviting to sit in and meet other guests. Great hostel if you're travelling alone and want to meet people. The pancake breakfast was good and all you can eat for free. The bathrooms weren't great, but not a major issue

Awesome hostel. It is my second time staying here. The staff is very friendly and helpful and they make the place feel very comfortable. Their facilities are in perfect state and everything is kept very clean, and the atmosphere is super chill. On weekends they have all you can eat/all you can drink parties and then they take you out to bars and it's super fun. AMAZING PANCAKE BREAKFAST. They can help you a lot with things to do in and around Lisbon. I absolutely love this place.

No lockers when I stayed. Apparently they were being built, but security was a big concern... Other than that the staff was really nice although some were not as knowledgeable about Lisbon than others.

Hi and thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback. Security is very important to us at Urban Garden Hostel and although we pride ourselves on being a family house, we understand the need for secure lockers. This dorm is now equipped with brand new lockers. Thank you for staying with us

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5